RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Rather nervous finding out what it is that hitting down on my mom and passed onto me. More than nervous actually.

Happy Talk Like a Pirate day~

Wondered why Mr. BD was doing a "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie marathon when I got home last night. xd.png

I have no earthly desire to go back to work today. I'd rather clean my kitchen. And I hate cleaning the kitchen.

Edited by blackdragon71

Wondered why Mr. BD was doing a "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie marathon when I got home last night. xd.png

I have no earthly desire to go back to work today. I'd rather clean my kitchen. And I hate cleaning the kitchen.

And here my current thought was....

Aren't you supposed to be at work? huh.gif

Urgh, I really want to get the Charlotte cosplay and dress up as her for Halloween, but I'm flat broke and neither of my parents are thrilled with the idea of buying it for me... What do? u_u

Edited by choco566

Oh my goddd where do these zits come from, I mean seriously, this one appears by my nose and I get home and this one here on my cheek magically appears. And I'm breaking out so badly on my forehead.

I feel like I'm forgetting something. I swear I forgot something. Jeez.

I'm so tired but I wanna read my book but I'm so tired.

Oh my goddd where do these zits come from, I mean seriously, this one appears by my nose and I get home and this one here on my cheek magically appears. And I'm breaking out so badly on my forehead.

Being a teen is just wonderful, isn't it? laugh.gif

-----

I'm pretty mad at you right now. It is your fault he's not talking to me. I totally understand why he didn't, though. I wouldn't wanna talk to someone whose friends harass me every time I talk to them, either.

He's ok, would be better as a cartoon character.

... OK, did I really just think that? Uh, wow, me. I really need to get my taste in men straightened out...

There are way too many dragon breeds. I tried to name them all and kept forgetting the names of some of the newer ones, even a few of the older ones. xd.png

And here my current thought was....

Aren't you supposed to be at work? huh.gif

Hey, I'm allowed an hour free of my cage per day.

Jeez. tongue.gif

@xdlugia: They'll tell you their names when they're good and ready. At least, that's how my dragons operate. But then, my dragons are all nuts, and they're taking me with them. xd.png

There are way too many dragon breeds. I tried to name them all and kept forgetting the names of some of the newer ones, even a few of the older ones. xd.png

There are 113! xd.png

Oh, look. A Daughter Dearest! Out to lunch again?

Quiet days are good.

@ Lagie

113? O_o And I know all their names, egg descriptions, sprites etc. If only I could apply those memory skills in more useful situations!

----

Chinese foooood! :D

smells so good omg

Can't believe I missed that Silver! I was staring at the screen with full, un-divided attention, up until that point...why did I look away right then?! rolleyes.gif

Edited by CDM

Jack Harkness is one of my favourite characters ever to be in anything ever.

sleep.gif Coulda at least said something instead of just vanishing like that...

*sigh* Maybe I'll go watch that movie...

ehhhh... Nah, that requires moving. I'll watch it tomorrow...

Edited by KageSora

Dog. DOG. DOG WHY.

I am just so angry at you right now

but I can't be angry at you because you're adorable and I love you

BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT ;n;