RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I am going to miss my cast party cause you don't want to drive there!? I have been looking forward to this all freakin week! I really wanted to go... :| :<

*mumbles and goes back to lurking the forums*

Starting to feel less depressed. Still not going to risk it with Kitarou, though.

probably going to watch Attack of the Clones after Return of the Jedi is over; need to see more epic Jedi fighting XP

Ugh...

Back hurts, legs hurt, feet hurts.... my whole body hurts.

I really need a vacation. Like really bad.

No distractions, no drama, no problems or worries. Just fun, friends, and relax time.

I wish it were summer so I could go camping, I didn't get to go this summer. sad.gif

Stupid work....

My birthday needs to hurry up!

Edited by tikigurl91

Ok milk,all you had to do was stay in your stupid little glass. Now its war.

GODDAMNIT, AGRO. Stop being such a pain in the ass to control. I need your help when I'm going to take down Dirge. And Basaran. And Phalanx. So be a good girl, and do as I tell you. Please?

Two colossi down already, fourteen more to go... sweet!

Gaius' turn will come tomorrow.

I do love this show.

You'll be here... right? >:

Ugh, I should probably change my theme to Pinkie Pie..

... you promised...

>: Not the first time. I should've expected it.

Er, thanks mysterious helper, even though I have accepting aid turned off. It's a nice gesture, but I really know how to add my eggs to fansites by myself. And I generally prefer doing so at a time when my eggs aren't going to get sick. :3

(Also, my last batch of eggs was actually meant as a gift. I know they went ER. I was doing that for timing so I could give the best gift I could.)

Ya know, for once I wish you could clock in and do what you have to do BEFORE you start talking and censorkip.gif around. Seriously. I don't like sitting there watching you have a conversation when it is well over the time I'm supposed to leave. It's really starting to piss me off. I say something to you every. single. night. But you still do it EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT.

One of these days, I'm going to flip, and it's not going to be pretty. You think the time she flipped on you was bad (and you cried)?? Well this is going to be 10x worse.

I like you, you are a nice guy, and I really don't want to be mean to you, but it's really just rude and inconsiderate of you to do this to me every damn night. dry.gif

You think your problems are bad? Try walking in my shoes for one hour and deal with what goes through my head all the time. All the censorkip.gif I have to worry about and things that just won't leave my head. Yeah, just try buddy.

Sooooooo over it.

In other news. I really want a cookie.