RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'd rather NOT put all my eggs into one basket. -_-;

...it's so quiet here. Good lord, how I've missed this feeling of complete blissful silence. I love it.

Maybe it's good that he isn't real... because otherwise I'd totally be his obsessive stalker. I can't help it, I love him so much. :wub:

I'm explaining it as good as I can. It's a suspense scene. You have to let it build and let the shock factor come out of nowhere. That's how they work! There's no thrill in it for the reader if they know what's going on from both sides! 

On 1/16/2019 at 11:43 PM, Evangeline said:

Can anyone tell me what this is? 

BA06D3D9-79A2-41D9-A01D-AB2FFE445CDA.jpeg

I'm not positive, but I'd have to guess a napkin holder, maybe? 🤔

~*~

Man, my creative mind is on FIRE today. 

7 hours ago, Syiren said:

I'm not positive, but I'd have to guess a napkin holder, maybe? 🤔

That's what I thought as well.

-

What I want to convey is that they're clearly composers, but not lyricists. Music and singer's fine, but the lyrics are so damn basic. It has no voice of its own.

I finally got the answer. Wheezes. It’s a tubenboy! xP

Hey wait wait waaaiiit... could it be... that the time when the breeding page was ultra-slow recently... was around the same time during which a massbreeding was happening?  ¬_¬

And that was the last test breeding. Funny how the last to cooperate was the first I ever got. Valentine's may come now.

Aaaah Johnny Cash was just the greatest... except for Leonard Cohen maybe... Okay they were both the greatest.

It's supposed to snow heavily and be -30°F here this week. Possibly -50°F windchill. The worst weather happens to be on days that I'm scheduled to work as well. Yay...

it's after 6am. didn't sleep. KH3 is less than 24 hours away from releasing and I'm too hyped. I had to take a sleep aid which I hate. good thing I'm off today. imma just go pass out now.

My head aches and I just can't stop remembering my baby girl who was stolen two years ago. To top it all off I've developed worse separation anxiety than my boyfriend's dog when it comes to him. Maybe he needs to crate me like we do the dogs and give me a Kong toy filled with peanut butter.

Also I just found out Sock is no longer on DC and I'm...shocked and sad.

Edited by Princess Kiara

KH3 just.... omg.....so flawless and beautiful.... if it doesn't win game of the year something is severely wrong with the gaming world.

Just keep refreshing... just keep refreshing... do not click any of those interesting eggs... just keep refreshing...

No! I'm not trading it. Stop asking. I do NOT trade gifts. 

Man, what you're saying is correct, but that answer is exactly the last thing they want to hear. They probably tuned you out after the first sentence.

Try reading up on some rhetorics, it's a criminally under appreciated skill in this day and age.