RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

ugh, why am I clocking in so early tomorrow?

My god this project gets on my nerves sometimes. Why would this person even try to be a leader in the first place if they're "really not that social", "insecure" and "can't keep up". You do realize you're trying to study for a job that will have you be the group leader all the time? How do you not realize how painfully unfit you are for that role when even after 3 years of trying you fail to behave even slightly leaderlike. Man the hell up and do your job or leave. Stop wasting my time and energy.

This day went by way too fast.

So how could we solve this problem? This world has the following options: bla bla bla magic ...

"OH NO! SHE USED THE EVIL WORD AGAIN! REJECT INSTANTLY!"

It's like a pavlovian response ...

I'm such a hopeless sap! 

Even on a day off there's no rest from stress. =_=;

4 hours ago, Ripan said:

What looks good with a tri-coloured Snow Angel? 🤔

Golds and Shadow Walkers imo. Possibly Black Marrows too.

~*~

Why do I feel so blah? Cold weather?

Wish I could get out of this writer's block regarding a story that's only growing in popularity. 

Stick to the plan PLEASE! Throwing things out of left field that messes with what we already set in stone only messes things up and I'm tempted to just say to hell with it and redo this entire thing from scratch until you decide which way you want to take it. Because confusing me and changing your mind is NOT helping and it's making me flustered and confused to the point where I don't know what to do now.

Edited by Syiren

Some people are just so sure they have all the answers that they won't even listen to what other people are saying!

Some ideas about rules:

You have to message me the final word.

There might be randomness involved if you meet URL that contains directory whose name starts with R, r.

You can discuss about path in private place -such as personal message- each other, but don't share your progress in public.

Hints or partial solution will be updated in every ???

It's too dang cold in this house! I think I have icicles forming on my glasses! 

*can't stop laughing*

I just found some old videos of me being coached for a "big boss who talks to journalists and business people" job I got a few years ago.

Oh my... I was NOT good.  :lol:  

So I guess this is what it feels like to be replaced by someone better than you. Someone who's everything you are not. Congrats, you're the new favorite now. You're everything that I could never be. I hope you're happy.

Someone found my Auto AP'd 2G Gold x Holly and is trying to trade it away? Oh please accept my offer! I really want it back! I never wanted to AP it, my dumb butt just forgot I was egg-locked, PLEASE accept! 

ETA: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! THEY ACCEPTED! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I got my Gold baby back! :wub:

Edited by Syiren