RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Nutrition sure is a subject that continues to intrigue me.

Edited by Nagapie

by god tumblr's bot infestation has made the comment section absolutely useless

can we go back to the ask spam instead

I don't know how that ended up working out so perfectly, but I am NOT complaining in the least.

shifts been long, but I'd rahter work 12 hours prep than 5 hours pantry on a weekend. Dealing with half-witted servers who can't punch in an order correctly, while getting in the weeds, with station stock running dry is tedious.

Okay do I just drop one of my new CBs so I can save at least some of these eggs from becoming uninfluenceable?  :(

(... I probably won't. Even though there's a good chance I would be able to grab another CB from the AP later, or trade for one... or even catch one next year if I like the breed enough... but... but... nooo.... XD )

Edit, 7 hours later:

.... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I am... hoping for something here. Unlikely, but... maybe?

Edited by Confused Cat

Now the reason I wanted to keep playing this game is gone. Hey, that was an easy one!

I could really go for a glass of Crown Royal right about now...

well, the next adventure shall be an interesting one.

How can it be so hard to just get one misgendered 2G male Omen from named parents? It's misgendered even! Why would you not want to swap it for a correctly gendered hatchling from named parents? So annoying...

5 minutes ago, Nagapie said:

How can it be so hard to just get one misgendered 2G male Omen from named parents? It's misgendered even! Why would you not want to swap it for a correctly gendered hatchling from named parents? So annoying...

Funny, I have the same issue with a Pumpkin XD

Still don't know why it's such a big deal when I only switched shifts. It's not like I called in to not come in at all. 🤔

I hope that agrees with my stomach.