RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

11 hours ago, Nyxity said:

It is impressive how lucky or skilled some people are at Dragon Cave. Dang.

^ Dude. Right? Baffling.

---

I'm so psyched for holiday breeding to begin! Secretly hoping CB holiday dragons don't come back for this holiday. I kind of like having a bit of a rarity spectrum that exists with them. It never feels unfair, too, because it's just a time-and-place thing.

My life seems so dull and boring right now, but I don't want time to move any faster either...dilemmas...

It would be nice if holidays and birthdays could automatically put someone in a happy mood.

Happy for the people of Alabama. Happy they rejected Roy Moore.

I admit put off human's lens is very difficult as long as I'm born as human. I feel this strongly this when I read, watching real animal related non-fiction.

Sometimes, animals  toralate uncomfortable things or show behaviors off from human bias. But I think they don't deny their species instinct mainly. Only some humans try to against human instinct...

I don't mean to generalize all of the animals. That's just thinking about gaps between fiction animals, and real animals.

Spoiler

The final exam? I think already messed up... What's the best way to change behavior and against human instinct?

Taim my brain is very difficult **** !

I've never done self harm. But self shame is my old enemy. (Luckily, I don't think about myself very negatively as past anymore.)

Get high self-esteem isn't easy as so many useless self-help books mention.

Sometimes I'm confused because I'm thinking about drawing.

Improve skills, Subjects to draw, etc..

To be honest, I'm not ready for handling ciritiques people give me. That's so ironic.

**** my heart can't toralate this well.

I think just saying like this "Improve your skills" "Try hard" "Whatch other's works" and no other detailed advice isn't helpful. Some of people on DA seem to can't think this. **** Idots!

My first name is not gender neutral or unusual, so if you reply "Dear Mr. Xxxx" to my email, I know you didn't even read my name correctly.

... Still better than those who don't answer at all... *sigh*

This hard chocolate orange drink is... way too easy to drink ergo, if I had more than one can I would likely be unfit to moderate in a half an hour.... its sooooo good...

It would be nice if I didn't have to buy a birthday, christmas, AND a graduation present for my mother. I hate not having the money to get her all the things in the world. I only have enough I think to get one thing, and I don't even know what to get her.

FYI her birthday is Dec 30th, and for whatever reason her college sent her a diploma for something she hadn't applied for.  XD  Which is weird though I guess they were trying to find a way she could get something when she, like me, was forced to end schooling early because of lack of funds.

Maybe I'll make her something for the other two presents. I know she hates it when I go overboard and is just happy that I'm there with her, but then when I see her angry or sad because other members of the family don't get her anything at all I feel like I should still get her more than they do.

I kind of wish people would stop killing adult dragons (used for zombie fodder) that have offspring... It is making some nice lineages become weird...

Edited by Nyxity

I should be done with my Christmas shopping and I haven't even started! :o

All is not lost Penny Pigtails.

An Hour Later:

Meh... Gift giving... it is so dang difficult... especially when people ask me up front. Asking for things, especially things like gifts, is not my forte... Meh. A gift card is fine. Give to a charity in my name or some such. I dunno! >_<

Edited by Nyxity

Still kicking myself for missing the DC Christmas dragons last year and Valentine's events and dragon this year.

He's simply the best. There is no other way to put it. Why are you being so salty and complacient. He doesn't get nearly as much spotlight. And believe it or not I actually like him more than Cloud.