RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I never want to see popcorn again after that. :(

Easiest way to solve problem on computer was 'restore computer to point when problem didn't existed', My 12 hours were gone...

Edited by sh20000sh

Got my paycheck today, but I can't afford to splurge this time....LIFE, Y U GOTTA SUCK SOMETIMES?! 

That's a decent code-- oh it's a drake... :dry:

Ugh. I've only seen that new character several times, and I already loathe her so much.

Edited by JolteonTails

I need to pee......I can't actually hear what's happening in the room. I'm assuming he's already done showering?

Luckly, I have only 1~2 intermediate exam yeah...!!!

Then, I think that's okay I start a new drawing.

Other sites for uploading doodles....  I can't settle there well.

----

Mini job.... I need it but I'm not a really sociable person :(

Anyway, I'll try again this.

----

So many great Kirby OSTs...

I'm just trying to get a good grip on his stupid face; it keeps changing every time I draw it.

1. Sweets with black pepper aren't my taste. But I don't want to throw away them.
  2. I can't still decide second site I'll settle in.
  3. I didn't mention about "the other game" for a long time. Well... I changed a fox's "Rune" and get more personal play mode score and lost team play mode score.... I need to make another one for team play mode. And I wonder why our leader banished a member? ....Not sure but I feel like if I failed make another fox ASAP, then I would be banished too...
  4. Only 1~2 exam. But I'm too lazy to study hard XD IDK what's the best way to study. (Edit : the second exam is on next monday LOL...)
  5. Taming myself is really hard... Especially, I'm weak-willed..
  6. Loose weight project tip : need to correct scoliosis first.
  7. I might get a mini job...
  8. I hid some of my posts.
  9. Need to clean up my online pages and decide something.
Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

It's about 3am. I should really be sleeping....but I'm not....cuz internet. Imma hate myself in the morning. -_-;

I really hope I buomt it well-balanced and not a mish-mash of cards. I did good with Blue Eyes, so hopefully I did well with the dragons of Atlantis.

1. I considering remove my art thread.
  2. Well, I just want mates for my halloween dragons. But I don't have good thing to trade.
  3. I need to clean up my online things.
  4. Who will be new mod?
  5. Wisdom tooth... But I don't have enough money and afraid of see a dentist... **** my body...
Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

Sigh~ so much to do, so little time to do it. Y I gotta feel so lazy today?

Huh. It's raining. Wasn't expecting that. Oh well, we could use some.

Were my cousin, aunt, and grandmother invited to the baby shower? If they were, how long will it take before they make me want to slap the lot of them? And if they're going, will my cousin's kids be there? I hope they don't cause trouble if they are, because those kids were never taught how to act properly around other people.

Edited by prismatika

I'm glad I cooked those grilled ribs when I did! It's like a flipping monsoon out there! O.o; Now my tummys full, time for some Halloween movies. Hello Jack Skellington and Mr. Horned King. Have you guys seen the Joker around? :D

Its confirmed. I hate xbox controllers. Playstation fits perfectly in my hands and it's comfy. Xbox would give me carpal tunnel. 😑

I want my ps4 back and he can have his xbox one.

I mean, I guess he's talented cuz he can play different roles? But unfortunately a lot of his voices are very similar.