RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

well, that was pretty dark of me, but the beauty of that thread is that it's completely random.

****  that's expensive... no wonder everything is "made in China". o_O

If someone picks up the Aeon I left on Give & Take, I might breed Caligene and Witchlight offspring so people can have some potential mates when Halloween comes.

People suprised when I say "I don need any romantic relationship."

There's nothing wrong with someone doesn't want any girlfriend / boyfriend.

-----

"Love yourself" sounds like "Kill a monster and eat it"

Reminds of people's reaction when I say "I don't need alcohol, and I don't *want* it."

Apparently that makes me suspicious. Like I ate a baby in my youth or somesuch.

Okay, ready forthe next legendary.

Why did I wake up randomly at 3 am? =_=;

I don't want to look at this e-mail, he'll ask for way too much money. As long as I don't read it, everything is still possible.

Edit: Annnd... there is no number in the e-mail. :rolleyes: But I'll have to ask him for the number before I spend any more money for this project.

Oh wait, first I should find out if I won the lottery. Because that would change some things here. :P

Edited by Confused Cat

Nothing is dropping. It's probably nothing, but I do hope that it is in fact indicative of an... intentional adjustment in progress.

I really need to quit compulsively checking my trade link. This could take awhile and if no one had offered 5 minutes ago it is unlikely they have offered now! :lol:  And I don't really care all that much if I even get a trade!

If I had a cb prize I think I'd just breed it for prizekins to trade and offer "prizekin of your choice" in my sig all the time. I don't even know what I'd trade the occasional 2nd-gen prizes for, my metal goals are done and neglecteds or 2nd-gen swaps don't really appeal to me anymore. The only cbs I need are for lineage projects, which... which...

omg I've had the solution for this lunar lineage all along brb gotta set it up

Stupid stomach acid ...

Haven't really slept much for a month or so ...

My mother's 57th birthday is going to be in a few weeks ... will she survive to see her 60th? Stupid brain, stop worrying so much! Stupid cancer ...

I mean it's just another way to make money. It does have a potential to be a good show, but I don't know...