RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I kind of saw the same thing he did, although I don't agree with him about a lot of it.

• Need to start using my tunblr account.
  • Refresh my memories
  • Arrange settings
  • Drawing practice for my cartoons(Although... not every day. Drawing is just my hobby.)
  • Reading
  • Exercise
  • Get visions for live alone well

----

I hope I'll be get a chance to take "learn using presentation program" class.

My real life things are messed up :( I hope I won't forget send a messege to the school.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I almost forgot which thread to visit.

also I still don't know what this show is about. too lazy to look it up too uwu

I love this new laptop! I still can't believe I have a brand new one!

I'm going to a hair dresser tomorrow and I'm very excited!

man that RNG. still, how else am I gonna see what people prefer? sometimes it's quite surprising.

Looks like its going to be cloudy for the Eclipse. Dang it. It would have been nice to see it clearly. Ah well. That's what TV and the internet is for, right? lol.

Finally, I get the muse to write! But did it have to come at 12:30 at night? But I can't just stop writing or I'll lose my umph! Gotts fight through it. You can do this Syiren! Tackle it like a champ girl!

5 hours ago, Syiren said:

Finally, I get the muse to write! But did it have to come at 12:30 at night?

Happens to me way too often - especially when the next day I have to go to work :( and my vacation is over already.

I think you sent signal to me. But I wasn't and still am not sure you really did.

ROFLMAO. I had no idea that my opinion was so important to some people that they hang on my every word. Interesting. I guess I should be flattered. :)

I dunno, will this piece be considered refreshingly unpretentious and honest, or is it lacking in creativity?

I have an in-law married to a cousin who posts shoes/clothes to sell on facebook. Things she's maybe only worn once if at all.

She's apparently a US size 2 or 4 in pants, a small with tops and wears US size 8.5 or 9 shoes. I know this thanks to her posts...

She posted Lilly Pulitzer short shorts today.

giphy.gif

The original Star Wars are not that great in terms of CGI and acting but also I love them because of this. Yoda is so good. Small green dude, best dude.

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:26 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Happens to me way too often - especially when the next day I have to go to work :( and my vacation is over already.

^This in a nutshell. Work today is the only reason why I didn't stay up late last night. That and I was pooped after the crappy sleep I had gotten the night before that.

I hope tonight runs as smoothly as it did yesterday. Yesterday was good and I still had the energy to go for another few hours, lol. Especially when I love working with 90% of my fellow employees. 

Edited by Syiren
typos

Apparently I add a "heh" sound at the end of every other sentence when I'm on the phone with strangers, as if I was saying "sorry I said something, tee-hee, blush, giggle"...

I guess I'll have to ask my husband to hit me on the head with a newspaper whenever I do it. :dry:

how does this comp work ? wouldn't the goat skull stab him ?

maybe if i turn it sideways??

but then they won't be able to look at each other .... ????

I say I'm gonna do this and do that, but it never gets done. One of these days imma slap myself and make myself get it done!