RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

That... that... JERK. D: It's bad enough that he was just manipulating all of them and never wanted them to become complete again, it's bad enough that they all died because of him, but that's just the final straw! Using their weapons in that battle?! It's like spitting on their graves! Especially [name removed to prevent spoilers]. He sacrificed himself to save his friends, and then that not-very-nice-person of a leader uses his weapons to try to kill those same friends! D:

Hm, what now?

I like the idea of him ending up the RiverClan medicine cat apprentice. laugh.gif

Lovely music is lovely. wub.gif

Two days left, and then back to school ;__; I no wanna go to school...I no wanna see her there. But hey, she's been keeping her distance, though she hasn't completely left us alone. Eh. Beggars can't be choosers.

Why do I keep a job that's so full of F-A-I-L? I just don't get it, it's draining me, making me a zombie. But to get away I need to un-zombify myself and I can't do that while working.

Rock and a hard place... >.<

I can't believe I just bought it, finally! I've been dreaming about this jacket for weeks now. I can't wait to get it. I don't care if they get mad, I don't care if people think I am ridiculous for spending so much on a jacket. I haven't bought something this big for myself in a really long time, and I want this more than anything right now. It is mine and no one can make me feel bad for getting it!

I just really hope it fits... XP

Hahaaa oh god feeling really bad now. Shaky and chilled... and my leg is starting to hurt even more

Not to mention I think I made my feet bleed a little

um whats my current thought

O.o

o.O

O.o

i have to make that into a gif!!!

Hoooooooold you iiiiin my arms,

I just wanted toooo hooooooold you iiiiiin my arms...

;n;

Hoooooooold you iiiiin my arms,

I just wanted toooo hooooooold you iiiiiin my arms...

;n;

^ i miss my boyfriend... why did he have to go back to America

That sucks. It kind of sums up the situation I'm in, too.

Do you know the song those lines come from?

This is why I hate going from 3rd shift to 2nd shift, then back to 3rd shift, then 2nd shift, etc, etc. I am still up and I have to go to work in less than 8 hours. I'm not even remotely tired, which means I probably will get around 5 hours of sleep, if I'm lucky.

This sucks.

No hugging at work.

Wow, AP is full of ERs today.

Okay, so it's not full, but I've been seeing a lot. Got a Deep Sea and a Whiptail, both now hatchies :3

Hatch eggy. Hatch eggy. Hatch eggy!

Me before seeing hate clubs: lalalala biggrin.gif Me after seeing hate clubs: *incoherent scream of rage* "ALL SHALL BE LOST TO YOU!" *more berserk than Saix during his boss battles* *punches walls repeatedly* xd.png

Really though, hate clubs... *shakes head in disgust* Why? Why? Why? Especially for characters. A lot of people look up to those characters, and you're basically spitting in their faces when you do that. Even though I dislike some -very few- characters, I will never join hate clubs for them.

Pumpkin pie! 8D

It's so loud right now. o.o

Aww, you are just too cute! xd.png You make me laugh. Suddenly I feel old though D: But...in a good way. It is nice to meet someone who shares my interest, except when they are, so to speak, superior to me in that manner. Then I get jealous D: Must...have...more. But eh, you got a while to catch up to me. In fact, you probably won't. Ever. Unless I die unexpectedly. Knock on wood...

Yay, friend biggrin.gif

Yay, alt Flamingo! (There was originally supposed to be a one in ten chance of bred Flamingos turning into this, but it got nixed xd.png)

This RP sounds quite interesting, but I can't help being a little intimidated by the organizer. Maybe I should go actually finish that PM to the person who said they'd be glad to RP with me.

That sucks. It kind of sums up the situation I'm in, too.

Do you know the song those lines come from?

nope

i know about the song jet lag though seeing as i just had it recited to me via text

"You say good morning

When it's midnight

Going out of my head

Alone in this bed

I wake up to your sunset

And it's driving me mad

I miss you so bad

And my heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged

Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged

Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged"

keeps running through my head repeatedly