RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm such a newb for mistaking my hellfire hatchie for female and attempting to trade for a male when it's really a male LOL

/fail

Why, oh why, did I have to work on one of the biggest drinking days of the year?

Sooooo many drunk people.

I am so tired I can't even type. X\

stop panicking, breathe breathe breathe god i wish ash would call me

Lesbian penguins.

Wha...?

Turkey day! ;D

I'm not looking forward to a house full of people, though. Argh. But the food.....mm. <3

She's screwed this one up.

A stairstep Pillow- why didn't I think of that?

Well so much for actually getting some sleep today.

You have woken me up every single hour since I've fallen asleep. Thanks, so much.

So everything has been sorted out? Everything's fine now? Right? :D?

Huuungry....I want Thanksgiving dinner already. :I

Shame, I was routing for him.

Mockingjay may be the most depressing bock ever.

...Bock?

Assuming you mean the third book of the Hunger Games?

...eh, it was too repetitive/boring/uninteresting/something by the end of the second book that I didn't read the third. First was pretty good, though.

Why won't this thing work!

Edited by Aquenee

debating whether to submit to [thanksgiving] food coma or stay up so i can veg some more, since i won't have time tomorrow cuz i have to go to work.

probably will, even though that means joining the cadre of already similar bodies on the floor XP.

Wooo, I sure was mad earlier. But I hate being woken up and I hate getting no sleep. It makes me a very very very angry Tiki. DX

Anywho. The day is over for the family, which means it is me time the rest of the night. Time to focus, stop switching back and forth between tasks, and finish this already.

I have such a short attention span. o_o

I love this chair.

Best 20 bucks I've spent. Ever. ^__^

i warned you! and now you come crying to me for help -.- i would let you suffer if it weren't for the innocent girl you involved

I thought I would regret killing it, but It makes me feel so much better. Totally worth the 24 hour wait.

Stupid Terrae egg. Stupid me for mis-clicking it. dry.gif

Not that I don't like Terrae Dragons. I just hate THAT Terrae for making me miss a CB Stripe. And honestly, I really need to take my anger out on something...

internet's slowing up T-T. going to sleep soon NEways, so it's no big deal but it's still annoying.

No, what I'm saying is that there's no friggin' brainwork being done here! You keep claiming things are this way or that way but you aren't thinking about it! Gaaargh!

---

For the last time:

Angstfest =/= Depth

It's just a shallow puddle of repetitive emotions and an even shallower storyline. That's right, it's not even a story with lots of emotion in it, it's emotions and a barely visible story!

Edited by Ripan