Sign in to follow this  
Engiype

Great practical jokes and pranks

Put a strip of black tape onto someone's phone screen. When they turn it on they will think that the phone isn't turning on xd.png Of course, they need to have a dark 'turn on' screen in order for it to not show through the tape.

~Cavey

-Deflate inflatable pool.

-Inflate pool in front seat of someone's car.

-Laugh as person is late for work.

Hilarious results.

I drew a cruddy pic to explain how to boobytrap a chest of drawers with a piece of paper, sticky tape and something resembling confetti (torn paper works fine, sequins or glitter are good if you don't have to be the one that cleans it up).

user posted image

When the top drawer is open, confetti goes places.

The idea is to stickytape part of the paper to the top draw and part to the 2nd but I couldn't explain how in words.

I have no idea where I read this trick.

Also

-yellow-food-coloured water/yellow cordial on tiles in front of toilet

-hide alarm clocks set to different times of night all through the room

-guacamole>wasabi substitution

-use the hosts file to make their homepage redirect elsewhere

-individually wrapped cereal pieces in the box, if you have the patience to set it up.

Art of trolling website has some good ones. I saw a whole room covered in gift wrap, the trick with the stock cube in the shower-head, a keyboard with the keys switched to read 'trolololol', replace oreo cream with toothpaste, and the instructions on making moss graffiti, just to mention a few.

I also saw an awesome one on a sciene program involving iodine in the toilet bowl and some other chemical in the cistern, when you flush it foams up the whole bathroom, but I forget what the other chemical is.

Edited by loudwhitenoise

I might have mentioned this, but in seventh grade, for April Fool's day, my class pulled a hilarious prank on my history teacher. We took all of the podiums in the entire school and placed them at the front of the room (long story behind that one), put the skeleton from the science lab at one with a textbook open as though he were teaching, turned all the desks around so they faced the back, and put on life jackets (on ourselves and the skeleton). It was simple but hilarious. My teacher's reaction was priceless.

Once I did the classic "tie down the squirt-nozzle on the kitchen sink so they get sprayed when they turn it on" trick. Except the rubber band I used was too tight, so it wound up breaking the squirt-nozzle! It's a good thing we didn't use it much.

Next April Fool's I intend to enlist my mom's help e-mailing out this report. I wish

I didn't have to be at college, 'cause I know some of our friends(one in particular who believes everything she reads) are gonna fall for it hard.

I poured lemonaide on the ground and let people think it was pee

I shaped a snickers bar into poop shape and watch to see how many people would step in it. a lot.

I have placed a smelly candle in a bowl thing with a book over it as a booby trap to stink out people

I convinced my brother if he ate corn he would give birth to a child with corn eyes. (he didn't eat it for a month thanks to that)

I ate out of the bottom of the candy box so it appeared full so my mom got nothing but air when she want to get candy.

I turned all the heads of the dolls backwards in the house (over a 1000) in one night after my gramps walked around naked. Told her the dolls were adverting their eyes so they won't get anything else to scare them for life

I would move and rearrange masks and blame it on a ghost to freak people out.

At night I hid behind my sister's bed in the dark so when she turned on her lamp and move around a little bit, I would get up and scare her. Haha. laugh.gif

My last few years of April Fool's day pranks haven't been that big. There was one year though where I put a bucket of water on the bathroom door. I was at school so I didn't see the results but apparently my older brother was the one who triggered it and the bucket missed him, but the water spilled all over the floor. and of course because I was at school he had to clean it up for me. tongue.gif

I ran to the window and screamed SALLY JUST COMMITTED SUICIDE!!!!!!

One April Fools Day, my brother pulled a great one on his co-workers. He went into the breakroom early in the morning and hid his brown bag lunch in the trash can. When lunch time rolled around, he came back to the breakroom with everyone sitting around and pretended he didn't have any lunch. After a couple of minutes he started scavenging through the trash and pulled out the brown bag. As he sat down to eat it, his co-workers all started freaking out. He was eating out of the trash! They offered to buy him food or give him money. I can imagine he had a hard time not laughing until he finally announced "April Fools!"

my high school computer room had the desks back to back, all the computers were back to back and side by side, so me and a friend switched all the mouse and keyboard cables around

one of my friends is good with computers, he hacked the high schools computer system, he messed with some stuff and locked the teachers out of their accounts, twice, the second time he went too far and the cops were called

same friend as above get really drunk one night and pissed the rest of us off, when he passed out we wanted to draw on him but had no pens or markers at the time, I found a bag of makeup in the bathroom so we covered him in it (face, chest, arms)

another friend got drunk and passed out, we had a marker this time, one of us wrote penis with an arrow pointing to his mouth on his face, he spent the rest of the day and night walking around town like that

me and a friend were playing one of the Jak and Daxter games, there were red guards and yellow guards, my sister walked in and started watching us play, she said something about the yellow guards and I started saying there were no yellow guards my friend just went along with me, she started yelling there were yellow guards and we were yelling there were no yellow guards, that went on for the rest of the week

when I was a little kid, me and my sister got these giant eggs for easter, I patented I was sitting on mine like a chicken and tricked her into sitting on her egg (she still glares at me about it around easter)

at my nana's I climbed into my sister's made bed, so there was a lump in the middle of the bed, I was aiming to scare my sister but nana came in, yelled at my sister and whacked me as if I was a pillow or something, it was funny and my nana got a scare

the next day I put pillows in the made bed so it looked like I was in it again and then I climbed under the bed, again I was aiming for my sister but nana came in and started yelling at the pillows thinking they were me, she realized it was pillows and fixed the bed, while calling me names and her foot was right there in front of me, I just had to grab it

one of my friends went hunting with his uncle as a kid and there was this cow that looked at him, his uncle started yelling the cow was going to stampede and stomp him to death, he believed his uncle so he started running and ended up a tree, he looked down to see his uncle on the ground laughing (he was 5-6 at the time)

this is all I can remember right now

I once put a fully inflated, with air, water balloon under my brother's big, fluffy pillow and when he went to lay down. BANG! He screamed so loudly!!

(whoops >.<)

Edited by ViperSwan

I'm bored, I could use a laugh. So this thread exists for people to "confess" some of the bad things they've done, pranks, revenges, things they did for a dare, ect. After all, sometimes its good to come clean wink.gif

I'll start the story going. It's nothing spectacular, just a little revenge story.

When I was in high school, we had a field trip out to New York. The girl I had to share a hotel room with, however, was a total censorkip.gif .

Wanna know what she did? After some "free time" She got back earlier than me, and locked me out of our hotel room.

The next morning, even though I was tired as hell, I acted very upbeat as if nothing was up.

That was, until I got back to the room before her, this time. But I wasn't as immature as to lock her out, oh no. I was probably more immature.

I stole her purse/bag. I just took it, wandered into the mens room, and dumped it into the urinal. And because I'm such a mature, good, helpful gal, I told her exactly where it was when she asked.

This was on the last day of our trip. She had to ride the whole ride home with a wet, urinal washed handbag.

Well, she was given a plastic bag to put her belongings in, but she still had to carry the bag back home.

Evil enough? probably not considering she often sought to make anyone she saw below her (so, everyone's) life a misery. But it was still worth it. biggrin.gif

Not that Evil

I locked my teacher in a cupboard xd.png

She wasn't even a bad teacher, she was a nice teacher. Idk why I did it. o.O

I don't know. I work with someone who thinks I'm evil xd.png she is always saying I need to get my life together and that I'm always plotting something. That's not necessarily true, but I act the part to her and I act evil xd.png

I come from a family of pranksters. It's rare for a day to go by without us pulling at least one joke on each other.

I think my best was on a friend of mine. We were on holiday, my parents had gone out to get us all something to eat and my friend had fallen asleep on the sofa, thinking I'd gone for a walk. I'd been waiting for an opportunity to play this trick, and this was perfect.

I borrowed her phone and transferred over the prepared MP3, then set it as her ringtone before placing it just beside her. I then snuck back out and, watching from the window, rung her phone.

Watching her startled as an air horn version of "Never Gonna Give You Up" blared from her phone was priceless. She wasn't best pleased at first, but she laughed and threatened revenge later on.

That said, I rarely do a prank for malicious reasons. The friend mentioned above can be quite nasty in her pranks.

Edited by CharonDusk

I once got back at my sister by startling her a bit.

In our parents' house she has her bed in a small closed alcove, and the first thing you see when you open the door is the bed.

I took a CPR practice dummy (one of those that are only a torso and a head with an open mouth), put it in her bed under the covers like a person sleeping there, and used pillows to fill out for the missing body parts.

Her reaction was pretty funny.

I put a rubber toy snake in my mom's bed for April Fool's day once. I'll never forget how hard I laughed when I heard her scream.

~New topic merged with the original.~

Sign in to follow this