Sign in to follow this  
Engiype

Great practical jokes and pranks

The less messy Saran-wrap-over-a-doorway is also a classic. Think it's been talked about before in this thread though.

Not really a prank, but it has happened: once I was at a family friend's house and noticed their sliding glass door was dirty so i cleaned it with Windex. I guess they weren't used to it being clean or something because I kid you not my friend's mom smacked right into it a few minutes later thinking it wasn't there. xd.png

Lol the commercials are like that too.

I don't think I've ever done one though

I didn't think it could actually happen until it did. I thought it only happened in Windex commercials and the like xd.png

There were some good ones at camp we did involving beds. (Pretty much everyone was shortsheeeted of course) In our room we switched the chaperone's mattress with his box spring. (Literally laying on a piece of ply wood) The room next to us put the chaperone's bed on the porch and made his bed on the floor. But the winner for the surrounding rooms was the guys who put some kid's mattress on the roof.

edit: massive run-on sentence.

Edited by votehim

Oh man, we used to think we were the coolest kids ever when I was in Girl Guides and we would go camping and fill up the leaders' sleeping bags with Cheerios. xd.png And some girl's underwear did get run up the flagpole at one of those camps, if I remember correctly.

Hole in the cup trick. I think it's a classic.

Punch a few small holes in someone's cup at a party or something, and when they drink it, it comes pouring on them.

Hmm. Oh yeah. Set your background to a background someone in your family has (for example my mom has a flower--yes we use Macs--on her screen so I would change it to that). Make sure there's a ton of clutter on the desktop and take a screenshot. Then somehow get it on their computer and watch them freak out when not only do they realize that they have stuff that they never downloaded or made, they can't trash it either. I haven't done this but I think it's a good one. :3

~Cavey

I have a good one that I've tried before. Add food dye to soap dispensers. When people wash their hands they will be stained for days. >8D I did this at school once, and it was interesting to see who actually washed their hands. laugh.gif

My friend may come over, so this is what I'm gonna do.

In gonna put a rubber band around the sprayer on the sink. (Like, when you turn on the sink, you push the handle on the sprayer and ya know.) So when he turns on the sink it will spray him. xd.png

I once told my brother-in-law that I was going to smear baby poop on the hood of his Chevy blazer, but I decided that it wouldn't be a good idea.

...so i smeared it on the driver side door handle.

But then it rained so I didn't get the reaction I was hoping for sad.gif

Quick n easy... piece of tape over the mouse ball/lazer spot on the bottom of the mouse. And rearrange a few keys on the keyboard. Used to torture my boss this way...but we were all terrible in pranking each other in that office. ^^

Last day of summer camp, me and my friend switched around some signs as a pretty juvenile distraction prank... but then we decided to screw with the flagpole. Now, this camp has about 3-400 people attending, and we have a formal flag ceremony every morning. We have a TN flag, a VA flag, and a US flag. We tied a slipknot in the VA flag line so it stopped about halfway up the pole during flags in the morning. It was hilarious actually, watching the people try to run it up and it not going any further. hehehe xd.png

Taking a screenshot of someone's desktop and putting it as their background. My dad did that to a coworker once. He said it was hilarious to watch her click her icons when and nothing happened.

Classic prank, if you can get ahold of these. You will not regret it:

Endless pranks arise in my family, because about 4 or 5 years ago, my mom had a promotion at work with a bunch of 'characters' for their commercials. She asked if she could take a few of the life-sized cardboard cutout guys home, cause they were funny looking.

Cue chaos.

Normally, they're in our garage windows. When the garage is lit at night, anyone driving/walking by sees eerie, unmoving silhouettes just standing there at the windows, staring... Had one on our porch for a while, that was a hoot.

Got worse when I started a chain reaction by upping the game. On April Fools, I took the cutout of a big ol' viking and ninja'd him up the stairs and behind the bathroom door (harder than it looks getting a cardboard cutout that big through the house without sound). Eventually, Dad went up and as he shut the door, Mr. Viking was suddenly revealed. I have NEVER been able to scare my dad but that one time, and he yelled so loud everyone in the house heard it. Point to me for my stealth skills! ninja.gif

But then him and my mom got me back a week later by putting the Pilgrim in front of my (closed) door while I slept. Opened it, sleepy and drowsy, and screamed, cause there's this taller-than-me man with a freaky smile standing right in front of my door.

Original: I've never actually done this joke myself, but it seemingly has been successful for a few of my friends. You buy a pack of skittles (the pack with blue skittles in it) and replace all of the blue ones with blue ex-laxs. Give it to a friend and watch as they pop a few in their mouth without realizing what they're chewing. I've seen it work before and the reaction on your victim's face is priceless!

I pulled my latest one on a very stuck-up girl who was bothering me and my friend, like calling us names and laughing and pointing fingers when we walk by etc.

So, anyway, the idea formed when I got hold of an ordinary plastic bag. I went to the bathroom and filled it with liquid soap. It was like very soft jelly and very icky. Then in the next few hours I observed to determine what color her coat was. Right before the next lesson I ran down to the dressing room and stuck the soap bag in her pocket! On the bag itself I wrote "From your secret prankster".

Okay, she doesn't know it was me, but I can see that she is now more careful who she messes with.

Haven't had problems with her since biggrin.gif

Edited by DarkPalantir

Yay April Fools Day! I've tried to prank my dad and bro, but mum interfered.

- Switch sugar with salt. √

- Hide mum's blanket. √

- Put rubber band around sink nozzle. √

- Sharpie dad.

- Sharpie bro.

Original [but might be used by others]:

- Tell all my friends that I'm quitting internet life. They all start bawling and the next day I'm online and they're screaming their heads off ><"

- Tell everyone it's still the 31st of March. Beforehand, I change their calendars back to the 31st.

- Tell everyone it's the 2nd of April and they'd missed April Fool's.

- Switch dark chocolate with milk chocolate but use food colouring so that milk chocolate looks like dark chocolate and vice versa.

- Buy those toy/plastic bananas that have the dial on them and either put them in the fruit bowl or put them next to the [yellow] phone station.

- Tell my DC friends I'm trading a CB Gold for a junk egg.

- Tell my friends on other adoptable sites that I'm abandoning rare eggs.

- [Quietly] put the baby in the parents' bed and the parents in the baby's bed. Only tried this once and it failed.

*ring, ring goes the telephone; I pick it up*

Ruins: Hello? Bob's Roadkill Jerky Emporium- you make 'em fly, we make 'em dry!

(Got that one off The Simpsons... biggrin.gif )

Crazy-glueing some quarters to the ground is always great. Its fun to watch people get frustrated trying to pick up change that won't budge. biggrin.gif

This was my April fools prank for this year lol!

1. Secretly switching the power off and making it seem like it had just cut off and nobody had messed with it.

2. Walk in to the closet of each person's room, switch the light switch on and set an Ipod connected to one of those music broadcasting things made for them. Set it on loop for a loud explosion noise and make sure the volume is turned up.

3. Wait until later when everyone has fallen asleep before sneaking out and switching the power on.

4. Enjoy the chaos as everyone is awaken by a loud explosion coming from their closet that suddenly has light

Page 7 already and NOBODY has mentioned "improveverywhere"?

Their pranks are really awsome. I like the "Moebius" best where a few people repeat a certain set of actions again and again in the same order, so it looks like they got in a time loop xd.png

this happened to some of my current camp counselors when they were kids at camp. it was at a martial arts camp, so punishment is usually pushups.

my counselor, along with a bunch of his friends, took all of furniture out of their counselor's room and rearranged it perfectly just outside. but apparently, as they were moving the furniture, they broke a 200$ pair of glasses. their counselors had them all face into the sun so they couldn't see, and told them to keep doing pushups until they were told to stop. they all felt genuinely sorry and even scared. after only a few pushups, they all got sprayed in the face with a watering hose. they never did actually break any glasses, but their counselors knew how to get them back laugh.gif

Where I live there are many large wild animals (not Africa)

You'll need two people.

One person goes ahead and hits the main power switch.

Another starts throwing theirselves at the back door with lots of barking and growling.

Or take some of the snap fireworks that you throw onto something to set off and stick 'em under the toilet seat.

Sign in to follow this