Sign in to follow this  
Engiype

Great practical jokes and pranks

Yupppp.

Hide at the top of a staircase and when people go up the stairs, throw shirts at them.

Totally randoms

Every prank I've ever tried to do has gone wrong...

The last one I did was a simple, 'hide behind the door and scare the person that walks in' trick. My friend Emily is easy to scare (and she had just been watching a documentary on 'Silence of the Lambs' that day, too, so she was especially easy to spook), and so I decided to try this prank. However, instead of walking in, she just opened the door, peeked in, and closed it again, so I had to tiptoe over with the intent of opening the door and popping out at her in the hallway.

What I didn't know was that she could see the shadows of my feet under the doorway... So she threw open the door and yelled "BOO!"... And that lovely door was introduced right into my face.

I swear she almost broke my nose.

I saw a classic one on AFV last night... Putting plastic wrap over a doorway. xd.png Or, similarly, plastic wrapping someone to their bed while they sleep.

Reminder:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=boardrules

No Spam

No one likes spam, it clutters the board, so don't contribute to the problem.

Messages that do not contribute to the topic or forum are considered spam and the poster will receive a warning.

Edited by _Z_

sneak into the bathroom when someones takin a shower and put butter on the floor. Only works with tiled or 'slippery when wet' floors xd.png

My friend dyed someones hair tye dye when they were sleeping once

Take apart a showerhead, fill it with brightly coloured Kool-Aid powder, put it back together.

When the shower gets turned on the water will be neon coloured and smell like delicious fruit.

Hack your boyfriend's facebook or other forum account and switch his user picture to something that repersents a pet name only u can get away with calling him and type something like Property of *your name here*or something else your really close friends would catch as a inside joke.

Warning though;

make sure he doesn't have a sharpie or is sleeping over at your house at the time xd.png

Got this one from a friend of mine. tongue.gif

A really funny one is going onto a guy's facebook (if he forgets to log out or something) and changing all of his interests.

There's something funny about seeing someone's favourite TV shows listed as Teen Mom, Toddlers & Tiaras, Say Yes to the Dress and Barney tongue.gif

ounce my friends went around puting whipped cream and cherries on peoples faces. It was hilarious.

Then there was when we put toothpaste in some of my friends hair.

Oh! try waking up to a 15 year old boy with pillows stuffed in his shirt and pants humping you at 3 a.m. I was pissed but it was funny to think about the next mourning laugh.gif

Replace the soap with whipped cream. (Note: only works if you have that kind of soap that looks like it.)

Once I decided to wring 'meat' on someone's forehead (as in meat head. har har.) but we couldn't find ANYTHING to write with, literally. No pens, no markers, not even pencils. So we decided to use toothpaste... Reallllly bad idea. The girl had no bangs so she smooshed the toothpaste all in her hair and by morning, it had hardened! > < So had her forgiveness.

One time at one of my high-school marching band camps, a guy drew a different smiley face on every one of my friend's toes while he was sleeping. In permanent marker.

Sharpies were the go-to practical joke tool for band kids, it seemed.

Not just band kids. Sharpies are useful in almost ANY situation. Maybe your band kids are just the only ones smart enough to realize that You never saw that...

Edited by Engiype

I would totally try doing that but... None of my friends (including me.) go barefoot while sleeping. :c

Though... there's this sleepover thing my school holds every year for a certain grade, and it's where a bunch of glasses get to sleep over night at school. >8D PERFECT PRANK OPPORTUNITY MUCH?

Your school is the coolest! ohmy.gif Though I guess band camp was pretty much the same thing lol.

The other really funny one was when one of the guys was in the shower on tour and the guys on his floor (we were staying in dorms at a university) stole all his clothes and towels and hid all of the toilet paper so he had to run around naked looking for his clothes. In the meantime they took his boxers, soaked them in water and put them in the freezer.

Long story short one of the chaperones found him standing in the dorm kitchen stark naked microwaving a pair of boxer shorts.

One april fool's, I put a rubber band around the hose nozzle attached to our kitchen sink so when someone went to turn on the faucet, they'd get sprayed instead. I was hoping to get my brother, but it ended up getting my dad.

Also, a fun little harmless prank is to switch the cereal bags around and mix them up in the different boxes. So the victim thinks they're getting rice crispies, when instead frosted flakes come out.

Both are stuff I learned from other places, so these aren't my gags. :3

LOL!!!!!!!! That's great! What were the kid's (and the chaperone's) reactions to that?

The guy who was microwaving his shorts just waved and said hi, and the chaperone just turned around and walked away xd.png That was the best of my three tours; nobody got too uptight about anything.

Well, at least the kid didn't seem too mad. There's nothing worse than when you prank someone and they freak out and can't take a joke.

The guy who was microwaving his shorts just waved and said hi, and the chaperone just turned around and walked away xd.png That was the best of my three tours; nobody got too uptight about anything.

lmao. I thought that sort of stuff was reserved for college dorms only. CX

I'm totally gonna stalk this thread xd.png I can give my friend Zack a bunch of ideas to use plus post some that he's done lol

The only prank i really ever do is hide and scream at my friends when they approach.

Once we were in the schools washroom I'm like "I'm gonna ditch you tongue.gif" and make footsteps noises. My friends sighs, then she comes out and i yell boo in her face and grab her shoulders. my ears were ringing xd.png

and i got my friend with that prank 4 times in 1 hour. i was like 0.o

what's short sheeting? i always wanted to know what that was

Sign in to follow this