Engiype

Great practical jokes and pranks

Please state whether the prank you're posting is a classic one or an original one that you made up.

Classic: shortsheeting, hand in bowl of water, plastic wrap over toilet seat

Original: small rocks in pillowcase

Edited by Engiype

My friends and I left our other friend (she is, might I add, easily spooked) a voicemail of an eerie scream (done with special sound effects on my friend's iPhone) and then texted her "Did you get that voicemail? We got it too! It was creepy!"

It was rather fun. I don't know if it would count as classic or original. I didn't come up with it anyway.

But it came back around, because she kept us up all night with persistent phone calls, in which she only whimpered and repeated "I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared."

I do this all the time:

Im sitting at the kitchen table doing what ever.

My brother is thursty so he gets out a glass and sets it on the table.

When he goes to get the water I take the glass and hid it under the table.

He looks and sees no glass and sets down the water and goes to get another glass.

I put the glass back up on the table.

He comes back and looks at the glass confuzed.

I look at him like he's crazy and go back to doing what ever it was.

Im so good at looking normal he doesnt get the hint of what I did.

Sometiems when he's turned around putting the other glass away I take the other one away again.

So far he hasn't found out what has been happening. smile.gif I love my brother!

I remember last year I had two of my friends over. One was in the bathroom, so I told my other friend, "Lets scare her. I'll hide in the closet, and you take her in there like you have a secret."

So I hid behind my hung-up clothes, and they walked in. I put on a halloween goblin mask and I jumped out and screeched. She screamed like someone was trying to kill her and ran into the bathroom with the door locked. xd.pngxd.png We couldn't stop laughting about it for a week.

Putting tape across an open door. tongue.gif Always fun!

EDIT: Scotch tape. Not like duct tape or anything. xd.png

Edited by 7hippo7

Every time your parents say you name respond with a simple MOOOOOO!

Change the clock when it's dark out 5 hours ahead. That way, someone gets in bed at 12 midnight and the clock say 5am. Good way to freak a person out. xd.png

What's even better when they don't notice so they wake up at 8am the clock says 1pm. I had so much fun with that one. tongue.gif

Also hiding a alarm clock in ones room and setting it off early so they have to get out of bed and find it.

Epic winsauce.

Here's another: Take an object that they use but probably won't use in the next few days and encase it in Jell-o. IM (or I guess it's PM here) me for detailed instructions if you want them. Then wait until they need it, and watch for their reaction next time they look in the refrigerator!

Sugar-salt switches.

These are always fun. However, being the victim...not so much. Especially when you're sneaking a huge pinch out of the dish. The taste of salt when you're expecting a mouthful of sugar...it changes you.

Oh gosh. I've got so many of these.

I stole my sister's bottle of Mountain Dew and placed mine in her bag, then I pretended to steal the one that I had placed in her bag. She then proceeded to catch me, steal the bottle in my hand (that was actually hers) and shook it up so that it would explode when it opened. Then I told her exactly whose Mountain Dew she was holding. Expression on her face=priceless.

I also was sitting next to her while she was standing and talking with a friend one time. Her bag with all her school stuff was right next to my face. The front of the bag has an open pocket that she puts a lot of random stuff in. I ended up stealing her wallet, pencils, a notebook, her cell phone, and a bunch of other stuff before she noticed. It was all stacked on the table right in front of me and the friend she was talking to saw the whole thing. I am the master at stealing stuff. ninja.gif

I was also playing Portal 2 Co-Op with my older sister. We were on a level with a turret in the center and two light bridges that we had to incorporate to both shield us from the turret and get us across the murky water (whatever that shtuff is). She set up the light bridge and I was in charge of making sure that the other light bridge was used as I shield. I got across to the safe area first, and when she was almost there, I placed the shield bridge and blocked her path to safety. Her character ended up getting shot and destroyed right in front of me. I didn't hear the end of it from her for days, but it was worth it.

When my dad was a kid, he and his cousin would light bags of dog poop on fire and leave them on a neighbor's porch right after they rang the doorbell. They would run off and hide in the bushes and watch as the owner of the house opened the door and stomped on the burning bag of dog poop. Classic trick.

Putting a windows desktop screenshot on a Mac Desktop. Also covering their mouse laser with scotch tape.

Speaking of desktops...

I've never tried it, but sounds like so much fun: make a screenshot of someone's dekstop (erm, Windows user here, btw), then set the screenshot image as a wallpaper and hide the real icons (right click/arrange icons by/show desktop icons) and watch and chuckle while the victim is wondering why their shortcuts or whatever icons don't work. xd.png

Anyway, here's another one:

Duct-tape someone's laptop closed from the inside.

Hah, and I can barely get my laptop open as it is. Lol.

Putting a mac desktop screenshot on a Windows desktop.

*trollface*

Making the alarm clock play nyan cat or something equally silly. Our alarm clock- you plug in th ipod and it plays songs from that. Lol.

You could even have it play Wheatley's Song and say Wheatley hacked the alarm clock.

Edited by aquamarine__

i got one :3 gluing a glass down onto the table

not my most creative but hey something has to go