TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: War of the Roses OCC

What do you mean, leopard? :3

Also, should we timeskip to the next day?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

well, considering the Gathering ended i suppose so

and windclan desperately needs more rpers! lol we don't even have a deputy, and tmd, who's wildpaw's mentor?

I'd like to join, if you'd let me. wink.gif

Username: KC

Name: Streakflame

Clan: WindClan

Position: Warrior

Appearance: Black she-cat with amber eyes, white muzzle, chest, belly, and paws. She has a white mark on her side.

Personality: She's, well, kinda unpredictable, but she is a fierce fighter and will not kill unless she absolutely has to in order to survive. She does talk a lot, she gets hurt feelings easily, and she's a little bit of a klutz.

History: A kit from FlameClan, a clan a long way away from the lake. Her clan's all dead, and she was taken into WindClan because she was old enough to be an apprentice, and they were desperate for warriors. She has nightmares about the battle once in a while.

Other: Rosestar

Name: Rainshadow

Clan: WindClan

Position: Deputy? (if not, then warrior)

Appearance: Silver-gray tom with emerald green eyes

Personality: Quiet and fierce, he is loyal to WindClan. He will speak if he has to. He prefers to be with Streakflame, he likes her a lot

History: Born to his kittypet mother, Sapphire, he was taken into WindClan when his littermates were being taken away by new Twolegs. He comes from the Horseplace.

Other: Rosestar

What do you mean, leopard? :3

Also, should we timeskip to the next day?

I am not sure yet... for one, since she has the skills of a clevershadow, mightent ShadowClan take an interest in capturing and brainwashing her?

I was wondering if Fernflight might want to teacher her how to use her abilities... her silent movement and clever nose to fight the clevershadows? Perhaps even adapting SOME of their methods into ways that are OK with the code?

Edited by LeopardDragon

So you want me to hold a warrior ceremony, PG? And how about Lynxpaw can be trained to sniff out Clevershadows? I was thinking that Yellowpath could catnap her, if you'd like...

Sure. A warrior ceremony would be great. It's funny because he's pretty much eternally loyal to the ever-hated Yellowpath. xd.png

I wont be able to post much for a few days, but who should be Mosspaw's mentor? I was thinking Shadowpelt, he seems like a much better mentor for her (Oaktail's grudge against ShadowClan doesn't seem to fit with Mosspaw) but both would work. Shadeflame is the only ThunderClan warrior, so I guess she has to be Mistpaw's mentor, unless we wait until someone makes another ThunderClan warrior...

when the deputies organize patrols, do they say actual names or just make up some names?

and i was thinking maybe a fire that out by a flood xd.png

and is wildpaw's mentor still honeystar?

Edited by dragcave:D

Honeystar should hold Wildpaw's ceremony. He's ready. xd.png Then he could have an apprentice later on. ^^ What should be his warrior name, dragcave?

mmkay i'll have some suggestions but you choose which you like i'll hold it once you choose

Wildstorm, Wildthorn, Wildfire, Wildfur, Wildpelt, Wildfern, Wildclaw,

tell me if you want more see which you like

I know that the meeting place for ShadowClan is Highbranch... but I dunno. :< Anyway, want to make Wildstorm and Honeystar mates, Drag? xd.png

age difference much? lol if it works like that

i'm guessing Windclan's would be like Highhill or something and riverclans would be like a rock. not sure should we make them up?