TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: War of the Roses OCC

*Schnugs* Dun feel bad. I'm too lazy to create an RP.

Yewberry shall be her mentor! 8D Now, who owns that character? xd.png

yes honey is thunderclan

Username: dragcave:D

Name: Leafpaw (Leafshadow)

Clan: ShadownClan

Position: apprentice (Clevershadow?)

Appearance: Dark brown she-cat with glowing yellow eyes. She has lighter brown spots and is good at blending in.

Personality: SHe used to be nice, but got twisted evil by ShadowClan. They "brainwashed" her and made her snarky, judgemental and ready to kill. She's been trained in fighting very well, knowing the secrets of two Clans. Her biggest weakness is bragging.

History: Born in WindClan, she had been raised as an honest warrior, and was liked among her Clan. She never bragged, and helped whenever she could. When she reached 6 moons, she went out to hunt and got captured and brought to ShadowClan. Her littermates had all been killed by sickness, and her parents killed in a desperate rescue attempt.

Other: Rosestar

Just a quick heads up, don't get too ahead of me, 'kay? I've got a teeny speech prepared for Deadstar after a reply from the other leaders, and I don't want to miss out on anything interesting x

Me biggrin.gif I am Yew's owner.

TMD, did you want them to get in a fight this Gathering?

Yes, because he just yowled at his leader. xd.png

How is Honey ThunderClan? ._. Isn't she WindClan's leader?

Accepted dragcave. :3

So... it's been ages since I've read Warriors, and while the wiki helps a bit, I'm not quite clear on territories xd.png If ThunderClan usually has the clearing, we can say ShadowClan stole it at some point during the war.

Username:Backup77

Name:Moonpaw

Clan:ShadowClan

Position:Med. cat apprentice

Appearance:A small, slim she-cat with blazing green eyes. She is the darkest black except for her chest, the tip of her tail and her paws, which are silver as the moon.

Personality:Moonpaw is... different from the other apprentices in ShadowClan. She wonders why ShadowClan and RiverClan are so convinced that they must rule the Clans. She despises the idea of killing kits, and follows the warrior code when ever she can. She is very good at hiding her emotions, so every cat in the lake area still believes she is exactly like the other ShadowClan cats. But mention her blindness and she will rip your head off.

History:Born in ShadowClan, she was almost killed by the ShadowClan leader when it was found out she is blind. Her mother, who loved her kits more than anything, pleaded with the leader to give her a second chance. The leader agreed to let Moonkit live, but told Moonpaw's mother that she would only allow her to live if she proved to be useful to her clan and not just a waste of fresh-kill. Moonkit's mother, fearful that something would happen to her other two kits, Mistkit and Mosskit, sent Mosskit to RiverClan, where she would be safe from clevershadows, and Mistkit to ThunderClan, where she would grow up knowing the Code.

Moons past, and Moonkit became a Med. Cat apprentice while her sisters became apprentices. They knew nothing about having any sisters, and Mosspaw and Mistpaw believed the she-cats that took care of them were their mothers. Their real mother died moons ago, and none of them, even Moonpaw, know who their father was. The secret died with their mother.

Other:She is blind. Rosestar.

Name:Mistkit

Clan:ThunderClan

Position:Apprentice

Appearance:A larger she-cat than her sisters, Mistpaw is still as slim as them. Her eyes blaze the same green, and her pelt is the same black, but her ears and tail are silver, and she has a streak of silver on her back.

Personality:Mistpaw was raised in ThunderClan, and believes every cat in RiverClan and ShadowClan are pure evil. She hates them all, and longs for the days where the clans trusted each other, the days that her 'mother' told her stories about. She is kind out of battle, but will die defending her clan, and is fierce in battle. She doesn't trust any RiverClan or ShadowClan cat.

History:She Moonpaw's history.

Other:Rosestar

Name:Mosspaw

Clan:RiverClan

Position:Clevershadow Apprentice

Appearance:Slim, slightly smaller then Moonpaw, is fast and deadly. Her pelt is pure black, perfect for blending into the shadows. Her eyes blaze green.

Personality:Mosspaw is merciless, unkind, and has no problem killing in cold blood. She will kill you before you have a chance to unsheathe your claws if she has the chance. She thinks the warrior code is stupid and unnecessary. She loves the taste of blood and the squeal of prey, the feeling of her claws running through fur and flesh.

History:She Moonpaw's history

Other:Rosestar,

Edited by Backup77

Hm... a small, 'for the record' thing I'd like to point out.

If a cat has been around others of a different clan for an extended period of time, they will not retain their original clan scent. wink.gif

I suppose I should mention somewhere that Nightpaw actually has a bit of a marble tabby pattern on her legs and body. cx I put 'black fur' in my form because it's technically correct, but now I want to get specific. orz She's dark, smokey grey, with pitch black markings.

I'll stop being wierd now. 83

Also, new cat. owo

Username: ShinyDazzlight

Name: Shadeflame

Clan: Thunderclan

Position: Warrior

Appearance: A large, pretty she-cat with long, dark orange fur. She has darker reddish-orange stripes on her tail, body and legs, and has a white underbelly. Her claws are unusually long, and her eyes are a fierce green.

Personality: Although a member of Thunderclan, Shadeflame longs for the life of a Clevershadow. She's cold and judgemental, and generally wishes that the peace her clan tries to offer would shrivel and die. She jumps at the chance to fight anyone.

History: Ever since she was young, Shadeflame has thought that Windclan and Thunderclan, her own clan, were weak and stubborn for not joining Shadowclan and Riverclan. She never saw the point of continuing to fight - after all, certainly it would be easier just to join them and end this for good? Her thoughts were reinforced by her mentor, an ambitious tom who thought the same. She grew more and more cold and furious with her clan for being so stubborn, and eventually killed her own mentor out of sheer rage. Since then, most know to stay away from her, and she generally isn't trusted by any member of her clan.

Other: N/A + password is Rosestar

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

Hey, can anyone make a banner for this RP? :<

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=121861&st=0/][img=http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3627/1313793704.png][/url]

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=121861&st=0/][img=http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/7493/1313793867.png][/url]

They're kinda rushed, and exactly the same except one is huge. Both of them are big.

A good site to make banners is bannersketch.com. No watermark, you just have to replace the link to bannersketch with a link to whatever. smile.gif

Edited by Backup77

user posted image

i made one, but i like you guys's better >.<

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=121861][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/CcDru.png][/URL]

All of them are awesome! biggrin.gif

Someone will literally have to tear Yew off of Yellowpath. Yew won't have the sense too stop.

Here is a thought...and i guess i wondered what Dragcave's ideas on it were since they are the one RPing Lynxie's mentor... Perhaps the reason the deputy is mentoring Lynx is that she sees in the apprentice skills equal to the clever shadows and plans on training her in such a way as to be a counter to them?

Edited by LeopardDragon

Username: PG

Name: Silverclaw

Clan: Shadowclan

Position: Clevershadow

Appearance: http://www.jumillas.com/bilder/simba_2003_02_20.jpg

Personality: Silverpaw is an aggressive and ruthless young tom, knows what's been expected of him and is very eager to please, that way he can prove himself. He looks up to Yellowpath and is a ruthless and cold-blooded killer. You could say the handsome young tom is one of his most devoted followers, in fact, he thinks that Yellowpath should be the leader instead of Deadstar.

History: Silverpaw was taken from Riverclan when he was just a little kit. He's proven himself dozens of times of his worth and quickly moved from apprentice to fully-fledged Clevershadow.

Other: None

xd.png I was too impatient to wait for Briarstar's death. tongue.gif

Edited by Packgoater

Is Silverpaw an apprentice or warrior? Because first it says Silverclaw and then it says Silverpaw. xd.png Clevershadows get the same training as a warrior, but at night they get trained to stalk and sneak into camps. So maybe tomorrow RP time Yellowpath and Leafpaw steal an NPC kit? x3