LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Awww happy.gif Thankies LL

By the way, was I correct in saying that they didn't know the exact location of Whisper? I thought that was on the main page, but (now that I've posted X3) I'll go check. If not, I'll edit.~

I'm sorry, writers block has hit me hard.

I'll try to get a post up by tomorrow morning.

Sorry ya'll. We had shabat tonight and we spent some time all together so I wont get a post in edgewise until tomorrow. So, ignore the current OOC in the main thread please and go ahead and post to your hearts desire. I will try and get everyone else in in another post.

Tasha, yeah, no one knows, just the direction.

Rak, no worries, totally understand but thanks for keeping us updated smile.gif

Lore, that's tough....I hate writer's block....

PPPOOOOSSTTTEEDDDD!!!!!

Okay and does anyone know where jaina is? I had Nerio interact with her....

OOOOOH! Natasha, what would be totally hilarious would be if Aketsu walked in as Isa started to talk about him....wouldn't that put a knot in Isa? xd.png

xd.png Hehe, I'll have to go read your post to decide if he'll do that or not! Maybe some garden time would be good for him... wink.gif

Edit: Holy buckets of cool-aid dancing on ice rings! O.O Yuaki, miss 'I-gotta-know-all-the-latest-gossip-girl' is about to have an inner-child explosion! :3

Teheheheheheheeeeeh.....

Edited by LadyNatasha

lol! That made me laugh!!!! Can't wait for your post! Hurrrrryyyy!!!!

L², "breath" in your latest post as Isa should be "breathe"; just a little fyi for you happy.gif

Oops, thankies dear!

I will post again tomorrow afternoon central time because I work out in the mornings now and so let's see....afteeerrrr....11:30 or so? Something like that.....

Aww, Loren's such a cool character. =) Poor guy, having to learn from newly-emotionated (no, not a word) Aketsu. X3

LL!!!!!!! xd.png You set that up SOOOO perfectly! Haha, but how will Isa react? LoveLost, you keeping me in suspense! Wake up! (It's 12:11 AM here xd.png) I shall come to your house and wake you up and make you stay up until you post! :3 Just kidding.

/cough well, I don't usually set songs to two characters, and this one isn't QUITE accurate, but...

It's a clean song by Skillet. <3 Youtube is the website. So... yeah. I love that song. Not completely accurate, but close enough! biggrin.gif If you've never heard that song before, you HAVE to hear it! <3

Edit: In case it didn't sound that way, ALL of Skillet's songs are clean. xd.png They're awesome.

Edited by LadyNatasha

Agggghhh!!!! I was asleepies....i was tired!

This is like the funniest and bestest RP EVER!!! it makes me laugh makes me cry lol and noooo! no waking me up after midnight wink.gif lol!

Isa is probably gonna freak for a moment and then she is going melt...she's just one of those toughies and Aketsu just broke through that barrier and Yuaki helped!

MAN! yuaki makes me laugh and I have to be quiet att he computer lab on campus! argh.....

Anyways, that song totally fits them completely. both hurting, both loving each other...it's one of those sweet things! BTW, totally love Skillet as well dearie smile.gif

and i also agree with you about Loren, poor fella sad.gif

And no worries Lore dear xd.png

lol I KNOW right?! it is sooo hard to not laugh when all i want to do is laugh as hard as i can!

thank you rak and natasha for making me laugh wink.gif

Like I think someone already said, This RP puts the "fun" in "dysfunctional" cool.gif

Bad-guy character almost done BTW

xd.png Hey Rak, send me baddie profile pweeze? o.o

Yuaki is so clueless... 'stamped as though to knock the dirt off his sandals.' I WONDER what that could mean?? xd.png

You're more than welcome, LL! You made me laugh loud enough my little brother thinks I'm really weird now.~ Tehe, I came as close to 'AWWWWWWW'ing as I ever have. :3

Poor Akilana, finally discovering what she's wanted so long and who's she stuck with? Leith, Mr. Silence. wink.gif I can't wait for graduation, but I really want to see how King Aslano reacts to Aketsu! lolz Aketsu's all liek, 'I kissed her! So! Anyone gonna stop me???' What an interesting first kiss. ^^ But he really does still respect Aslano... he's just trying to figure out if Aslano knew about his suppressed memories. He's sure Isa didn't, but if he finds that Aslano did..... /darkstorms

:3

Kilana is THERE xd.png She was there before everyone. xd.png I did post she woke up and grabbed her stuff then went to where they were supposed to meet a long time ago xd.png She just been quiet cause I haven't had the time to read super huge posts so she's just waiting there.

Nothing like going from complete strangers to lovers in the span of a day xd.png

Also, I posted as Bet.

And yes, he went from calm, to "I WILL DESTROY YOU", to happy in the span of a minute, he's kinda like that xd.png

Nothing like going from complete strangers to lovers in the span of a day  xd.png

Also, I posted as Bet.

And yes, he went from calm, to "I WILL DESTROY YOU", to happy in the span of a minute, he's kinda like that xd.png

Aii! Betzalel made me LoL. xd.png "Let's all be one big happy family!" I pictured all of them with their arms around each other grinning and staring at a camera, with Aamina squished in the middle and looking very ticked off. xd.png Complete with Betzalel fangs. ^^ As for lovers in a day, it could happen to a guy when he realizes he is capable of such emotions and someone likes him back. :3 Plus, he really just wants to be rebellious now. He loveth Isa, but he's REALLY ticked off at the nobles of Aero and is debating whether or not King Aslano was involved (I'll leave that up to LL...). I had planned for Aketsu to break the mental bond some time, but not quite so soon! However, roleplays aren't supposed to be planned and never do go to plan, so yay for surprises; the situation set itself up perfectly. With a little bump from the oh-so-nosy Yuaki.

well Isa and Aketsu had known each other for some time though with the way that Natasha and I kinda played off of each other that way and I haven't read the posts yet!!!!

*runs off to read*

Oh and King Aslano doesn't know. Aero is kinda shifty I guess xd.png

A perfect song to describe the current situation between Yuaki and Kai who has just finished a fairly long and detailed and unasked for explanation of Yuaki's question as well as accusing her of being a potential pathological liar, unless all girls are just like that (his words not mine... oh wait a second).

"Do I creep you out" by Weird Al Yankovic.

Because most people Kai has just dumped that on... would find it a bit unnerving/creepy. Unfortunately he doesnt' quite understand that it's an invasion of someone's personal privacy to do so without permission... no one had much of any privacy in the monastery... well except Master Tsume... so Kai isn't used to interacting in that area heheheh

toodles!

lol hey Lore you okay?

Rak, sometimes i feel so stinking sorry for dear ol' Kai! He just has some problems and I lol'd at your comment.....and I still haven't read the posts yet!!!! I just posted at X-Men though.