LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

you're welcome happy.gif and yes i do because I've been too busy once and couldn't get in a post in stuff so yeah smile.gif

hooray for huggle rocks! biggrin.gifuser posted image

I noticed that you put Rainbow child and Earth child next to your character's names...foreshadowing of sorts?

Hmm? Oh I do that sometimes. Like Leith and Nerio are the Water Twins. Aamina is the Earth Child because she has this odd control of earth while Isa is indeed the Rainbow Child. When she isn't being a haughty idiot, she has really strong control over light.

OOOOOH! By the way, that new dude, Betzalel, I need somebody to take him over! I nominate any of the following because of how active they are:

Lore_Master

jaina

Rakashua

Soooooo, if any of you three want him, take him. Just remember a few things about him. He is definitely evil in a lot of ways as well as he adores Queen Zillah and she him. He is a beast-man of the rarest kind with the ability to shift between two whole forms; dragon and man. He isn't really an elementian per say but he is rather strong in telepathic abilities as well as shadow abilities thanks to a pendant that he wears around his neck that copies its powers from the queen, but is also amplified somehow.

OH OH OH ME ME ME!!!

*Pictures epic sky duel between Loren, Child of Wind and Betzalel, dragon of shadow*

In all seriousness, I could handle another character, and I always love playing evil character. Especially those that are witty, persuasive and evil.

So I would like to take over Betzalel.

Awesome, and Rak, don't worry dear, there are several more baddies that are desperately needed! I'm thinking of another male character that deals more with an element that isn't showcased as much as the others, like metal? We lost our metal elementian as well and maybe Betzalel and the other guy could be in cahoots? Hmmmmm, You may just have to intro a new charrie!

Okay here's the thing ya'll, I know it is super hard to type out profiles right? Unless you really want people to know about your character, Idc if you make this person appear or what, as long as you notify me of who they are and give a description as to their looks. That's it. I need to do that with Aamina....unless I already did and add it to the first post.

WHAT!? blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif You mean not everyone enjoys writing out 11page profiles for fun!?

*cricket cricket*

Oh... I guess that's just me ninja.gif

I may start working on a badguy if we need one.

Edited by Rakashua

*giggle snort*

Sorry Rak, but i don't mind reading them though wink.gif

I guess I do want to see powers though so you could at least have 3-4 there Rak wink.gif lol!

I'm actually trying to find a suitable picture for Aamina right now and have only seen my two favorite anime self reps that I like......this one and this one all ya do is smush them together and round out the face a bit more for a more germanic look!

Now back to Aamina. I have a few that look really good....it's just that they don't have the fire that she has....*sigh* to much of a perfectionist I guess wink.gif

EDIT!: i found her!

Edited by LoveLost

I hope I did a good job fleshing out the image I had for Balzalel.

Charming, Wise...Bloodthirsty... The complete package biggrin.gif

lol, that is totally him! At a beast-man so that kinda works out as well for his total character I think... Lemme go read iiiiiiittt *jumps excitedly*

EDIT: Lore, Queen Zillah isn't Jahanshah's mother.....she just acts like it at times and has named him Prince because she has no children of her own.

Edited by LoveLost

Well, she still could be considered a mother to Jahan, and besides. Bel is only submissive to the metal child and the queen, so he really doesn't want to get them angry.

*snickers* le lol!

I'kk try and post in a bit. Arabic is going to take a little bit to do but luckily, English is done as well as Art for the next two days smile.gif

Sorry for the double post ya'll! But there aren't any colors in this particular post, i have to go to bed....but i got a good sized post in!

Does the dragon guy look like an actual dragon dragon (huge buss sized beast).

Or is it more like a dragon/human where he's a lizard like man (something like 8 feet tall with wings and so forth).

(Cause if it's the dragon/human thing then I've got a picture that I... semi drew I could post a link to).

Ok so confession, I can't draw original work to save my life.

However, I can draw anything I can see. Therefore I found a nice dragon man (1 picture), a dragon with wings that I liked (1 picture), a moon that I used in the background that I liked (1 picture), and a crow that I liked from another picture....

So, after looking at all 4 pictures, I drew a picture of a dragon man with wings with a crow perched on his shoulder with a moon in the background.

(but I drew him to look specifically like another character of mine that is in a different story) cool.gif

My roommate says while I may not be able to draw original work, I'm akin to a human photoshop lol.

Anyways...

I love how you're portraying the new guy Lore, nice work! cool.gif

He is full dragon in one form and full human in another....but I wanna see the pictuuuuures!

And do you think you are going to be able to work on another baddie Rak?

If you want one I already have a wonderful idea for one. Though he's not going to be a "baddie" in the sense that he starts out purely evil. He's more like a drifter that the "baddies" will pick up along the way and he will join them. (if that works for you)

and ok... working on getting the picture link!

EDIT:

Picture with just the dragon sketch and shading

Fully completed version

fully completed zoomed in

Images I "borrowed from"

dragon body

the wings (which you can barely see but still)

The Crow (drawn to scale)

Can't find the moon picture (the only one I didn't see on Dev Art)

See what I mean? Not complete copies, but very close, in the ways I needed to use them. The coloring I did improv, the shading I did mostly improv.

Edited by Rakashua

Rak xd.png <3

I just love your art. You should totally keep practicing and photoshop two photos together! You could even take two character pictures and combine them to get a new person!

Okay okay, but anyway...

[Whisper] You should send me your baddie profile before you send it to LL so I can make sure I approve! [/Whisper] xd.png lolz.

Oh, and we're not all that bad! Jahanshah's a really nice kid, he's just totally power/attention-thirsty, as well as driven to fulfill his mother's wishes for him. He's a bit confused, but happily loyal to his kingdom. ^^ Not saying the peeps he travels with aren't all 'baddies', but what fun would it be if they were all nice? xd.png

Have to get up early for training tomorrow, won't be able to reply as Bel till I get back.

*gawks*

OMGOODNESS!!!! Are you serious? That is incredible!!!!!!!!!! I can't do anything like that! I mean yeah I copy, but holy cow! (And yes cows are holy because they were made by God wink.gif )

You should soooooo do what your sister says!

And Tasha, I can't help but laugh at your comment about jahanshah. he isn't bad like you said but Aamina....not so sure. I think she is just really hurting.

Ooookay....So what's been going on in the RP? Well, actually where should Luna be at this moment so I can throw her back in? Sorry I've been gone...Senior year is a little tougher than I though...

Ooookay....So what's been going on in the RP? Well, actually where should Luna be at this moment so I can throw her back in? Sorry I've been gone...Senior year is a little tougher than I though...

It's the day after the feast, and everyone is preparing for graduation. After graduation, they're gonna move out. ^^ They're gonna head towards the Shadow Alliance grounds. Right now, some peeps are eating breakfast and some are just roaming, while others are talking more deeply.

*huggles Natasha*

I'm glad you're back. Because you really pay attention to everything!

I think Kai is not going to do anything at the moment, that and I don't have time to write a post for him. He's just waiting for the go ahead for our mission I suppose (although you mentioned him giving a speech)... rolleyes.gif