LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

*glomps Tasha* No worries dear! Think you for such a wonderful post smile.gif

And I think I missed something there Rak between Aketsu and Loren? Or do you mean Cielo and Loren?

AAAnyways......going to get a post in later today smile.gif Gonna play MW2 with my lil bro who is sick today sad.gif and then going to write a quick little doodad for English and maybe finish my homework for Arabic....dunno, it's really easy so I might just do that tomorrow!

Thank you everyone for being patient with the pace of the RP. I won't promise that it will become faster, but I will say that this is one of the quality RP's because of how many amazing people have joined and have kept this a semi-lit....totally awesome-sauce RP!

Lore_Master, I'll check my post and edit if needed, but Aketsu doesn't actually know that Loren's an Elementian, or even that Yuaki is; he's just wondering if they might be, because he's paranoid that an enemy Elementian is among them. xd.png I'll go check and edit if needed. ^^

Sorry, it kinda seemed werid that Aketshu would think about an artist that suddenly showed up and...

On second thought, leave the post in.

I hope Noe is proud. Because she had to play with babies Loren is now leaving Sola. xd.png

Joking, I'm Joking.

Loren is too busy not being a man.

Edited by Lore_Master

hahahaha lol! Loren....not being a man? *looks confuzzled on purpose*

Its more like "She's getting way into my own business, and so I leave before my elementian nature is discover and I'm drafted into a war I don't wanna fight in"

"discover" should be discovered bro tongue.gif; no, he's not my real brother but my forum family one smile.gif.

Is there a way I can get Celeste formally into the Shadow Alliance? I've set her up going to see Jahanshah, but is the audience possible?

If she is already, then go ahead and have her go to the center of the training arena. Note, it is outside in a ring of stands like the Light Academy.

Just to let you know if you weren't paying attention to my posts that cloesly. Akilana is interacting with one of your chars... in a way... *Bangs head on desk*

Hey, I painted that desk! >:(

This is why we can't have nice things.

(yes LL I will go to sleep now... as I think I promised I would... an hour ago... but I couldn't resist... you gave me a babe and then Loren opened me up perfectly to make that speech... reeeeaaaallly now... you gave me no choice! xd.png score for circumstantial setup!)

@LL - if it's ok with Natasha, I'll put Celeste in the Alliance

Certainly, Jahan would be MORE than happy to have Celeste on his team. He'll meet her in the arena once he's done speaking to Zillah. ^^ I was considering making another member for their team myself, but with skewl and everything it's hard finding time for the charries I have. wink.gif

huh? Who was she talking to? Sorry I have forgetful moments....

I don't think I can handle anymore charries to be honest. The unch that I have are keeping me busy enough *glares at Nerio who is still snoring in bed* 'Cept for that dimwit.....gotta love him!

Aaaanyways, yeah, Just have Celeste meet them outside in the combat arena thingy.

Rak, I think it is hilarious that you stayed up that late...I, however, am going to bed! I will post in the morning to all the wonderful replies that are already there *sighs happily* Good night everybody!

SORRY!!!!! SO so so so so so so so so so so so sorrry!!!! Things became rather hectic, I mean so hectic that I wasn't even able to work on a piece for one of my professors! I will do my best to get in a post after ensemble today! SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!

*hides under rock and hopes no one wants to kill her* wacko.gif

it's fine L² happy.gif; i understand how busy you are smile.gif

*follows you under the rock and huggles you* user posted image

*ish huggled* aaawwz! Thank you DP, you always understand smile.gif *huggles back* I deem this the huggle rock!

user posted image

Oh sure, you have time to make huggle rock...but no time for a post??

user posted image

But in all fairness/seriousness, don't overwork yourself. biggrin.gif

lol! It only took me like a few minutes. I'm posting now smile.gif I don't think I am overworking myself, I just think things got out of hand really quickly and it takes a bit to stand back up and start ordering things around wink.gif But thank you Lore smile.gif