LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Awww and Kai wanted to talk with Loren about what he said... on the other hand he is pretty shaken up right now inside and has a few things to think through before he tries to solve everyone elses' problems.

Poor Kai....I really feel for how confused he is wink.gif And for how he has to get through things as well.

*cries over CenturyLink's crimes* waaah!

Finally got service back; turns out that they had turned off my service instead of someone else's with same name (Michelle Lovell) just missing middle initial. So I should be able to post regularly again! xd.png

and @aakira

Heh sorry I just read this, then skipped over everything else so sorry if i missed something, I'm one to do a lot of Break the Cutie and even almost Kill the Cutie (so don't be suprised if Akira gets injured, a LOT!) I have a bad sense of humor for these things. My best example is my main char in Roleplay for Non Human Characters and the one that was broken off for mine and the other 'main' characters when the old one got to crowded to post for them  but I once again have a sweet kind char that had lot's of bad things happen to her and has almost been killed about 10 times (once an attempted suicide) and Darkness taking over her and making her go berserk sometimes . Anyways, I like that kinda stuff. Also, anyone wanna try to be nice and befriend Akilana and break through her outer shell of uncaring and into her sad inner shell

That was Tractus' intentions, but never got to post it before the day change... so, in response:

Tractus

Tractus saw her briskly walking out of the room again, and he chased after Aakilana -

"Aakilana, wait."

She stopped, and turned around, no expression on her face.

"I'm new here, and a little scared. This girl named Luna called me here from Univerium, and totally changed my life. I mean - she doesn't even remember calling me here. She doesn't like me very well, and no one else had ever heard of me before. You were the easiest to approach, so, please, would you be my friend, Aakilana?"

Will update Tractus when I have something to work with; as for Celeste, I'll post her now! wink.gif

Edited by gistofeverything

Yep, Loren wants to travel beyond the desert...and he's going to know his answer soon enough.

Edited by Lore_Master

lol Lore....

Uhm Gist, Marcus and Skylar have their own home that is separate from the entire academy. Kilana is still at the academy though. So if you could please edit that would be nice....and for further info, Marcus is like an advisor, teacher kinda person at the academy.

*facepalm* that's what I get for being away for 2 more weeks...

am working now - and btw, I'm trying to let Kira know that Tractus wants to be her friend, and because of the day change, would be awkward if I posted it on main thread... right? or maybe... i don't know.. i'm just comfused, and I don't know where to start Celeste... And she's not with the Light alliance, she's with Shadow, so should I wait to post until Natasha comes back?

Edited by gistofeverything

That'd probably be the best idea since she intends to post tomorrow at some time.

And yes that would be odd. Since people were gone we just went on ahead with the new day to make it all the more easy for everyone.

I got lost in OOc posts xd.png But i did see the song post. Heh didn't listen to them cause I'm addicted to Trick and Treat Vocaloids xd.png I love both videos but the one that you can only find in Japanese is my favorite with Len and Ren.

Anyways, anything important OOC wise I missed?

Wow....that is.....creepy.....

Nothing important in the OOC, however just remember that if you make a character to hard to crack, then it is sometimes hard to find to much interaction with them because their posts are usually very small and their words are very terse....trust me, I tried one one time and I still use them, but I have to "make" them open up wink.gif

I know...it was another one of those on purpose ones smile.gif It's because I wanted to wait for Lady. She's supposed to post today smile.gif

ah okay happy.gif; we should throw a welcome back party for her biggrin.gifuser posted image...only if she wants it, though smile.gif

Yeah I know I'm not planning on making her that tough... but of course thats me.. I don't know about her... *Looks at Akilana. Akilana shrugs not saying a word.* *sigh* I don't know. Also most Vocaloid songs I have listened to are kinda creepy but this one is my favorite xd.png But it isn't the creepiest, I can't find the creepiest I'll have to ask my friend she knowes the name of it xd.png. Another creepy one I'm never watching is by the most popular vocaloid and is supposed to be a love song. She finds out that the boy she has a crush on loves kittens, so guess what she does? She buy a whole box of kittens, chops there heads off, and sends them to him. When he doesn't like them, she chops his head off sad.gif O.o

...Does the vocaloid in question takes her crush's head on a "Nice Boat?"

No clue, I have never watched or heard that video but my friend did and told me about it, that's the only reason I know O.o

And I laugh smile.gif lol!

We should, however I still don't see her anywhere around...

I'm here, and almost done with my post!

Edit: Wow, you guys are so awesome. I am so sorry for taking this long. o.o Thanks for waiting!

Edited by LadyNatasha

Glad to be back, bigbrotherofminemaybekindanawokayfine! laugh.gif

((Edit: Blarg, I just finished an essay due tomorrow and it's passed my parent-set bedtime, so LL I'll have to post on the other RP tomorrow. I'll make sure to make that a top priority!))

Edited by LadyNatasha

How does Aketsu know that Loren is an elementian? As far as I know, only Noe and maybe Kai know.

Wow missed some serious hatter here. Regardless I posted.

I don't think by the comment "you don't seem completely helpless" or however Cielo said it, that she knows Loren is an elementalist. She just thinks there's more to him than he lets on, maybe elementalism maybe something else. He just doesn't seem the helpless traveling type yes?

Edited by Rakashua