LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

maybe Leith.....he's the kinder and less abrupt of the twins....however Noe seems to harbor dislike towards her wink.gif lol!

Okay going to post!

Anyone seen Lady around? If you have, drop her a PM...we kinda need her for the bad guy side sad.gif

Name: Cielo Res (pronounced Cello Rays)

Looks: Cielo Res Cielo is a petite 5' 4" and only a hundred pounds in weight. She has sapphire blue eyes and sea-green colored hair that goes down a little little past her waist. her skin is soft and light in complexion, free of any marks or blemishes that might mar her appearance as she heals very well. her body has supple muscles that give her quite a bit of strength for her size but without making her look bulky as she still looks very soft and delicate, a fact highlighted by the flowing clothes she most often wears.

Personality: Calm and serene are good ways to describe Cielo. That's not to say she doesn't have her other emotions though. Cielo is more than capable of being angry or sad at times, but she requires a proper trigger such as someone she dislikes a great deal or the death of someone close to her for example.

History: Cielo was born to a pair weather and water elementalists named Talus and Maria Res respectively in the water city of Triton. The two were both respected in their own right as elementalists, but when Cielo was born, they were immediately proud of her even more when she demonstrated her abilities. From the start, she demonstrated an aptness for water like her mother, but quickly showed she was one of the rare dual elementalists when she began to manipulate the weather like her father, though to a lesser degree.

When the light elementalists formed the school to teach others to use their elements, Cielo's parents were hesitant to send her away as they were already doing quite well teaching her themselves, but in the end, they relented and sent her to Sola for the so called proper instruction. Her years of home training though with her parents, put her leaps and bounds ahead of many other students her age. Now though, she is working and waiting till she makes it out of the school for elementalists.

Element: Water Primary Weather Secondary

1.Basic Control:

~Pulling water from the ground and plants as well as directing at with a level of force capable of causing harm.

~Forming fog and directing it to various areas as needed.

2.Medium Control:

~Forming water into various shapes as well as being able to adjust the temperature of a body of water by up to 15 degrees C.

~Forming low lying clouds,manipulating their direction and causing light precipitation.

3.Expert Control:

~Capable of draining the water from a living being to kill it and full freeze or boil water with a command as well as manipulate it into shapes that are usable.

~Forming large clouds at a various altitudes that can cause up to moderate rainfall.

~Pressure Jet - Cielo maintains a constant amount of water in her hands that can be shot forward in a needle thin jet or a wide fan capable of cutting nearly any material within a few seconds.

4.Mastery:

~Capable of directing massive torrents of water upwards of the size of rivers.

~Creates large Clouds capable of causing fairly severe rainfall but only for limited time, not capable of causing lightning or thunder.

~Frozen Storm - Super cold air is pulled from the stratosphere and mixed with large drops of water to super cool the water. Upon contact with any solid object, the water instantly freezes into solid ice of roughly -57 degrees C.

Other: I really, really wanted to get into this alot.png.

Edited by LoveLost

you post my character soon love so I can start posting?

Don't feel bad Jaina, I thought that was another of Love's characters

noooo! lol jk jk, you can do whatever you want wink.gif

However, Noe is going to totally freak! She didn't want Loren to leave sad.gif

It was Loren's original plan, stay for a day, then leave. Such is the life of a hiding elemental

Oh I know that...but Noe doesn't...she still hasn't noticed the letter on her bed. She can be very observant, or totally clueless.

Cielo likes to speak her mind, even if she is very calm

Cielo: "Oh you stupid..."

Also realized, Cielo I think is the shortest character I have ever made

Edited by jaina

xd.png

Yep, nothing like having a 5'4 petite young woman trying to make Loren into a man

Edited by Lore_Master

*snickers* careful, the short ones can bite! I have a friend who is 5'4 and she is Puerto Rican....she can chew somebodies head off who is at least 10 inches taller than she is....*shudders*

Edit------Lore....not seen a water elementian? Leith and Nerio>?

Edited by LoveLost

think he means ones like her maybe, I don't know, but regardless. she's the kind of person who will tear you down with logic and leave you crying before giving you a new direction. Her calm tone and pleasant appearance and voice help appeal to emotions though.

Great, so basically Loren will be Cielo's personal 'break the cutie'

lol! That's perfect. Anyways, designing a new character since I know of a few that are going to die...or at least one. It's Ayame! Has anyone ever read Fruit's Basket?

Wait, which one is Ayame?

*Re-reads profiles*

Oh, tailor guy...

...>_>

*Goes to Wikipedia*

...Did you go MissingNo. is the featured Wikipedia article?

definitely read fruits basket

and yes he will be, at least till she has pulled him apart and forced him to see his issues for what they are before dealing with them. At that point she'll move on to taking someone else apart.

Edited by jaina

Loren, as much of a good person as he is, will not allow that to happen. If you want to get him to spill his secrets, you going to have to work for them

Edited by Lore_Master

Neither Cielo nor I expect an easy time taking Leron apart

Why do I get the felling Cielo is a stone cold censorkip.gif*?

Also, loving my new avatar and title.

So am I.

Truth be told though she's not, she's very kind, the way she shows it is kind of stupid though. She shows it by pulling people apart till they see whatever issue is hurting them at the core so they can overcome it, after that she either lingers as a kinda friendly presence or she moves on to work with someone else.

Really she kind of views people like puzzles, but she cares deeply about people, which is why she helps them with their issues rather than just crushing their hopes and dreams and leaving in complete despair.

Cielo is cool....Loren is cool wink.gif

Oh and Lore, don't worry, this Ayame is a lot more mature in a lot of ways than the "real" ayame.

Totally bored so listen to these two things and you'll hear the music that is proving to be living h*ll, no joke, for my entire ensemble......ain't it pretty though?

With this one, there is no key....and there are naturals, flats and sharps all over....

http://www.pavanepublishing.com/sounds/P1288CATUROG.MP3

Easier....but slow and hard to follow dotted quarters....

We had to learn to sight read this first...talk about sharps being thrown up all over music wink.gif

This is one of them....just not the right one....but uh, male soprano's? I see that they are called counter tenors....might wanna listen just for kicks wink.gif

Sorry, such gorgeous music, I HAD to share!