LoveLost

Trials and Travels (Semi-lit)

Loren was not pleased when Kai came in to intervene...But the words that came out of his mouth surprised Loren. He didn't just listen to Kai, he felt it. He could see the two futures in his head, or at least the ones that his artistic mind created. He could see the future of light, stuck in the hate as it was in the past...killing the innocent, the end justifies the means?

He could see the future of shadows, a tidal wave compared to what the light alliance has done...mass killings, demonstrations...paranoia. Both of these futures were not the ones Loren wanted, he was tired of war, tired of hate...he was just tired of it all.

The symbol that Kai created reminded him of his first drawing...it was before he jumped off Aero, faking his own death...It was a design to create a piece of art unlike any other...but it would require the effort of twelve elementians, one for each element. "The unity of aEther." Thought Loren with a warm smile.

When asked on what his answer would be, he looked at Noe, then Kia...and then the small child they had carried. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply, his mind focusing on solely the wind. As the treetops began to rustle, Loren opened his eyes and looked at Kai.

"I want a future...where no child should have to hide their powers, where no child should have to die for a cause they don't believe in." Said Loren softly. The wind began to blow faster and harder, the treetops began to bend to the wind.

"I want a land where the alliances don't fight, a land that doesn't fight over hate or paranoia..." Loren said, raising his voice to the ever increasing speed of the wind. Finally, when the wind began to span off the tops of tree, Loren pulled his cloak off him, and looked at the both of them as the wind began to die down. His blackish blue, cotton shirt and pants fluttered in the wind slightly. The shy, boyish look on his face was gone, now the face of a serious man stood.

"...I will not fight for the light alliance, nor will I watch as the shadow alliance makes the same mistake they did..." Softly said Loren, the previous look was now gone, his kind nature returned once more as he walked up to Kai.

"I want to fight for the third path..." He said, looked away with a strong blush on his face, he couldn't believe he had stood his ground and told them what he was really thinking.

Edited by Lore_Master

((You sure are making this hard, aren't you? tongue.gif))

Tractus

He stood amazed; what had he done wrong? Tears had started to brim in his eyes; he hadn't meant to hurt Akilana, if fact, he had wanted to help the both of them.

"I'm sorry. I just needed a friend to stick by. I respect you. You usually keep your cool in many situations like this one. I'm really sorry if I hurt you. I really like you Akilana, I really do. But you must not like me, just like Luna..."

He quickly turned around so that the others wouldn't see the tears fall down his face.

Celeste

On second thought, her Lord knew that she was willing to do anything for him, and she saw a notice saying to report to the training arena. She started to walk outside, and heard a noise. She immediately whipped out her staff from her thigh, but nothing else made a sound. She sighed and put her staff away, then she started again towards the training arena.

(It's not me! My char's have a thing about going out on your own >.> AKILANA did it...)

Akira sighed as she was pretty sure she got to everyone's room. She pulled out a petal and decided to talk to painter boy now. She didn't know if Noe got to him or not yet but she decided to attempt talking to him now, she had nothing else to do. She put the petal close to her lips and said "Painter boy, can you hear me? I wanted to let you know Noe is coming to find you. I don't know whats going on but I thought I'd let you know." With that she waited for a reply.

(It'll just sound like a voice from no where, till they find the petal xd.png There like Walkie talkies so you actually only have to speak and she'll hear you. wink.gif )

~Jahanshah~

Jahanshah noticed Aamina's coughing and turned slightly to glance. He wasn't so surprised at the coughing as he was at what came out of her mouth when she coughed; molten rock. At least it's not blood...? Jahan mentally shrugged and did not respond when she apologized. His mind was on the mission, and he wondered what the Queen truly wished for them to do. Where would they go first? Who would they attack, who would they... kill? Jahan had never killed anything larger than bugs before. He hadn't killed predator or prey, and had never really been offered the opportunity to kill anything, much less a human being. But they're not humans. They're... they're monsters, thieves of life, beasts...

And then suddenly she was there; the Queen, that is. Jahanshah dipped his head as the Queen bent and kissed him. He felt his cheeks start to flush and quickly diminished it by letting cool metal seep up his neck slightly. The kiss... it felt quite strange, probably because Jahan hadn't been kissed since he had formed metal skin, more than four years. Even before that he had seldom been kissed by his parents, due to his mother's slightly radical notion that he was a Legend and not a child, and now the shadows on Daedureth praised his sudden status by sending a surge of their power up his arm and onto his cheek, making it glow purple for just a moment before returning to its normal pale color.

Jahanshah raised his eyes to look into the Queen's eyes, trying not to show how much he hoped for her approval. He was all too relieved when he saw that she did approve, and in fact seemed pleased with him despite how little he had done for her yet. "I am sure that you are curious about what you are to do?" Jahan hadn't even opened his mouth when suddenly they were in the combat room, where much planning was done. Jahanshah didn't flinch, but he was surprised. He tried not to let his eyes wander, but he felt Daedureth suddenly pull with delight towards an incredibly powerful black armor that hung on the right wall of the room. Even when Jahan silently commanded the sword to settle, it still danced invisibly as though almost flirting with the armor. Weird...

"Jaed, Naam, Ahlan, Veer, Hajib, Locross, please give our good Prince the run down of the entire operation."

Prince... Jahan glanced without emotion at each of the beast-men the Queen had summoned. To Jahan they were not frightening; they were powerful, amazing creatures from a whole different universe, one that very few Elementians had explored, he was sure. Indeed, before that day he had only heard rumors about the Queen's mighty council of otherworldly humanoids. Now he knew the rumors were true, and he couldn't help feeling just a little special. Locross, the oldest of the beast-men, looked rather like a snake. Jahanshah followed him over to the large table that centered the room. There was a large map, quite lifelike, showing the entire landscape.

"This is your mission from our queen. The Light Alliance has long since stopped killing your Elementian brothers and sisters which means that somehow they have all agreed to either release, kill, or torture enough Elementians to get whatever information they have needed or they have formed a treaty. However, this is not enough for any of you, including our gracious queen. They must pay for what they have done. Your first assignment is to infiltrate the closest Light Elementian City, which is Cumulus. I know that Sola isn't that far away, but a direct attack would be foolish. Tear down the structure of Cumulus and leave it to rot. This is your first task."

Cumulus... but they're neutral, aren't they? Jahan raised his eyes to glance at the snake-man, but said nothing. He was quite surprised and suddenly not very fond of the idea of fighting a bunch of people who could possibly create metal's greatest weakness; lightning. Still, the Queen nodded and Jahan decided she must know something more than he did about the city. Jahan had passed through there once, and now felt his heart burning with anger. Is Cumulous actually now part of the Light Alliance? Perhaps they had spies learning about me there! How dare they be so unnoble as to join a side without a word! And for Sola to accept this...

"I am Veer and I have the second case. From here you attack, or infiltrate Triton and restock at Electra. Univerum, we prefer you avoid and head on to Aero. From there you will go to Sola once most of the other cities have been attacked. It will destroy moral and make Sola easier to take care of. However, we will keep you updated from any other spies that we hear from."

Jahan thought about this. Yes, Triton; it wouldn't be hard to get to, not for Jahan at least. He could simply make metal skin that contained air, and Aamina could go through the earth. Jahan wondered if Aamina could breath underground; it sounded ridiculous, but Jahan knew she was quite powerful and somehow didn't doubt she could.

"There, do you understand you two? You and your followers are to take out the specified leaders of these cities. You are to either kill them or maim them enough that they will be out for months."

Kill and maim leaders? Jahan's first thought was how he preferred kill over maim; maiming seemed... well, it actually seemed crueler than killing, though Jahan wasn't sure what came after death. His thoughts immediately returned to the mission at hand and he bowed, thinking of how he would destroy the leaders. "It shall be done," he said quickly. It seemed almost like something was wrong with the plan, but it was Queen Zillah's orders and Jahanshah knew she was much more experienced than he was. "When will you have us leave? We are all prepared."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yuaki~

Yuaki's heart beat fast, wondering if Isa suspected anything. Did I give too much away? Does she think I might be a Lightning Elementian? Poor Yuaki was simply paranoid to death because of the mission she was about to join the Light Elementians on. She almost breathed a sigh of relief when Isa shrugged the whole thing off. She slinked happily after Isa, looking left and right randomly and twisting her fingers together.

"You know, you sure are hard to wake up." Yuaki immediately stuck her tongue out at the giggling Isa, but she couldn't help but grin afterwards. "And you stink at throwing pillows... and aiming." Yuaki's jaw dropped in mock shock at the insult. "I was aiming for the servant on the other side of the door," she lied, and then she joined Isa in laughing. She felt herself relaxing, certain she hadn't been discovered. She skipped after Isa into the breakfast room, already excited for graduation. The previous night before bed, she had told the weaponsmith Kaulo that she was leaving with the graduating Elementians. He looked a bit sad as he was an older man and had enjoyed Yuaki's youthful spirit, but he was 'happy the Princess will have such a talented and loyal weaponsmith.' Loyal. Yuaki smiled at the word. Yes, I am loyal... always. I have chosen my side, and going with Isa and her friends will only prove it. I hope we do meet some Shadow Elementians!

"What do you want to eat?" Yuaki blinked at the question, having been lost in her mind, imagining the future. She glanced at Isa and then at Aketsu, and she couldn't help but notice that neither of them were looking at the other or greeting the other (though Aketsu had dipped his head when the Princess had entered). Yuaki sighed and shook her head. I really need to get these two together, she thought with her arms crossed. Suddenly she realized she had virtually spoken her thoughts through her body language, and she quickly turned to Isa, blushing. "Uhhhhhegg.... eggs! Mmmm, I love eggs! Come on!" She grabbed Isa's arm and dragged her over to the egg section, where she began dishing herself up some. "Mmhmm, and some fruit too! Can't miss having grapes for breakfast, especially green ones!" Yuaki raced over to the fruit section and grabbed a huge handful of grapes.

She giggled and stuffed some in her mouth, then turned to Isa. "Hey," she said, cheeks full of grapes. "Let's see who can stuff the most grapes in their mouth and say 'chubby bunny' without spitting any out!" She grinned with excitement, grabbing some more grapes and knowing Isa wouldn't shy from the dare.

~~~~~~~~~

~Aketsu~

Aketsu sat alone at one of the older breakfast tables near the door. Breakfast seemed extra well made that morning, but Aketsu's mind wasn't on the food; it was on the mission at hand. Peace... we're finally restoring peace? If Isa chooses to, that is... and if it's possible... hmm. That noble monk will surely wish to restore... what did he say? 'Balance?' Yes, that was it. He'll want to restore balance, and I doubt he'll stop at anything to do so. He seems rather naive about some things, but I suppose he's simply untrained. He's certainly no fool, and it seems he's easy to underestimate. That's good. The more he--

Aketsu's thoughts were stopped as Isa and Yuaki entered the room. He swallowed quickly and dipped his head, but then turned away... then facepalmed himself mentally for turning away. She probably saw that as rude... why did I do that? Aketsu sighed quietly and picked at his food, pretending to be interested in it. He glanced at Yuaki out of the corner of his eye and frowned. All of a sudden, Isa had invited Yuaki to come with and they were best friends. Sure, they had admired each other before, but for some reason... Aketsu didn't like the idea of them being friends. He knew some of it was pride; he felt that Yuaki just wasn't worth the princess' time. But still, it's Isa's choice, isn't it? So why does it bother me?

Ever since he had held Isa in the sparring arena, things had been different. He didn't know why, but he felt less like bowing to Isa and more like just talking to her. He didn't want to admit it, either, because he wouldn't have minded spending the rest of his life as her Personal Knight, silently guarding her everywhere except for her personal quarters... and he felt that simply conversing with her would be rude, for he certainly hadn't done much for Sola's royalty compared to what he felt it had done for him. So why do I feel so different? Why am I so bothered when she talks to me? Aketsu brushed back a bit of his hair that had come out of his bander and made a mental note to fix that later. Finally he shook his head. Ridiculous. It's just the mission getting to me. If anything was to happen to her, I could never forgive myself for letting down the king... my parents... all of those who saved me from--

Aketsu got a strange look on his face suddenly, and then returned to eating as though the thoughts had never occurred to him.

(Reserving post,. I will edit later tonight! So please with anything in regards to my charries, DON'T POST! please! sorry!))

((Drama!))

Leith Oran

After practicing for a bit with his water element, Leith found himself being convicted of being far to harsh on Akilana and being rather rude as well. With a sigh, he flicked all the moisture back into the air and onto the ground before walking back into the castle. His hair was smoothed back perfectly much like he always had it in a style that was never truly acceptable by the nobles but he didn't care. His clothing was still formal as always but tailored perfectly to fit his athletic body. As he walked down the halls, he found himself rather amused with how Akilana acted. She was a tough one to crack and he actually wondered what was underneath that hard shell when suddenly what was underneath that visage came crashing into him. Because of his height as well as his build, he didn't fall over, merely took a step backwards as he quickly held on to whatever had run into him. When he looked down, he noted gray hair which meant that she was either a wind or weather elementian. He could feel the tears that seeped into his clothes as well as the sobs that went through her body. "Easy now." he said in his odd accent with gentleness reaching every inch of his words. "Akilana right?" he said and stepped back to he could see her face. He was sad for the younger as he could now see everything that she struggled to hold back.

Noe Amani

Noe was surprised when Loren started to yell at her and was actually about to retort just as angrily when Kaimaru appeared beside her. She was glad that he said something, but what he said was rather surprising. The road that they were all searching for was the one that kaimaru just described and was actually rather surprised when he showed what baby Elisha was.

Without saying a word, she took Elisha from Kaimaru and realized that she held their future...an elementian future. Kaimaru was right as well! How could they not fight for the future of such blessed children? The same children that they once were? When Loren seemed to agree with this with the power of the wind as well, young Elisha grasped at the dust that had been blown around and played with it while Noe enjoyed the feeling of a storm. Storms were her favorite thing to be around even if she couldn't control one such as an air storm. Only the oldest weather elementian who was now dead, was able to control a small wind storm where the wind was just blowing around and not really taking any particular shape.

"This is wonderful, I don't know how you put it into words Kaimaru, but it seems to be what we all feel. Leith and Nerio don't really enjoy having to choose a side, they just want things to be right again before the war started, like we all do." Came her last words as little Elisha started to fall asleep in her arms. Noe smiled down in a motherly way at the little girl that almost seemed to make her glow. "A future for such as these." she said with a gentle kiss to Elisha's forehead. "that is what we have to fight for." she said then turned around to walk back into town a quiet song coming from her lips.

Queen Zillah

The queen laughed a laugh that caused most of the beast-men to wince at the wild darkness that emanated from her as she did this. While she did this, shadows ambraced her from all around and she disappeared only to appear at a grand throne that was behind the table near a large window made out of stained glass. The stained glass depicted the glory of Whisper in it's old hay day which was now surpassed by the power and wealth of the current city of Whisper while it was embedded in it's obsidian buildings, and black flora and fauna. From beside the queen, as she slowly started to stop laughing, there appeared a fiersome animal that was actually not anything seen before by those in the land of Elementia. This beast seemed little more than a vague shape until this shape started to grow.

The room that they were in, was a rather large room and was extremely high since it was at the top of the castle and the room was able to be spared. It was rather lucky that this was the room that the queen had chosen for one the fiersome beast had grown to his full size, it took up the entire area behind the queen between her and the window. The dragon was large enough to fit both Aamina and Jahanshah as well as one of the beast-men in it's claws. The dragon seemed to make a rather odd, but appreciative sound as the queen gently stroked the beasts muzzle when he lowered it to her. "Betzalel, these children need to know what they are to truly do." she said and the great, red eyed dragon turned his face to them. His mouth did not move as he spoke, but instead showed true might for telepathic communication for his voice was clear as day.

"These really are not but children. One is a man in a child's body, and the other is a broken woman in a girl's body. Do you know the extent of the little ones' abilities? Well neither do they my sweet." He said reaching everyone's minds by speaking mainly to the queen. "What the queen has told you, is something that is somewhat a lie in ways, and in others somewhat truth. She was testing the two of you together to see if you would both agree and seeing that even Earth Child has said yes, I was right in my assumptions." He moved with fluid grace towards the two children noting that Aamina stepped back nervously. "I will not harm you child." he said as he transformed into a dashing young manwho looked no older than 25. "The queen only wishes for all of you to strike right at the heart of all of our problems. I will travel with you as a guide as well as an ally. Is this not what you asked dear?" he said as he turned to the queen.

The queen nodded and waited for what Jahanshah would say. With the amount of power behind Jahanshah, there would be no way that he could lose this battle, no way whatsoever.

Aamina Earth Child

Aamina, for once in her life, was frightened by something. This THING whatever it was, scared her half to death and didn't care what it was, but knew that if it came any closer, she would disappear into the ground and go to the spot left by the dragon that was beside the queen. It was obvious that he felt this and wanted to make himself less imposing, but what he did was rather surprising. He transformed somehow into a human. What kind of black magic is this? Aamina thought to herself as she mentally stopped herself from reaching out and grabbing Jahanshah's hand for comfort.

Princes Isa Rainbow Child

Isa was about to say something about what they should eat when it took so long for Yuaki to say something. However when she looked at her friend, she noted that she was looking between Aketsu and herself. Now she desperately wished that she had never showed any of her liking toward him in front of Yuaki. The girl was bound to do something. "yeah, eggs" she said sarcastically then laughed as she watched Yuaki dish up some eggs for herself then realized that she did enjoy being around Yuaki because of what a great person she was, at least in her own mind. She was supportive, told her when she sucked at something and even went so far as to tell her when she was wrong which not even her own father would do.

With the sudden challenge though, of stuffing grapes into her mouth, she couldn't refuse! The servant who was replenishing the foods for all of the professors as well as for the other students who payed to go to the academy started to laugh then quickly turned away as the head servant walked through. "You're on!" Noe said and started to load another lovely plate with a full bunch of grapes. "But we have to sit down or we'll choke!" she said as she laughed and brought the extra plate over just a table away from Aketsu. She quickly stuffed her cheeks with around five grapes each and was able to successfuly say 'chubby bunny' but it was almost to hard not to laugh.

Marcus Tiron

Marcus walked out ahead of his wife to saddle up the horses, which only took a moment since he had been able to hire a horsemaster for the few horses that they did keep. He looked around at their profitable mountain farm and smiled. This would be theirs for all time and it would be theirs to come home to. Theirs. He turned to Skylar and gently placed her on her horse then but her belongings in front of the saddle and lashed them to the horn that way they wouldn't fall off. After making sure his stirrups were still good, Marcus also climbed up into his saddle and attatched his bag to the saddle horn. With a gentle twitch of the reins, his horse took off into the day, ready to begin a new adventure.

((i thought that they weren't married yet blink.gif; i believe the proper term for them at this minute is fiance tongue.gif))

Skylar

Sky smiled at Marc as he gently picked her up and then placed her on Artemis before he lashed her belongings onto the saddle horn in front of her so that they wouldn't fall off. She then followed after him after he was done making sure that everything was secure on his own horse and then had Arty walk beside him on the trail. She was still so very happy about getting married to him. They would be together forever and she would always come home to see him there if he wasn't teaching at the academy. She figured that he'd be doing less of that since everyone has graduated but he might be teaching the newcomers some stuff.

Loren, for the first time since he jumped, was conflicted. He wanted to strive for the peaceful time, but he felt uneased that he would have to tell everyone he knew that the wind elementian survived. "If you guys could wait for about ten minutes, I'll give you a lift into town..." Softly said Loren before he turned around the other way and ran towards the forest exit. He stuffed his cloak in his bag, no sense in throwing away a good cloak. Finally, after all that it went through, the Windraft was still hovering above the ground...one of the few remaining ones that still do.

Loren jumped onto the raft, causing it to be pushed away slightly. Once he carefully set the sail, he pushed it back onto the road. Then, with a soft gust of wind he jumped on as it began to speed down the path. Eventually, he managed to see both Kai and Noe. He focused the wind to blow west, slowing his raft till it stopped and hovered in midair, bobbing up and down slightly. He smiled at the both of them as he sat on the edge.

(Eh... Akilana is no longer there with Tractus, she ran away xd.png)

Akilana backed up and shook her head. It was Leith, she ran into someone. Someone was seeing her like this. But she couldn't hold it back, not now. It was to much. She collapsed to her knees crying, sobbing. She then said through ininteligable sobs "Wh..y... one ... supposed to..like me.... not... world is... nev..never... knew anything else..." She sobbed. She didn't want to be like this in front of anyone, but it also felt a bit good to talk to someone. She was always alone, everyone avoided her, that was just how it was. She never did learn anything else. Everyone ever since her parents died were cruel to her. No one ever really offered true kindness, the King was nice, but she didn't feel like that was for anything other than a twinge of sympathy.

(More or less she was saying 'Why, no is supposed to like me. That's not what the world is. I never knew anything else.' But most of it was garbled sobs that if Leith is really good at picking up sob talk is the only way he'd understand xd.png)

~The Metal Child~

Jahahshah's eyes widened and his heart sped as the Queen laughed. He quickly felt his cheeks flushing and his pride melting. D-did I... say something wrong? His eyes darted to the beast-men around her, but none of them were laughing. Daedureth seemed to be laughing with the Queen, but even the sword didn't seem to be laughing at Jahanshah... not exactly, at least. Jahan felt the shadows closing in around him for just a moment before the Queen disappeared and reappeared at the grand throne. The Metal Child swallowed, not sure what to say. However, a moment later he didn't have to worry about what to say; he found he could say utterly nothing as suddenly a creature of fierce darkness began to grow behind Zillah. If it had been planning to eat her, Jahanshah wouldn't have been able to move fast enough to stop it; he was utterly shocked, having seen nothing like it before. It. Was. Huge.

A... a... Jahanshah tried to remember the old term that came with the ancient pictures that depicted such an unreal, powerful beast. ...A dragon?

"Betzalel, these children need to know what they are to truly do." Betzalel. Jahanshah immediately knew he would be unable to forget that name probably forever. He almost jumped when a voice suddenly came from the great beast, yet not from it... it just came from... well, everywhere and nowhere. It took Jahan a moment to understand it, for he was so fascinated in listening to it he could not fathom its words at first.

"These really are not but children. One is a man in a child's body, and the other is a broken woman in a girl's body. Do you know the extent of the little ones' abilities? Well neither do they my sweet." Jahan's mouth was dry, but his sword seemed to be celebrating like there was no tomorrow. Shadows coursed up his left arm, encouraging him to dance with them though he felt no such urge. "What the queen has told you, is something that is somewhat a lie in ways, and in others somewhat truth. She was testing the two of you together to see if you would both agree and seeing that even Earth Child has said yes, I was right in my assumptions."

A test? Now Jahanshah was quite confused. As the beast moved towards them, Jahanshah felt naturally inclined to step in front of Aamina, but something told him Betzalel wasn't going to harm them. Maybe it was the fact that Daedureth, Queen Zillah, and every single bit of shadow in the entire room seemed to love the dragon in front of him. It turned its head slightly to Aamina. "I will not harm you child..." and in a moment, the dragon was a man. "The queen only wishes for all of you to strike right at the heart of all of our problems. I will travel with you as a guide as well as an ally. Is this not what you asked dear?"

Jahanshah looked back at the Queen and saw that she was nodding in agreement. There was a moment of silence, and Jahanshah glanced at Aamina. She still looked rather intimidated, so Jahanshah decided it was time to prove that the Queen's allies could always, always be trusted. "Then our guide you shall be. Everything Queen Zillah says and everywhere you lead, it shall be done and it shall be traveled. We shall not fail, ever." He reached his right hand out to clasp hands with Betzalel, affirming his trust in Queen Zillah's judgement. Even before his hand was fully outstretched, Jahanshah felt more confident than ever. If Betzalel was truly their ally, then nothing, no one, no man or beast or creature or disaster... absolutely nothing that existed under the stars could defeat them; they were invincible, and Jahan planned for every member of his team to live through the upcoming battles and come back alive from the mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yuaki~

Yuaki's eyes brightened as she saw that Isa reacted as she had hoped; the challenge was to be carried out! "You're on! But we have to sit down or we'll choke!" Yuaki laughed loudly with the princess, causing several professors to turn their heads and either smile or grimace. She managed to glance at Aketsu before she quickly took a seat at the table Isa chose and stared with dramatically wide-eyes as Isa stuffed five large grapes in her mouth. Here we go... Yuaki tried not to burst out laughing as Isa managed to say something to the effect of 'chubby bunny.' A devious look in her eye, Yuaki then proceeded to grab eight grapes and stuff them in her mouth. Her cheeks were widened to the brim and she could barely seal her lips. Her eyes sparkled with humor and she had to avoid looking into Isa's eyes for fear of laughter. Finally, as she finished stuffing the eight grapes in her mouth, she took two deep breaths, preparing herself...

"Churrbirb... PPHHHBBTHAHAHAAAA!!!" Yuaki burst out laughing and grapes flew all over her end of the table. In an attempt to stop herself from spitting, Yuaki reached for Isa's napkin, but in the process she 'accidentally' bumped the princess' glass of water and sent it spiraling towards the ground. "Nooo!" She managed, her mouth still filled with four or so grapes. The glass was certain to break...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Aketsu~

Aketsu's thoughts trailed here and there, mostly to trivial things, but his mind was back on the princess when suddenly she and Yuaki were sitting at the table right next to his. He sighed quietly and made certain not to look at them, suddenly not hungry. He wondered what the two were doing, that they seemed so happy... what makes the princess happy? She always seems content around Yuaki. It is my duty to protect her, but maybe... maybe I could make her happy too? Perhaps I should listen to Yuaki and learn from her--"Chubby bunny." It was Isa's voice that spoke the strange words, and it caused Aketsu to raise a brow. Having never heard such a phrase leave the princess' mouth (and noticing that it sounded like she had food in her mouth), Aketsu found his curiosity piqued to the point where he simply had to turn his head and glance at her, if only to make sure she wasn't choking.

He was quite surprised when he saw Yuaki stuffing grapes into her mouth, as it looked like Isa had done. Surprised is an understatement; he was absolutely perplexed. Aketsu almost always managed to be smug and pleased with whatever he was doing whenever he was doing it (minus the last two days, for the stress of graduation had gotten to him), especially if it seemed to please the princess. However, he had never seen anything he had done please the princess like what Yuaki was doing. Having a grape eating contest? I don't... understand how they get joy from-... It was the kind of 'fun' Aketsu often saw the twins having, fun with a sibling or close friend. Aketsu couldn't remember ever seeing anything like htat as 'fun', mostly because he couldn't remember ever having a close sibling or friend...

Aketsu was still only looking out of the corner of his eye, but he certainly wasn't turning back to his plate of food. Yuaki finished stuffing her mouth and took a few deep breaths, making Aketsu wonder what in the world she was planning to do... swallow all the grapes whole?

To Aketsu's horror, she did quite the opposite; she attempted to say something, but instead of succeeding she burst out laughing and sent the grapes spewing all over the table. Aketsu flinched and almost reached for his weapon (which wasn't actually there; who brings their weapon to breakfast?), but managed to stop himself before noticeably moving. He watched in disgust as Yuaki scrambled all over the table in search of a napkin and for some reason ignored her own and reached for Isa's. If Aketsu had known that Yuaki was a Shadow Elementian, he would have blamed her genetics for her clumsiness. As it was, he had nothing to blame but her own silliness as she sent the princess' glass of water careening towards the floor, certain to break upon arrival.

In an instant Aketsu was there at the base of the table, his right hand carefully cradling the glass inches away from the ground. He was half kneeling and staring hard at the glass, as though making sure it wouldn't suddenly jump from his hand to the floor. He stayed that way for a moment before standing, holding the glass that almost broke. His eyes held no annoyance but looked quite blank. Yuaki had managed to swallow and was now hiding her face behind Isa's napkin. A servant was standing by, waiting for the scene to end before cleaning up the table. "...sorry?" Yuaki asked, still hiding all but her eyes behind the napkin. Aketsu blinked and set the glass gently down where it had been before the whole incident. He managed a tiny forgiving smile at Yuaki before turning to the princess and dipping his head. "Sorry for interrupting you, Princess Isa," he said sincerely. He then turned to go back to his table. Yuaki was now staring at Isa expectantly, though her mouth was hidden behind the napkin. The servant was on her way.

~Betzalel, Dragon of Shadow~

Betzalel smiled softly, the children were intimidated by him...yet they shouldn't be. After all, one was the son of the great Queen Zillah, the other was the bodyguard of Lord Jahah. They should have no reason to assume he was in any superior position then them...but human nature was a fickle thing. Regardless of rank, humans would always be, at the least cautious of him. But suddenly, that sense of inferiority was gone when the metal child outstretched his hand.

"Then our guide you shall be. Everything Queen Zillah says and everywhere you lead, it shall be done and it shall be traveled. We shall not fail, ever."

Those word, they had a sweet taste to them. A sense of confidence, as expect for the son of the great queen. But too much sweetness was a bad thing, he could sense that the Jahah was growing more arrogant of his power. With a wicked smile he shook the Metal Child's hand, his eyes looking deep into his.

"Such confidence, a trait that shows you are truly the son of the Great Queen Zillah, not that it wasn't clear as day." His words poured like honey, sweet sweet honey. He let go of his hand and looked at the Metal Child again, tapping into his emotions once more.

"If...I may give you some advice, Lord Jahah. Don't assume we are invincible. Anything can happen on a battlefield, and having such feelings might lower your guard. Always assume that someone is more powerful then yourself...and you will never fall." Explained Betzalel with a cautious tone. He knew the Metal Child could defeat any foe who dared attack him. "In anycase, I'm more then willing to leave when your ready." Said Balzalel as he bowed slightly to both the Queen and the Metal child...he couldn't wait to feast on the bodies of his foes.

Edited by Lore_Master

Celeste

She had gotten to the outside of the training arena. When she walked up to the entrance, Jahanshah wasn't there. She noticed a piece of paper on the entrance: Wait here for my return. ~Lord Jahanshah Wait, huh? Alright, but I want to go see some heads roll soon. She sat on a nearby rock, and waited for her Lord to come.

Edited by gistofeverything

Leith Oran

Leith was almost completely lost now and he had to stop for a moment to think about what she was saying. It was completely obvious that she was heartbroken over something and someone had done this to her. Leith was one of those people that hates to see someone crying especially at the cause of someone else. "Akilana, hold on just a second and calm down." he said and had her sit down at one of the benches. She was at least four years his younger and he felt almost a paternal since of duty towards her as he knelt in front of her keeping one hand on her shoulder while handing her a handkerchief.

Nerio Oran

It took a bit for Nerio to wake up and by the time that he did, the sun was shining directly on his bed. To look at him right when he woke up would have been a horror story for many a servant as it had been for many years. His hair was always a mess and he looked like he had just been risen from the dead. After falling out of his bed and stumbling to his clothes, he woke himself up with a cold shower of water that he controlled in a consistent stream of droplets. Once he was sure that he was dry, he quickly dressed in loose leather pants, and a dark blue button shirt with several needless decorations that were his favorite thing to wear. Instead of his hair being down though, instead he tied it back allowing his bangs to frame his face instead of being pulled back as well. He shaved quickly and slipped on his boots before deciding to go out among the towns people for the last time for a long time. As he was walking he noted someone in the crowd looked like another elementian. "Cielo?" he called and noticed that it was in fact Cielo Res, one of the first and only double elementians that he knew of. "Cielo!" he called and walked up behind her with one of his charming grins that made most of the girls in the town swoon. He usually did mean to do it, it just kinda happened.

Isa

Isa chomped her grapes doing her best not to choke and had swallowed to allow Yuaki to go and found herself laughing hysterically at what happened. Grapes were all over the table and rolling everywhere since Isa had tried to grab for some of the grapes which tipped the plate enough to allow a few free grapes to roll around. However, she noticed something that happened rather quickly. As Yuaki was reaching for Isa's napkin, her glass was knocked over and she watched as it started to fall to the ground. But, in the blink of an eye, Aketsu was there seeming rather noble in the position he was in holding the glass and looked like he was staring it down. He apologized for bothering them but when he looked at her, Isa blushed fiercly and looked down at the table bashfully. "Y-...You didn't bother us Aketsu." she said and looked up at him her rainbow eyes twinkling kindly. "Do you want to sit with us?" She asked him doing her best not to blush anymore than she already was.

Queen Zillah

"Betzalel, my love, be sure that you do not tire them. You're pace can be rather relentless and you are much older than they." she said as she appeared beside the children. She kissed each of them on their heads and sighed in a maternal way. "Both so young and so old..." she said and tilted her head to the side her dark hair falling over her right shoulder and her ruby eyes shining in a loving way to the two of them. "I pray that no harm will come to either of you." It was easy to see that the queen honestly meant what she said as she looked at them. She then turned to Betzalel and smiled at him in a tender way. "Betzalel, you need only call me and the shadows that answer to me will aid you. I do not want you harmed..." she said and hugged him briefly before turning away and disappearing with a final farewell to the three of them.

Aamina looked at the two males with surprise all over her face. "She's gone. I can't feel her walking in the castle." she said and wondered what the queen was doing and how far away she was. She gently pricked her necklace from her chest where the queen had pressed it in in her hug and wondered why the woman showed such sudden love and kindness, it was almost frightening.

Noe

Noe looked at the air raft and her eyes widened. "I didn't think these were still real!" she said and easily hopped on with the babe in one arm and using the other to lift herself on. "This is so cool!" she said and giggled as Elisha pointed to Kai. "kai, I think she wants you!" she said and smiled as she looked at Loren. Things were finally going to be okay and it truly felt that way.

Kai stood staring at the floating raft as if it were going to bite him. The idea of... being off the ground, away from the earth, nothing to touch, no sensation of all the living things and people moving around you, tickling your toes... What would that be like? Like walking on wood perhaps? Blind to everything but what your eyes could see... scary.

Kai glanced at Noe, she seemed excited about the whole ordeal, but his look made it obvious he was still quite apprehensive about the idea of... floating or flying or whatever it was.

Nervously he picked up a smooth stone from the ground and held onto it until his knuckles were white. He then stepped carefully onto the raft, gripping the rock even more firmly when the raft moved slightly under his added weight.

"I think perhaps... it would be best..." Kai kept almost losing his balance as the raft moved ever so slightly from side to side. Eventually he opted to just sit down. "If you held her... for now." He tried to give Noe a reassuring smile, but it was quite obvious he was uncomfortable with this new idea.

"Don't mind me... I'm sure it's... exciting." He gave Loren an apologetic look. "It's an earth elementarian thing, being disconnected from the ground makes us nervous... floating above it... well... more so."

for someone who's supposed to go about "finding balance" he mused, I'm certainly not doing it on a contraption like this... I'm too embarrassed to even attempt to stand, how ironic.

~Aketsu and Yuaki~

Yuaki had to hide her excitement hard as Isa blushed fiercely. "Y-...You didn't bother us Aketsu." Yuaki nodded with exaggeration, trying to drive Isa's point and get the all-too-humble Aketsu to at least talk to Isa like they were close to equal. I can't believe he can even stand a life of blind servanthood! And he's a noble, right? Man, this guy has some issues to work out. And he's so darn cute when he smiles! Smile, you dummy, smile!

Aketsu smiled slightly at the princess, seemingly relieved. SCORE ONE! CHEAH! He was too busy thinking to notice Yuaki bite her lip in delight. He wanted to say something, but wasn't sure what to say. Two oceans inside of him were both trying to tell him what to say at once, and so he said nothing.

"Do you want to sit with us?" SCORE TWO!!! Yuaki yanked a spare chair from Aketsu's table and put it next to Isa's chair, smiling sweetly. Before Aketsu could accept or decline the invitation, she grabbed his plate of food and set it on the table. "C'mon, we need someone to talk to! You can tell we're bored when we start playing chubby bunny!" Yuaki was smiling, but her eyes were daring Aketsu to decline the invitation. Aketsu was quite shocked at her forward nature, but had no idea what she was really attempting to do. After a moment, he smiled. "Very well," he said softly. There was a grateful note to his voice, but he wasn't sure if Isa simply invited him because he saved her glass or if she truly wanted his company. He stood and joined Isa and Yuaki. There was a moment of silence, and then another one, before Yuaki let out a loud yawn.

"Sooo, Isa, where exactly are we going after graduation? I mean, I know we're traveling together and trying to make peace or something, but we're not going directly to the Shadow Alliance territory, are we? I mean, I've heard terrible rumors about their leaders and what they'd do to us if we arrived offering peace!" They'd string you up, especially if you were foolish enough to visit Queen Zillah. She'd mess with your mind so bad that by the time she decided to kill you, you wouldn't remember what your name was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dundunduuuuuunnn....

~Prince Jahanshah~

Jahanshah stared into Betzalel's eyes as they shook hands. He almost got lost in them, for they were deep with mystery and character. It didn't take Jahan a moment to realize that he would never be able to read Betzalel's expressions... yet that didn't bother him.

"Such confidence, a trait that shows you are truly the son of the Great Queen Zillah, not that it wasn't clear as day." Jahanshah was a bit taken aback by Betzalel's statement and he glanced at the Queen, worried she might think it insulting for Jahan to be called her son. Yet she was smiling calmly and smoothly as ever, and Jahan turned back to Betzalel. Being called the son of Queen Zillah was not an honor he had expected, and he wasn't sure how to respond.

"If...I may give you some advice, Lord Jahan. Don't assume we are invincible. Anything can happen on a battlefield, and having such feelings might lower your guard. Always assume that someone is more powerful then yourself...and you will never fall. In any case, I'm more then willing to leave when your ready."

Jahanshah nodded, swallowing. It's like he read my mind, thought Jahan. He didn't realize that his confidence had spiked tenfold and shown in his posture when he had realized that the dragon was accompanying them. Jahan was ready to leave too, and all too eager. He turned to look at the Queen, to get her final word. "Betzalel, my love, be sure that you do not tire them. You're pace can be rather relentless and you are much older than they."

Jahanshah wanted to protest that he'd be able to keep up, but somehow he had a feeling that if Betzalel went full pace, there was no way anyone could keep up with him. Jahan didn't blush this time when the Queen kissed him on his head, but he did feel something to the sort of homesickness. He wasn't homesick to see his parents or even his home, it was something else...

"Both so young and so old... I pray that no harm will come to either of you." Then Jahan realized what it was; he was going to miss the Shadow Queen. Despite how childish it seemed to him, he knew it was true; he had never had a true 'mother,' someone who cared about his safety. His own mother had seemed to care about nothing but making him stronger, even if that meant endangering his life. And here was the most powerful Queen in the world, truly showing that she cared for him. Jahanshah swallowed. I will not fail you, Queen Zillah.

After saying goodbye to Betzalel, the Queen disappeared.

"She's gone. I can't feel her walking in the castle." It was Aamina who spoke, and Jahan nodded. "Then we too must leave. Our team is waiting in the arena." With that, Jahan turned to leave the building. Minutes later, he arrived at the outskirts of the arena. He was surprised (and yet not) to see Celeste waiting in the arena. Marcus and Skylar weren't yet there, but Jahan suspected they would be soon. "Good to see you, Celeste," Jahan greeted. "I assume you'll be joining us?"

He decided not to introduce Betzalel and Aamina; introductions could wait until everyone was there. He now held Daedureth in his left hand, and the sword seemed quite content. As though greeting Celeste itself, a shadow ran down the blade of the sword and disappeared into the handle.

~Loren~

"Believe me, this may be the only working one left, and I had to build it myself" Loren said with a chuckle as he double check everything from the sail to the ties. That much was true, he had heard stories on how in the far past, the Elementians could infuse the win into boats that filled the sky. Nowadays, it was a hard process to even infuse the power of wind into a raft like this. When Kai got on, he looked a lot more scared then Noe, or maybe a lot less excitable. "I understand Kai..." Softly spoke Loren as he jumped off the raft, walked some distance away. "Which is why I'm sorry I have to do this" He added as he ran back to the raft, jumped and landed on it with a big thud, a large breeze hit the sail and it took off towards the town. He easily got up and held onto the movable sail, ready to move it out of danger.

Aamina

Aamina was still very unsure of the dragon man and walked on the opposite side of where he was making sure that her feet could feel the earth. She hardly ever wore shoes because then her contact with the earth would be gone and she would be in an unfamiliar land which would really make her unsure of herself and all that she could do. She simply nodded to Celeste as she sat down on the ground which seemed to respond to her by rippling like water around her as well as a smll bit of it reaching up and gently touching her face. "Hush now." she said to the earth and it slowly settled into solid earth again. She sat erect not wanting to seem like she was being lazy, she just enjoyed the contact of the earth. "My Lord, Marcus and Skylar are coming. I can feel the beat of their horses' hooves." she said and then found herself rather entertained by the sight of Marcus and Skylar beaming (from the recent engagment) as they came over the edge of a hill into the training arena.

Marcus

Marcus laughed at Skylar's lat comment before he took off with her towards the training circle. Both of their horses were rather swift and used to their contrasting elements of fire and ice so when he lit his fire spear, Aodh merely sidestepped slightly but then picked up his pace even more. As he came over the hill he was able to see everyone there including a man that had a dark aura about him that even frightened his shadow adapted horse who was used to the ways of the Queen. "Easy now Aodh." he said and then slipped off of his horse to the ground, grabbed his pack and sent Aodh home. "My Lord." he said and placed his right hand over his chest and bowed. "I see we have everyone gathered? And may I ask who the two new people are Lord Jahan?" he asked knowing that the Queen had made him the leader of the expedition from last night. However, he was surprised to really notice the sword in his left hand. "My...My Lord, your sword..." he said not sure how to word his question. It was obvious that he was disturbed, for there was hardly a time that Marcus would be one at a loss for words.

Noe Amani

Noe giggled uncontrollably as baby Elisha laughed out loud for the joy of traveling. Since she was still young, her element didn't really play a large part in forming her personality and habits. The little girl seemed to thoroughly enjoy the trip and when they arrived at the town, Noe quickly asked Loren to pause for a moment and handed the little girl to her mother who stared at the Wind Elementian who was there. Noe hopped back on and rode on the wind craft until they arrived back at the castle. "That was a lot of fun Loren!" she said breathlessly as she stepped onto the ground, her hair wild as pieces had let loose during the flight. "I think that we need to go and talk to the king about you Loren....Kai has already asked that we keep what happened last night a secret." she said and smiled up at Kai then looked at Loren. These two men were both hurt in so many ways, much like herself, but that didn't matter. She respected them for choosing something that was important for the future and for all that they could do. "And Kai, I think you should give the graduation speech for all of us, unless you want Nerio to....he specializes in talking." she said with a hint of annoyance in her tones.

Isa

Isa blushed at the forwardness of Yuaki and sent her a look that clearly stated 'Are you trying to make me blush?' She merely closed her eyes for a moment before she did her best to look at Aketsu without blushing. He had been with her much like Yuaki had for quite some time now and the three of them seemed to know each other pretty well at least the underlying people. She leaned back in her chair with her arms folded underath her chest as she thought for a moment. "i don't see any way around that. And besides, just because I am the princess, or Rainbow Child, doesn't mean I'm the automatic leader. Who knows, it could be Aketsu and Kaimaru. It think that they woudl create the best balance out of all." she said and smiled at Aketsu. She really meant it as well. "But I think that my father's adivce, " she said the word father with biting anger as well "would be to take our time getting there and learning how to fight together instead of against each other. But heading straight to the Shadow Alliance lands may be our best bet, because how else would we get there." she said talking to both of them equally.

((um L², Sky didn't say anything in my last post as her blink.gif))

Skylar

Sky raised an eyebrow when she heard Marc laugh but then just shrugged it off as she continued to ride with him to the training circle where they were supposed to meet Lord Jahan and their other traveling companions. When they got there, she slipped off of Artemis and sent her home before walking up to Marc's side as he greeted Jahan and bowed her head in acknowledgment to him before picking it up again. When she heard what Marc said to the lord last, she got a bit concerned as she noticed that her fiance was at a loss for words. She put her hand in one of his and squeezed it a bit in what she hoped to be a comforting way before taking her hand out of his and having it drop down to her side again. She didn't think that she had ever seen him at a loss of words before and wasn't sure if she liked that or not.

(It's not me! My char's have a thing about going out on your own >.> AKILANA did it...)

Akira sighed as she was pretty sure she got to everyone's room. She pulled out a petal and decided to talk to painter boy now. She didn't know if Noe got to him or not yet but she decided to attempt talking to him now, she had nothing else to do. She put the petal close to her lips and said "Painter boy, can you hear me? I wanted to let you know Noe is coming to find you. I don't know whats going on but I thought I'd let you know." With that she waited for a reply.

(It'll just sound like a voice from no where, till they find the petal xd.png There like Walkie talkies so you actually only have to speak and she'll hear you. wink.gif )

(Eh will just say Kilana is standing there listening just to let you know xd.png I forgot about her till now. Also, please look at the qoute L2 Lore and Rak. It kinda cocerns all three of you xd.png)

Akilana couldn't calm down, and as if to try, a storm started wrapping around there heads, it was a mini storm filled with her emotions as you could say. Soon it was down pouring rain on the two as well as small shoots of lighting that were luckily enough small enough that they didn't hit anyone, or was only a slight shock if it. It also created little claps of thunder. It was hard for Akilana to pull herself together once she started. To hard. She couldn't really do it. She usually cried herself sick alone before she would finally stop. She did try to say more clearly what she said before. It came out more as choked sobs, but understandable "Why, no one is supposed to like me... That's not what the world is... I never knew anything else..."

((As promised, Bet))

~Betzalel~

"Betzalel, my love, be sure that you do not tire them. You're pace can be rather relentless and you are much older than they."

Betzalel lowered his head slightly at Queen Zillah, a sign that he will do just that. "Of course Queen Zillah, I will train them at their own pace" Said Betzalel as he lifted his head to its original place. He watched the Queen kiss the heads of both the Metal Child and his body guard with an amused look, but did not speak.

"Both so young and so old... I pray that no harm will come to either of you." Was the queens last words for the both of them, he still had a mental connection with the Metal Child...feelings of homesickness and missing the queen filled his mind. He quickly cut off the connection and thought "this might not be as easy as I thought..."

However, the queen had one more set of words for him. "Betzalel, you need only call me and the shadows that answer to me will aid you. I do not want you harmed..." She said before hugging him and leaving into the darkness. He watched with a small, saddened smile. She seemed almost...sad, but he did not entered into her mind to find out if that was true.

When the Metal Child walked towards the arena, he followed him, but walked behind him. When the rest of the group, Marcus, Skylar and Celeste arrived, he nodded to each of them. He was slightly less respectful of them, if only because they were less powerful then the Metal Child, and they had just met. He did not bother to introduce himself, he felt the Metal Child could do it much better. He looked at Marcus and smiled enough to show him his dragon teeth.

~Loren~

Loren was focused on steering the wind raft. He wasn't used to this, since he normally walked on foot in a forest. His short hair fluttered in the breeze as he focused on the road ahead, his sack pressed against his left side. When they got to the city, this was the point of no return...he could no longer be just "Loren the Wandering Artist". When Noe asked him to stop, he reserved the wind and increased it, causing it to stop. He noticed several people looking at him, he felt embarrassed, he wanted to be back in his cloak. When they reached the castle, he took the sail off, so the raft slowed and stopped. He jumped off and stuffed it back into his sack. Noe seemed to enjoy the ride, which seemed natural, consider she was a weather elementian.

When Noe suggested he see the king, he was almost ready to refuse when he heard a voice in his head, someone calling him painter boy. The voice told him that Noe was on her way...

"Too late" He thought with a silent laugh.

Noe Amani and King Aslano

Noe was about to walk off when a gentle hand was placed on her shoulder and the king stood there in common dress. He too had heard the voice and recognized the trick as a Plant Elementian trick. It took him a moment and he located the petal which had fallen to the ground. "Akira, please make sure that you are ready for the ceremony this afternoon." He said then burned the petal in a sudden, small, intense flash of light. "Sir!" Noe said as she stumbled over her words since she knew he probably heard her. For most who had never seen him in regular clothing, it would seem that he was one of the lumber men in the town due to his build which his daughter did not inherit. "Uhm, we were just coming to see you!" she said with a happy smile once her composure was gained. "Oh? And what were you coming to talk to me about?" he asked. However, since he had heard a small part of the beginning of their conversation, he knew that most of it was about Loren. "Well, sir," the king held up his hand and shook his head which only caused Noe to sigh....this was the reason that she loved him so much as a father figure and why Isa hated Noe, "dad, it's about the painter. The one who painted such a magnificent scene from last night?"

The king smiled as he recalled Tuhana talking to him about the boy and how quick he was to leave. "You mean the one that Tuhana suggested to go to Tuhana's master?" he said and smiled at Loren. For Tuhana to have recommended him for the most highly prestiged painter, who lived in Univerum, was more than an accolade, it was an honor. Noe had to admit that her eyes did pop a bit at the mention of the old man, but continued talking. "Yes sir. He is...well...." she sighed. A Wind elementian hadn't been heard of since the suspected suicide of Loren Tryst. The only one who had any knowledge of the powers was a very old woman in the northern forests. "He is a wind elementian." she said and pulled Loren a little bit closer making the king smile at how forceful she was with the two young men that were with her. "In fact, he IS the only Loren Tryst." she said and watched as the king's smile faded into a frown.

"Loren Tryst...I only have one question, especially since i never heard the full story. Why hide yourself away from the world, when your abilities could have been used to aid us?" the king was sad that the only agreement that the cities could come to was to kill the Queen herself and reprimand all of the rebellious cities to find peace once again. However the king, like a few, thought differently.

Leith Oran

Leith was confused. This girl had always acted like the world hated her when people really were curious about who she was. Only the king and Isa truly knew who akilana was, but they treated her as a normal person and rolled their eyes when she was acting like a servant. "Akilana, I think you need some clarification. I have been in and out of this academy for as long as I can remember and for the past few years, you have been here working as a servant until the King told you that you were a full time student. But for some odd reason, you have stayed in this mental state of servitude that you needn't have for you are a student and an honored guest of the wise king that we all serve." he said hoping that she would understand. It was the most that he had said in a long time, but she needed to hear it....if she could. Leith was the quiet and calm one of the two brothers and his voice was soft as he spoke to the poor girl.

((Sorries! DP, I'll post for Marcus as soon as Tasha posts smile.gif ))

When Loren heard the king, he felt his hear drop slightly. What was Noe trying to do, this was the one thing he wanted to avoid! Everything was moving too fast for him. He took a deep breath, and exhaled as Noe brought him in. He felt very vulnerable as Noe and the King began to talk.

"You mean the one that Tuhana suggested to go to Tuhana's master?" Those words finally caused Loren to calm down, Tuhana wanted him to go train under his master? Loren sighed, maybe he should have remained hidden, should have just painted and left in the night. He called out in shock when Noe pushed him slightly, saying "He is a wind elementian, In fact, he IS the only Loren Tryst." At that moment, Loren froze like a deer caught in a light-elemental beam. His throat grew dry, his eyes darted like crazy in worry.

"Loren Tryst...I only have one question, especially since i never heard the full story. Why hide yourself away from the world, when your abilities could have been used to aid us?" The king asked, causing Loren to look down and sigh.

"That's...why I hid myself" he mustered in his softest voice. "I didn't want my life to be decided for me because of my abilites...I hid so I could live my life, without having my life taken away, to be made somebody's tool for their alliance." He rambled on, almost letting out his dark, repressed thoughts. He stopped himself forcefully and looked down even more.

King Aslano and Noe Amani

The King chuckled and watched as Noe gently held Loren's hand for a moment then looked at the King expecting him to say something. Despite her usually being a quiet girl, her care for people caused another side of her to come out. "Loren, your path wouldn't have been chosen for you. You would have chosen it. The Academy is just here to help Elementian's learn about themselves and the world. There is only one other Wind Elementian that we know of and he is here....the young man that seems to be overly respectful?" he said with a smile then placed a firm hand on Loren's shoulder. "Loren, it seems to me that you have already chosen a path. And I will not move you from it. You are obviously old enough to make your own decisions...my only advice is to avoid Aeroians for a bit." he said with a wink. At this time Noe had stepped away just a little bit and was rather quiet. She enjoyed how far sighted her "dad" was and it helped her to relax to know that he wasn't going to push Loren for quite some time.

Tractus

He had been wandering the halls for the past hour; he had been trying to reflect on what happened. Akilana had just run away from him, like she was afraid or angry. Had he done something to her? He didn't know, and for the moment, he really didn't care. She had hurt Tractus. He was still trying to sort himself out, and put himself back together. He thought thst he might be able to trust Akilana. Obviously, he thought wrong. He started crying again, as he sat down in front of a huge window. ((Is Apollo participating anymore? I can take over her character to help move her along.))

Celeste

She quickly bowed. "Of course my liege, I want to help you in any way I can. That is, of course, if you will accept me..."