LoveLost

Trials and Travels (Semi-lit)

Akira Inoue

Akira blushed and whispered "I didn't think it make such a scene..." As she watched everyone bustling around trying to wake the twins. Suddenly a rain cloud appeared above both there heads. Akira blinked and looked at Noe, thinking she might have done it.

---

Akilana Kuno

Akilana just shook her head, her face blank of any emotion. She watched as everyone tried to wake up the sleeping twins. She, of course, was at the very end of the table, away from most. She still didn't feel right. She WAS a servant. Why was she eating here? She thought that being a servant was her PUNISHMENT for not dying with her parents, and stealing from everyone. She finally couldn't stand it anymore, and she waved her hand, a rain cloud appearing over the twins head, bursting into freezing cold rain right over them.

Edited by akiraa

Noe Amani

Noe could see what Akilana was doing and was ready for what might happen. Out of all the people, she didn't like Akilana and her attitude. After a few drops hit the ground, Noe had the storm removed, but it had done its dirty work and moistened the floor around them creating more work for the servants. For the first time towards anyone other than Isa, Noe glared at Akilana as she watched Leith and Nerio wake up slightly and be carried off by two servants who were still giggling. She looked around at the bedlam and apologized profusely to the king who merely waved it off and motioned for the servants to get their job done quickly. Fortunately the king ignored what Akilana did. A weather elementian had to consider what had to be done to cause a storm. The pressure change had made several of the older nobles have aches in their bodies. Noe took her seat again which was right beside Akira who was next to Akilana. She looked at Kaimaru and motioned for him to go ahead and sit, everything was alright now. After making sure that Loren was there in the room, she resumed eating her meal after glancing at a still laughing Princess Isa. Although now, it was more so giggling than laughing.

Marcus

Marcus nodded and watched as the sun went down out of their living room. He had planned it that way because he loved the sunset. The kitchen was directly behind them which made it easy to watch the sunrise. "True. We will be on our mission tomorrow you know." he said matter-of-factly before kissing the top of her head and pulling her closer.

Skylar

"Yeah I know," Sky said in reply as she watched the sunset with Marc out of their living room window. She yawned a bit before pulling up her legs onto the couch as he kissed her on top of her head and pulled her closer to him as she closed her eyes, falling asleep shortly afterward. She was a bit tired from the use of her power earlier and needed to sleep even though she knew that she needed to pack for the trip. She figured that she'd do that once she woke up later or that Marc might do it for her if she was still sleeping then. I can't wait for the wedding, she thought to herself as she slept, I'm so excited about it.

(Just thought I'd add, no one but the King and maybe Isa would know of Akilana's past as a thief. As well as how both her parents died when she was young. xd.png)

Akilana didn't care what she did, well she did kinda but didn't show it. She was about to clean up herself, but some other's got to it first. She plopped back down and started eating, her face never showing any emotion. She kept them nice and locked away, unless she was alone or just couldn't hold them back anymore.

--

Akira sat down and started eating. She looked over at Akilana and wondered why she was so grumpy like, and why no one ever seemed to talk to her...

As Loren sat down, Tuhana sighed as he looked at the painting infront of him. "If the other nobles saw what was happening." He said sighing, his painting was still the same, refined and graceful. "I guess it was too much to expect maturity from a young group of people." He said, trying to contain his smile and laughter. After getting another glass of wine of a servant, Loren drank it slowly, then began to put the finishing touches on his painting.

Akilana Kuno

Akilana shook her head, her plate was clear and she stood up, bowed to the king and said in a monotonous voice, hiding any and all emotions "I will be excusing my self, your highness. Thank you for inviting me." With that she picked up her own plate, and headed to the kitchen. She did not fit in or have any use in there around the other students. She didn't fit in with the other Servants either. She was an outcast, like always. She was sure she'd never 'fit in'. She sighed and started washing her own dishes.

---

Akira Inoue

Akira blinked as Akilana got up and left. Why did she always seem so withdrawn? She never truly talked to anyone, not really. She also didn't seem to care no one talked to her. She didn't seem to care about anyone, or anything. She was always by herself, she never tried to interact. Akira looked at Noe and said "Why is Akilana so withdrawn? Why doesn't she talk to anyone? Why doesn't she seem to care about anything?" Akira couldn't help but ask. She wanted to know why she seemed to be so withdrawn, and uncaring.

Edited by akiraa

Kai remained standing to the side of the room, he wasn't interested in eating anymore or making a mess again and thus decided to avoid the table entirely.

He was sure this wasn't just a social gathering, at least he expected not. It was his opinion that the king had called them here not to eat with them only but also to give out orders, or say some speech or something, today was graduation right?

I wonder what their mission is going to be... do they really get sent out to hunt down members of the other side like... assassins? Bountyhunters? Mercenaries? the thought had crossed his mind before that he really had no idea what it was he was getting himself into, still.. I can't imagine them being sent on such a... base mission. an academy is a place of learning, so maybe we'll all be diplomats...

((So horribly confused about the plotline... Never going away that long again!))

Tractus

Tractus sat quietly, eating the meal that was laid before him. He thought about the events that happened beforehand.

"Master Tractus, guest of Miss Luna."

He certainly didn't remember being a guest of hers, only being called here by her. Maybe she honestly didn't call me here... But how does that explain the aura? Something inside Tractus shifted inside of Tractus when he thought this, and Luna's aura intensified considerably. I have to stay with her. I just know I do.

((Rakashua, can you check on your sister for me? I am getting kinda worried for the poor dear sad.gif ))

King Aslano

the king was extremely putt off but the actions of Akilana and wondered why in the world he had even let her into the Academy. She was a neutral therefore he wasn't obligated to accept her into the academy. However he knew her story and as usual, he took pity on her and allowed her into the academy but she took her own job as a servant. He rolled his eyes and knew that she would be out of the loop because of her own choice. No one was going to go talk to her because she almost acted like a spoiled child...almost like Isa. He raised his hand to stop the commotion as Leith and Nerio awoke and glared jokingly at Akira. They would never be angry at someone so sweet, so they merely grinned afterwards.

"I am sure that all of you are wondering as to why I have called this dinner, and why we are sitting in a corner instead of in the middle which is traditional. I have things to tell all of you which may be rather life changing, and changing of the course of events. As most of you know, any Shadow Alliance elementian that decides to go out into the world is either captured by the Light Alliance or hidden away in the northern range of mountains. After sending a spy, a space Elementian with an ancient mixed bloodline that allowed him to make his appearance like that of another element, we were able to find out that the Shadow Alliance is trying to reignite old feelings.

Unknown to them and to you as well, nearly a year ago, Shadow Alliance Elementians were not being caught anymore. There was a peace treaty being negotiated amongst the Light Alliance with only Aero being the last to cooperate." At this the king took a deep breath as he looked around the table. "The Shadow Alliance has gathered their strongest Elementians together. Most of them are older than those of you sitting here with only one being younger, and a strong Metal elementian. From sources inside the castle, the Shadow Queen is growing in power and we may not have long until our entire world is encased in shadow once more." He said and then paused allowing all of this to sink in. he looked at Noe who had been about to respond to Akira, but now only looked at him as she tried to believe what he was saying. HIs gaze then turned to the twins as they stared at their plates in front of them without looking up; it was their way of showing uncertainty and fear. With Isa, she merely looked straight ahead, now afraid for all of their lives and afraid for Yuaki...had she just endangered her life?

"This is where it comes to each of you, to decided. What is needing to be done is a way to beat these other powerful Elementians and find a way to bring peace to this land. Kaimaru, I can see that you are probably wishing for a diplomatic way to work things out, but it is not to be so with Zila ... she is a ruthless killer and will take any chance to tear our unity amongst the Light, down." he said and sighed, age showing on his relatively young face. "I cannot stress how important it is for each of you to make your own choice. Otherwise your heart will not be in the mission, and you will more than likely be either captured or killed." He said and looked around him at the nobles who were still talking amongst themselves. "None of them know...they will know soon." he said and stood up to walk out of the room quickly now that he had delivered the news.

((you forgot to post as Marc in reply to my post as Sky *v points to quoted post below v*:

Skylar

"Yeah I know," Sky said in reply as she watched the sunset with Marc out of their living room window. She yawned a bit before pulling up her legs onto the couch as he kissed her on top of her head and pulled her closer to him as she closed her eyes, falling asleep shortly afterward. She was a bit tired from the use of her power earlier and needed to sleep even though she knew that she needed to pack for the trip. She figured that she'd do that once she woke up later or that Marc might do it for her if she was still sleeping then. I can't wait for the wedding, she thought to herself as she slept, I'm so excited about it.

)) Edited by Dragonpelt

Akira blinked as she listened to the King. So she could choose to fight or not. But... If her friends were going to fight, she'd want to come along. Even if it was only to help heal them. Akira nodded and whispered "I...I'll go.... If just... to help in the healing..." She looked down and resumed eating. She wasn't sure what else to say, really.

---

Akilana sighed as she finished her dishes. She then left the kitchen, and was about to walk through the dining room just as a short cut, when she heard what the king was saying. She hovered where she was and listened, a face blank of any emotion. She decided she'd go, maybe she could bring down some Shadow Alliance, then get herself killed so as to not have to go on so lonely (a bit of info on her xd.png She acts distant, but she wants friends, she just doesn't want to show emotions. And as of this, she has given up on making friends since no one approaches her.)

Kai nodded slowly as the king spoke, understanding what it was that he was talking about.

"A wise man once told me, there are two ways to balance a scale." A replica of a scale appeared in front of him, merely an illusion of sand floating in the air. "Sometimes you can add good things to balance out the bad, diplomacy, healing, love, decency, law. Other times," the scale swung back the other direction. "One must remove the bad from the scale, the malaise, hatred, greed, and those that practice such things, in order to balance it." The sand vanished once more under Kai's clothing. "I'm prepared to do whichever is required."

Loren refused to believe the words of the king, he looked at him dead in the eyes as he gave his speech about how the shadow alliance will destroy the light alliance, and envelop the world in shadows. "Its your own fault..." Faintly whispered Loren before he caught himself in the act. Luckily Tuhana didn't hear him, so he contiuned to listen into their conversation. Once the king was done talking, and had left the room, Lore got out of his seat and looked at Tuhana. "Thank you for having me, but I must be off..." Said Loren as he began to walk, but Tuhana followed him. "Surely you can stay the night, it is getting rather late." Said Tuhana. Loren looked at him, before sighing softly. "I...I don't like stay in one place for too long, it doesn't feel right for me..." He explained, causing Tuhana to place a hand on his shoulder. "Just stay for the night, you can leave in the afternoon..." Said Tuhana. Loren sighed and said he would stay, but he felt bad...he always felt bad for telling a lie.

((That's pretty much his tell sign, once you get to know him he's an bad fibber.))

Edited by Lore_Master

Tractus

Tractus didn't know what to think of the King's speech. He felt like he should fight, but at the same time, he didn't know what to do... He had seen a girl excuse herself right before the King's speech, and slipped back in unnoticed. She had no expression on her face, and he was getting sad vibes from her. He saw that Luna was intent on focusing on the King, so he slipped toward her without making a sound, and whispered

"Hi. I'm Tractus; what's your name?"

Akilana glanced over as a man, she assumed to be Space Elementian by looks, approached and introduced himself and asked her name. She bluntly said in a monotonous voice "Akilana." Before she started to walk off. She wanted to make friends, true, but she just gave up. She has been hiding her emotion's for so long, that it was unnatural for her to show any, especially to anyone. If she was sure she was alone, she would, and she only broke down every now and again, and was usually able to get off unseen.

(She isn't walking super fast or anything, it's a regular walk easy to catch up to xd.png)

Edited by akiraa

Noe Amani

Noe looked around the table as everyone seemed to concur with what Kaimaru said. She noticed that Isa was hesitant with the news, but quickly accepted it which meant that both Aketsu and Yuaki would be going with her if not only for moral support. Her own mind was reeling with the implications of what would happen if they failed in their mission of bringing peace either through physical, or political means. After standing up slowly and glancing at the twins who looked at her hopefully for her guidance and leadership in this situation, she smiled at all of them and even turned to Tuhana and laughed as Ayame seemed to step into the room at the end of the king's speech to hear the resolutions. "I think that we all agree that as Elementians....True Elementians that is, with the elemental control that our forefathers had, it is our duty in some ways to try and stop this madness and keep the peace much like The Order where Kaimaru hails from. Without us, our families would die, our friends would be enslaved and our homes be changed back into the darkness that once overtook them before King Alsano's father beat back the Shadow Alliance. It should be understood that things are not going to be as simple as getting up in the morning, eating and walking. We will have to go through things in a systematic way to avoid detection and somehow, find a way to gather more information."

At this point, Ayame, who always seemed to be far older than everyone else, stepped forward and smiled at Noe. "That is where I come in." he said his usual bouncy demeanor replaced with a serious face and rather charming grin as he looked at all of them. Upon looking closely at him, it was easier to see the light traces of lavender that ran through his gray hair and his eyes weren't fully golden. In the center of his eyes there were traces of a bright violet.

"You're the one Ayame?"

"Yes sweet, dear Noe. I'm the Space Elementian. I have been studying at the academy for nearly twenty years and have developed my element. None of us are strong enough to take the queen or even the Metal Child whom I have met, but together we may be able to do something." He said alluding to the fact that even though he was nearly at his prime in elemental control, there were other forces behind the Shadow Queen and her Metal Child that caused them to be stronger than the rest of them.

"Well, then, now that we have another Space Elementian on our side, maybe we can finally do something." she muttered underneath her breath before looking up again at everyone and shrugging. "I have nothing else to say and I think it is time for all of us to finally rest, pack and graduate in the morning."

The twins stood up quickly after Noe finished and hugged her tightly only to walk out of the room quickly, not having anything to say that was already said.

Isa

Isa had been listening to Noe and was thoroughly frustrated that she would take a place of leadership even though it was up for grabs. She was a servant in her fathers house and had been for a rather long time so why would she be a leader now? It didn't make any sense at all for a servant girl to do that, so Isa voiced her opinion on Noe. "Who are you to speak Noe? Or should I say servant Noe. You still have no place here amongst the nobles who are eating all around us and you still have no place here in this castle or academy. You can't even control your powers." she said, stood up, then walked out of the room leaving Noe brimming with anger, ready to go and tear Isa apart again.

((Making a Character sheet for him!))

Loren sighed as he got out of his seat once more, all this talk of fighting both the shadow queen and someone called the metal child was too much for him. He was almost out of the room when the princess began to insult Noe, before she left the room. Loren felt awful for Noe, but he didn't know what to say that would make her feel better. So with a saddened look on his face, Tuhana asked one of the maids to show him to one of the guest rooms. He followed her, never making eye contact, never talking. Once he arrived at the room, he closed the door behind him gently and locked it. Once that was done, he took off his robe and opened the window as a gust of wind went in. He pull a chair from the desk and placed it by the window, then sat on the chair. He looked out the window and began to think...something he hadn't done seriously in a long time.

Noe Amani

Now that people were dismissed and nobles were exiting the rooms, Noe walked swiftly in the other direction of everyone else to the large doors where normal people walked in. Her steps led her to the edge of the area right where Loren would have been looking. The fields that surrounded most of the castle rolled in front of her for a few miles then had forests surround them. The fields were dotted with two farmers and the rest was open. All she could do was just stand there as a chilled breeze started to cool off her temper. Her dark, ebony, hair whipped around her face and she realized that the weather was responding in part to her emotions. It was turmoil inside. It was so hard to keep everything bottled up most of the time like she normally did, and she had already let out a lot of emotions earlier in the morning. She felt the wind pick up again as her anger fumed towards Isa. She looked in the distance and noted that there was a storm in the distance, but that it wasn't caused by her. This storm was a natural one and she would stand out in it if she wanted to. With the world seeming to change right in front of her, she needed to feel the rain of a storm not caused by herself. There was some sort of kindred heart that allowed her to feel the rain as if it was a person, however, she could never be able to control it. Her bright gray eyes seemed to glow in the moonlight as it hit both her and her silver dress.

Kaimaru left quickly as everyone was dismissed. He wasn't quite sure where to go, or where he was going for that matter, but he definitely felt like some fresh air and elbow room.

After retrieving his original clothing and switching back into them he attempted to find his way out of the academy, but gave up almost immediately. Instead he decided to climb up the wall and walk along the tops of the walls and roofs in order to get a better view of the grounds and maybe make some progress in figuring out how the maze-like academy was built so he wouldn't be lost so often.

As he made his way up the wall he noticed a peculiar sight on the horizon. A large dark group of clouds, not white like clouds were supposed to be. He immediately got a sour taste in his mouth... rain. In the desert he had experienced rain only once or at most twice a year. Desert rain was good, it kept the water supply full and the plants alive.... But rain out here... was distasteful. It was already to wet here, the ground didn't need more water, and yet it rained all the time! It made mud! Nothing was more evil than mud...

Suddenly he noticed a lone figure out in the rain storm. It looked like Noe, the weather elementarian from before... was she creating the storm!? An involuntary chill raced down Kai's spine, followed by the logical answer that no... no single person could possibly control weather on that scale.... right?

"I will never understand why people like getting wet..." he said to himself as he watched the storm approach, pulling a thin layer of the stone roof over himself like a blanket as the first raindrops fell in his direction.

Unbeknownst to him, Kai was standing on the rooftop right above Loren's window and Loren had no doubt heard what he'd just said.

Kai was fascinated by storms though, even if he despised getting wet. The lightning and thunder... that really got his blood going. It always piqued his interest in his other talents. So, in the temporary shelter he had borrowed from the rooftop above Loren's window, Kai sat observing the storm, and believing himself to be alone, he created an electric spark with both hands every time the lightning struck and thunder roared. It felt... balanced.

Loren was busy looking out the window, deep in thought. Suddenly the rumble of thunder broke his concentration. He looked at the field and saw somebody standing in the middle of it, not wearing any sort of cover. Deciding to grab his cloak and take a look, he unlocked the door...So that he could return easily. After placing on his cloak, he climbed onto the window still, but then just heard someone above him... After thinking for a bit, it sounded like Kai's! With a silent breath, he jumped out the window once more, sticking close to the wall. Keeping his feet pointed down, he focused the wind to push him upwards, enough to slow his fall and land safely. Once he landed on the ground, he walked over to the person on the field, only to see that it was Noe. "Noe...why are you out in here? It would be awful if you got a cold..." He asked as the wind pushed on his hood, revealing his head and face.

Noe Amani

Noe had taken a deep breath of the moist air and sighed as she let it out. That was when she heard the crunch of the grass underneath Loren's feet. When she turned away from him, the storm calmed slightly, but not entirely as if it was waiting for her look to encourage its show. "I..." she paused then looked up at Loren with a smile. "You know how flying is for you? That's how watching a natural storm is for me. I can connect." she said and then looked back at the storm which released more lightning and thunder while the clouds grew larger as if they were bursting with pride that Noe was looking at them. "It's peaceful." she said with a sigh then stopped as she looked into the sky watching the lightning and noticed a slight pull that it had toward the castle. She continued to watch and made the storm slightly larger even though it was already large enough as it was on its own. At this point, the lightning strikes were actually listing just enough for a Weather Elementian to notice and for some reason she couldn't feel that it was a Weather Elementian. She turned around and noticed sparks above Loren's room and felt herself gasp.

A Lightning Elementian was there...and they were part of the Shadow Alliance. "Oh no...." she muttered to herself and really wished that she were Luna at this moment because then she would have been able to feel the intentions of the Lightning user. Instead of shouting, she merely motioned to Loren for him to follow her and she took off across the grass with bare feet as she followed the shadows to the best of her ability and jumped into the air using a small tornado to lift her into the air. By the time that she was on the roof she found herself looking at Kai and in a moments notice, she glanced at Loren with an apologetic grin and a coy wink before she covered the roof in a thick fog.

"Kai?!" She whispered harshly as she stepped through the fog and cleared it enough so that they would be able to see each other, but Loren wouldn't be able to see them. However, she also planned the fog so that Loren could see his feet that way he wouldn't fall. She crossed her arms underneath her chest in a manner that clearly stated "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!"

Loren closed his eyes for a moment, only to open them with a small smile. "Yea...I understand" He simply said as he place the hood back over his head. He watched as the lighting crackled and rumbled. He never really liked the lighting, since he had heard stories about the fragile nature of Aero. Like a bird, Aero could easily be broken and cast down from the sky if they ever hit a lighting storm. He was broken out of his train of thought when he heard Noe whisper oh no. Silently following Noe, he ran after her. Once she began to jump with her tornado, he used the winds coming from it to propel him to one of the balconies. But then, he saw her wink and smile as fog began to fill the roof. "Noe! What's going on!" Called Loren as he tried to work the wind to get him to the next platform.

Kai was grinning as the lightning continued to flash. The adrenaline surged through his body with each strike. With each strike he pulled the lightning towards him, just a little. In fact he wasn't even sure if he was doing it. He felt at peace, incredibly calm as the storm grew and drew nearer. The waves of emotion that had come with hiding his gift for so long seemed to roll away as he allowed himself to experience the electricity that was always threatening to escape his body. In truth the sand he wore was also to keep him from hurting others, with the proper spacing of air and sand it became an insulator to the current he always held deep inside himself.

Lightning was always what excited him though. Perhaps because it was something he could never reveal in public, forbidden. But mostly because it was so unbalanced. Earth was a balanced element, it required great effort to manipulate because it was so stable and solid. It was reliable and predictable, every architect or sculptor understood this. Lightning was the opposite, it was violent and raw. It took little effort to use but great concentration to control. Controlling lightning was like trying to keep water from running through a sieve, like trying to keep rocks from rolling downhill.

Sand was easy to control, Kai barely had to even think about doing it, and often times it reacted merely to his subconscious. Controlling lighting was like dancing within a sandstorm, a wrong move could bury you alive. So when Noe suddenly appeared in front of him along with a patch of fog, Kai lost his careful concentration... at the worst moment.

Kaimaru didn't understand why he could tell just when the lighting was going to strike, it was like listening to a song and understanding the beat, the beat of the storm. Noe had appeared in the midst of a crescendo. Like most elementarians Kai was no different, his element responded to his emotions and the emotion Noe had aroused in him was a dangerous one, surprise, as unexpected and instant as a lightning bolt.

Kai's eyes locked onto Noe's for a moment as he was propelled from his make-shift shelter. The raindrops fell slowly as he moved, smashing through them went his hand as it shot out and grabbed Noe's shirt collar, pulling hard and throwing her backwards into the shelter he had occupied less than a second before. At the same time his other hand shot out, passing her left ear with a roar of rushing air. As soon as Noe was airborne (assuming your fine with that working), it happened...

A sudden white light lit the rooftop like a snowy field at high noon on a clear day. The rain hissed, evaporating in mid air as the immediate area suddenly became very warm. Then came the noise, like a sonic boom as the bolt overwhelmed Kai's ability to control the sudden impossible influx of electrical current. Then another noise, akin to the evaporating water but sharper. Kai's silhouette stood out in contrast to the light around him and shifted with shadow as millions of tiny grains of sand were literally blasted off the surface of his body as his polarity changed in an instant, repelling every bit of metallic ore within the various compounds that composed his sand.

All of this happened in the moment it took the lightning to strike and Noe to hit the ground under the shelter Kai had constructed, effectively clearing a much larger patch out of the fog she had created.

Kai dropped to the ground, his monk's robe was tattered from the escaping sand and he was clutching his right arm, bending over it, but he wasn't making any noise or reply. The only sound he made was his labored breathing, drown out by the still falling rain. Occasionally a spark would leap from one part of his body to another or discharge into the roof. His body looked much different than it had before as well. His once perfect form suddenly held a score of scars, some long some short, some deep and others only on the surface. They shown through the tears in his robe, pale in comparison with the rest of his skin.

"I'm... sorry..." He leaned forward and caught some of his weight on his left arm, sending an immediate electrical burst into the roof where his hand impacted. "You... aren't hurt... Noe?" But he didn't turn to face her, and was still unaware of Loren's presence.

(think this... for just a brief second wink.gifhttp://browse.deviantart.com/?q=huge%20lig...set=72#/d1nhe9j )

Edited by Rakashua

Loren managed to make it to the rooftop, where the fog was at its biggest mass. He was charging up a blast of air, when suddenly...felt something. It wasn't a good feeling, the wind was way too heated...then, before he even knew what was happening, he found himself in immense pain as collapsed onto his knees. His skin started to burn, his eyes darkened by the flash of white light...he was hit by the discharge of lighting...He saw a shadow in the light before he smacked the ground of the roof. He remained perfectly still for a few moment, drifting in and out of consciousnesses. Then, a voice echoed in his eyes...his gran's

"Loren, get up..." Called the voice. Almost like a puppet, Loren tried to obey the command, but collapsed on the ground again. "Don't make me come there and whack you." Echoed the voice, in a mixture of love and seriousness. Loren, almost on instinct bolted up, only to scream in pain as his body told him to get down. However, his world was dark...purely and utter dark. "Noe...Noe...where are you Noe?" Called Loren weakly as he shambled across the roof, the lost of sight impaired his movement. But...little by little his vision came back. When his vision started to function again, he noticed Kai was also in pain, probably in far worst pain. "Kai...Kai...Come on" Weakly said Loren as he slowly bent down and tried to wrap his arm around his neck, Loren wasn't about to ignore someone in pain.

Edited by Lore_Master

Noe Amani

Noe was surprised at he sudden force that came and wondered what in the world was going on when Kai's hand suddenly clasped around the edge of her dress and threw her out of the way of something. When she came to a stop, she was unconscious for a moment since she had hit her head on the stone, but was awake only a moment later to see the lightning dissipate and watch the sand around Kaimaru's body fall from him. When she tried to move, she found her body unwilling because of the shock and her arm was also rather beaten up by the rough tiles that she had landed on and broken.

"K...kai?" she said softly as she waited for her eyes to adjust then she heard Loren's voice calling out to her, but before she could respond, she heard him talking to Kaimaru with a pained voice. "Loren?" she called out her voice shaky from the shock and a small trickle of blood coming from the side of her head only to trail down her left arm with the rain and into the blood that dripped steadily from her fingertips. She felt the storm arrive over them completely which had finally become a full force of rain, thunder, lightning, and wind. When an electric pulse ran through the ground, she felt herself raise into the air slightly much like an electron waiting to be put into the form of lightning in the clouds. When she landed on her feet again, her eyes were completely adjusted. "Loren, don't touch him." she said calmly as she walked over to Kai ignoring the small sparks. Lighting was only one very small part of her, but it helped her to not be as sensitive to the touch of electricity; much like a clown fish and an anemone.

She walked gently on the tiles avoiding the broken ones and gasped slightly as another flash of lightning illuminated Kai's form. He was pale, yes, but his body was covered in scars, almost as if he had been beaten mercilessly. It made her sad to know that he had endured so much torment as she walked around to the front of him and gently placed her hand on his. The electircal surge was slightly more than she was expecting which caused her to clench her teeth before she released the pent up friction into the thunderstorm which resulted in a loud chorus of thunder and lightning all around them. "Kai, I'm fine...see?" she said softly but she was still rather shaky. "We can't take you to the nurse...either of you..." she said as she looked at Loren and then looked out into the fields and then back to where she usually stayed. There were two beds in her room for when she would have a few servants spend the night there to keep her company when Isa was biting at her again.

"Kai..." she said as a tear slid down her face for the two young men that she had made friends with in a day and now held dear to her heart not only for their own hurts, but also because she found them to be in pain much like she had always been. "Loren, come on." She said as she slipped herself underneath Kai's good arm, ignoring the electricity that still surged through her. "My room is just down a few paces from Loren's, you two will stay there tonight." This was said in a tone that left absolutely no tone for discussion as she used her "your small but really strong" strength to help Kai up as she did her best to help Loren up as well. "I can't carry you both, but I can at least let both of you lean on me." She said in a kind way knowing that she would have to release the electricity built up in her into the storm every now and then as they walked to her room.