LoveLost

Trials and Travels (Semi-lit)

~Aketsu~

"Aketsu, you don't have to agree with everything my father and I do just because we are royalty."

Aketsu paused in what he was doing and turned his head to look at Isa. She was smiling, but then she turned back to her food. Aketsu was about to agree and claim that he didn't always agree, but suddenly his expression changed and he stared at Isa blankly for a moment more before returning to his food, as though not even acknowledging what she had just said. He glanced up at Kai for a moment and noticed him interacting with the king. Don't make a fool of yourself, Aketsu silently advised. The king is very merciful and favorable, so try to return his kindness with grace. Aketsu then returned to eating, attempting not to obsess about Kai's manners... and then it happened. Something the king said upset Kai to the point where he was choking on food. Aketsu's eyes widened and he stared, hoping Kai would manage to swallow or something.

Fortunately Kai did manage to swallow, but that's where the real problem started. Kai attempted to bow, and Aketsu already knew it would turn out badly. His eyes widened in comical horror as Kai's hair was splashed with grape juice. Aketsu covered his face and shook his head as a many people began laughing. He looked back up when Noe slapped one of the twins. Please, Noe, please remove Kai from the room. Aketsu was relieved when she did indeed lead him out of the room. Glad the conflict was over, Aketsu told himself to remember to later teach Kai when it was appropriate to bow, and how.

#Yuaki#

"I don't know what King Aslano is going to talk about to be honest, he has actually been very hush hush about the whole ordeal."

Yuaki sighed; of course he had been hush hush. It wasn't like he shared everything with his slightly-rebellious daughter. Yuaki then smiled as Isa spoke to Aketsu. Ha. How's he gonna respond to that? To her surprise, he just stared at Isa before returning to his food. Yuaki frowned slightly, then shrugged it off. Maybe he's getting more casual around Isa after all, she thought curiously. Suddenly she turned to glance at the artists and cocked her head, squinting to try to see what they were painting. She found herself suddenly giggling and she turned to Isa, tapping her on the shoulder. "Look at the young artist and what he's drawing. See how funny that boy Kai and I are eating? It almost looks like we're both monks!" She giggled again and wiped her mouth with a napkin to hide the grin on her face. She knew she wasn't eating how she usually did in private, but it was still funny to see him painting her so. He's a really good artist, and so fast! I wonder if he's Tuhuna's new apprentice?

Yuaki would have made another remark, but suddenly she was laughing loud and hard as the cute monk dipped his head in grape juice. She tried to cover her laughter, but every time she looked at him she would burst out laughing again. She was laughing about as hard as the twins were, and barely managed to quiet herself as they spoke... only to burst out laughing again when Noe slapped Leith across the face. Yuaki couldn't help it; she hadn't seen something so funny since the day she had started working at the Academy, when a skinny little Elementian girl had chopped off the pony-tail of some big, macho Elementian guy who was being rude. Very soon, however, Yuaki found that she was the last one left laughing, and she quickly quieted herself, wiping tears from the edges of her eyes. "Sorry," she managed to whisper to Isa as she attempted to suppress a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jahanshah~

Jahanshah was pleased that Marcus was so eager to get going. He was a bit unhappy to know that Elizabeth had gone missing, but perhaps there was an able body to replace her. He knew that she was very fiery tempered and hard to control, so perhaps it was best to bring another. Still, if at all possible, Jahan wanted to get her on the team.

"My Lord Jahanshah, please do not forget sturdy boots for yourself."

Jahanshah had stopped in surprise and turned slightly to glance back at Aamina when she had spoken the words. He then turned forwards and waited until she was gone to look down at his feet. Boots... he hated boots. He hated any sort of shoe, really, except if it was completely made of metal. But having a fourteen-year-old trodding around in steel boots wouldn't make much sense. Neither would having one carry a giant coffin on his back. Jahan glanced back at his large reserve of metal and realized that much of it would have to go; he would only be able to keep what he could fit in a normal carrying case, which would be just enough to cover his body in metal skin if the need arose. He realized that he could also ask his companions to carry some metal around, and though he didn't like the idea of having others carrying his burdens, he knew it might be best. Perhaps Aamina didn't come with much--I could have her carry my special metal. No, I'll carry that and she can carry the common steel. She's young, but she seems strong.

Having decided this, Jahan went to his temporary Academy-room, the most nicely furnished one. At the door he turned to a guard, who was rather staring at him as though trying to recognize him. I'm not that different, am I? "Tell the lord and lady of the city I hail from that I have an important job to accomplish and will not be returning home." The guard nodded quickly and ran to get a messenger. Jahanshah entered his room and looked around. Of course, there wasn't much; Jahan never wore normal clothes and seldom brought any valuables with him, but he realized that would have to change. In about five minutes he had the guards retrieve some 'normal' clothes that would fit him, and he carefully got into them. As he did, he turned his metal clothes into metal skin, but only where the clothes covered him. His neck, head, arms and feet were not covered in metal. He then proceeded to take Aamina's advice; he found himself a nice pair of steel-toed boots, which fit surprisingly well. Jahan expected to not be able to feel the ground beneath him, but to his surprise, his new power over shadows replaced some of his power over metal; he found he was able to 'feel' the ground with the shadows. He couldn't feel as clearly as he could with metal, but he was able to feel a bit in front of and behind himself.

Besides his clothes and one change, Jahan packed a small book his parents had managed to get him, one that told the 'ancient tales' of Sola. The stories all portrayed it as a glorious city, but then again most old books portrayed their cities as glorious. Jahan figured that bringing it with would be at least some proof to strangers that he wasn't from the Shadow Alliance. He didn't expect to have to lie about it much, but he would if he had to. When Jahanshah was packed, he walked quickly towards the center arena. When he arrived there, he was pleased to see that Aamina was already there, sitting in the center as though deep in thought. Jahan walked quietly towards the center and stopped about twenty feet away. He turned to his right as to face his body away from Aamina somewhat, and then examined Daedureth. He spoke softly, almost as though the shadows had left his voice.

"After we complete our mission, the world will be different. The Queen has not revealed to me the full extent of her plans, but I trust her hard-earned wisdom." He paused, running his hand over the blade gently. Shadows danced around his fingers, and his voice strengthened. "When our mission is over, I plan to return here and learn everything possible to help me rule the people of the Shadow Alliance with a just hand." Even saying it sent chills through Jahanshah's body. He then turned to look at Aamina. "I know you want something, and I promise you will get it... in due time. But I have this question for you: when you have what you want, what will you do? Where will you go?" Jahan almost went on to tell her that she always had a place in the Shadow Alliance, but he stopped himself; he wanted to see what she would say in reply.

Loren was about done his painting when a scene unfolded at the king's table. He watched as the Earth Elementian Kai get embarrassed by the king's suggestion, then spilled grape juice over his head, then Noe of all people slapped one of the twin nobles across the face. This left both Loren and Tuhana surprised, their mouths open slightly to the surprise. When the both of them left the room, Loren couldn't focus on the painting any longer. "Tuhana, may I take a break? The excitement is getting to me." Said Loren as he got out of his seat. Tuhana nodded as Loren left the room, but took a side passage to a nearby window. Once the coast was clear, he took off his cloaked robe, revealing his short, shiny white hair and grey eyes His long-sleeved cotton shirt covering his bracelet and birthmark. He climbed out the window and began to made his way to another part of the building, a balcony. He sat on the railing and allowed the breeze to come right at him.

"...This is a totally different world, one that would have included me in it, had I not 'died'..." Mused Loren before he sighed, covering his face. "I should have never came here." He added, sighing sadly this time.

Kai quickly followed Noe out of the room, not saying anything, merely wishing he were anywhere else but amongst all these rather important individuals in front of which he'd so thoroughly embarrassed himself. As they walked and she spoke, Kai managed to get out of the top half of his clothing, using it to help dry himself and hide his face. Kai opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Suddenly being alone with Noe after his previous embarrassment made him... nervous about saying anything further. Still... he was never one to be silent long and as they seemed to be nearing their destination, he finally spoke up.

"Thank you," his voice was full of gratitude. "I... don't know what I would have done if you hadn't rescued me from my own foolishness back there. The scale swings in your favor." Realizing she probably had never heard that phrase before, Kai restated what he had said. "I owe you a debt." Kai idly fiddled with the sand around his lips, it had gotten wet as well and all the sand on his head and face was beginning to change back to its original sandy color.

With a sigh he brushed a hand across his face, the sand lifted off the wet half of it and out from under his hair like a mask, ending around his neck. He really hadn't wanted anyone to know about that either. His face didn't look mush different under the sand, though his skin was slightly more pale and smooth, his lips were a bit redder.

"It's like a blanket," he explained to Noe, who surely had seen him remove half his 'face' just now. He took a finger and drew on his still sanded cheek, the sand moved and then went back to the way it was before as if he'd never touched it. "It makes me feel safe... there really isn't much sand here in this place, I'm used to being surrounded by it. I guess by doing this, I still am, it feels like home."

Suddenly a man burst out of the room at Noe's calling. Kai realized too late that he was staring at the man who was staring both at the large purple stain on the clothes he now held in one hand, and at his face... that now appeared to be different from one side to the other because only half the sand was still present.

Noe Amani

Noe had watched Kai and was rather shocked at the sudden change but was curious as to why a man of his stature would need such a saftey blanket. When Ayame was staring, she clamly smiled at him and mentioned that Kai was an Earth Elemental and that they just needed to help find him something that wasn't as tight as what Aketsu had grabbed for him. Ayame disappeared into his room, leaving Noe with a shirtless Kaimaru. She poitely kept her attention on his pale face as a quizzical look came over her own. Not only was she surprised at the striking contrast between his eyes, skin and lips, but she was also surprised that someone like him would be so uncomfortable around women.

"Your eyes are two different colors Kaimaru. I never noticed that." She tilted her head to the side and since he had revealed something about himself, she decided to return the favor. "Your security is sand, or earth to comfort you and keep you feeling like you are in a familiar place. For me, all I do is create a cloud and keep it near me. it's more obvious than yours so I don't do it very often." she said and looked at her hand as a small cloud appeared and made itself look white and fluffy.

At this point, Ayame came back out with a billowy shirt that had a romance look about it with small decorations of sand dunes on the back of the shirt. "I think this should do for our sand man." he said happily as he grabbed the other shirt from him and thrust the other one in Kaimaru's face.

Noe blushed and sighed as Ayame did that then kissed her gently on her cheek only to disappear into the room. "Sorry, Ayame can be rather....abrupt." she said ignoring Kaimaru's discomfort about being near her.

((sorry I did green,but don't have time to edit...))

Marcus

Marcus glanced at Skylar and smiled again at her. "This whole trip. You me, Kilana, Jahanshah, that strange girl. Some of the more powerful Elementians taking charge and getting thigns done in the name of the queen." he said and put his arm around her waist. "Kilana, you are going to want to bring a change of clothes and that should be it. Any weapons alos but food and bedding will be provided as we leave."

Aamina

Aamina smiled as she felt her Lord's footsteps coming near her. he stayed a ways off which was rather wise for him to do because if he had come any closer she would have stood up. Instead of standing up though, she used the earth on the ground to turn herself around and face him while keeping her back straight. "I will stay with my Lord. I will guard him. I will serve the Queen in her rule to keep the Light Alliance in its place." she said simply. To be honest, what she wanted didn't need big words to explain. "My life is to be for the Shadow Alliance since I am no longer welcome where I come from. My neutrality is no longer and my alliance is formed." She said and stood up slowly as the earth around her gained a slight wave in it as she did. When she was fully erect, the earth around her stopped moving.

The setting sun provided some release, it gave Loren a sense of comfort. As a small child, he used to watch the sunset from his favorite spot on Aero. It was the only place that a tree grew naturally. He got onto his feet, closed his eyes and focused the wind. It began to blow more and more, pushing at his arms. Then, transparent wings began to form on his arms. With one, single step he began to free fall from the balcony. A maid, who happened to be in the room that led to the balcony screamed as she saw a man jump from the balcony.

But just as soon as he began fall, he began to fly. With a huge smile he began to glide around the castle. This is what he believe to be the true power of a Wind Elementian. It wasn't meant to kill your enemies, or destroy their lives. It was meant to be helpful. To provide life and peace for those around the Elementian. He saw an empty balcony, some distance away. Once he landed on the balcony, he quickly placed on his hooded cloak and entered into the room. It was a storage room, but it was mostly empty. Once he dispelled the wings from his arms, left the storeage room. Just as he did, he saw a servant running down the hall, screaming "A man with wings jumped off a balcony!"

Loren sighed softly, he needed to leave...But he always liked to say his goodbyes. He decided to return to the dinning room, to say goodbye to Tuhana... Then goodbye to Noe, since it was likely he'll never see her again.

Edited by Lore_Master

Kai tensed when Noe mentioned his eyes but didn't say anything. He took the shirt from Ayame and stood stock still for a moment. Entire galaxies of thought seemed to pass by rapidly in the shades of his eyes as he considered his situation. I'm so glad my lightning symbol is on the other half of my forehead... I can't believe I was so comfortable that I forgot all about it... curse my two different eyes! They're enough to make anyone suspicious... but if I don't say anything at all... that will only make things worse... can I trust her?

It was then that Kai realized this entire time he'd been thinking he was staring right into Noe's own eyes. He blinked quickly and looked away, distracting himself by putting on the shirt. It was much looser and the fabric was rougher, more like what he was used to.

"My father... made me a box of sand to play in when I was very young. Back then, I had to hide the fact that I was an elementalist, once we moved to the city... the only place I could use my ability was in the sandbox in my room. We were all hiding. My father hid me, my mother hid the fact that she was descended from the lightning clan, and I hid my abilities. That's where I get my other eye color, it's the same as my mother's." he paused. His mind was screaming at him not to tell her anything else, but every other part of him was desperate to be accepted for who he was, not who he pretended to be.

"A year or so after we moved, I was only thirteen... someone found out what I was and the officials came for me. Being on the edge of the desert in a small city, it's not like living here where you have protection from your King. Out on the fringes, it's every man for himself. The local government had a policy, they took anyone they could find who had an element and conscripted them into the workforce or the local militia. It was wrong... but it kept the city safe." Kai paused for a moment. turning his back to Noe as he continued speaking. "The day they came was the last day I saw my family, I fled the city, almost died alone in the desert. Master Tsume, from the monastery found me, I've lived there ever since. The sand is a comfort, but not because it reminds me of home."

Kai turned back to face her, a small pile of sand was in his left hand which he held out to her. "It is home. This... is from my father's sandbox,"

There was a moment of awkward silence before Kai smiled and scratched his head, "sorry, I just hate not being honest with people, it makes me nauseous. But I would prefer if you didn't tell anyone, it's not a past I'm proud of and I don't need anyone's pity."

Edited by Rakashua

Skylar

"Ah okay and yes it will be fun," Sky said in reply as she rested her head on his shoulder when he put an arm around her waist. She then listened to what he said to Kilana about what to pack and also about what he said about the food and bedding being provided as they leave. "I guess I need to go back to our house then and get everything ready for the trip," she said a bit wistfully as she didn't want to go just yet. She liked being at his side but didn't like it when she wasn't there. She knew that she'd have to get over it eventually but she didn't want to get over it just yet.

Edited by SkySong278

^Jahanshah^

"I will stay with my Lord. I will guard him. I will serve the Queen in her rule to keep the Light Alliance in its place. My life is to be for the Shadow Alliance since I am no longer welcome where I come from. My neutrality is no longer and my alliance is formed."

Jahanshah was slightly surprised but quite pleased with Aamina's answer. She seemed quite honest, and that satisfied Jahan; being honest himself, he was prone to believing lies. He watched with great curiosity as Aamina stood, the earth rippling around her. When she had stood, he nodded. It wouldn't have mattered to him if she had said she was to go and live in peace in Sola, though he was quite glad she hadn't. In all truth, Jahan had just been curious... a childlike motive perhaps, but Jahan couldn't help his age and nature. He was rather glad Aamina would stay, though, simply because she deserved better than Sola. She was obviously strong and powerful and had obviously been hurt by someone. Jahanshah had never been betrayed outright, but in a way he could understand how she felt... or at least, he thought he could.

"Very well," he said simply. He smiled slightly before turning to walk away from the arena. Then suddenly he paused and turned back towards Aamina. "If... you have any questions, about the Shadow Alliance, me, or our team, do not hesitate to ask. I must leave now, but I will be back by nightfall." And leave indeed he planned to, though just for a few hours; he wanted to get to know his new sword, his new power... and he wanted to get used to moving around without his entire body covered in metal.

((Here comes Aamina))

Aamina

Aamina watched Jahanshah and wondered what he was going to do for the time being, but for the moment, she removed all metal from her body and took a deep breath. Since no one was around the desolate area, they wouldn't be able to watch her disappear into the earth as it seemed to at first crawl up her body as she sat down again, cross-legged. As the earth finally moved over her head, her entire form disappeared with her weapons stuck firmly in the ground.

As her body slipped through the topsoil and into the bedrock, her body stretched out into a standing position with her arms open as she stayed in the earth. As an Earth Elementian, she didn't need to breath while in the earth itself like a water Elementian didn't need to breath under water. She slipped through layer after layer until she passed through the crust of the earth and then through the shallow mantle then even the Lower mantle itself. The entire process only took two minutes since she had been doing it since she was little. She was never able to reach the inner core, but the outer core she knew well and resided in it's warm comfort.

"Alone at last." she muttered to herself as she felt the heat around her, but it didn't harm her since it was melted stone. Instead the gem around her neck started to glow as her body was enveloped with a layer of magma and she herself seemed to dissolve into the outer core.

Marcus

Marcus winked at Skylar before looking to Kilana again. "Kilana, go ahead and take the rest of the day off. If anyone asks you to do anything, tell them that you are under both my and Lord Jahansha's orders." He said and then turned to walk home with Skylar. After arriving at the stables, he quickly took both of their horses and tossed Skylar onto her horse and they rode home together. Once there, he reached up and took her off of her horse, but kept her in his arms not wanting to let her go. "Finally, some us time." he said with a happy smile as he walked through the door with her and sat her down on a couch that they had.

Noe Amani

Noe listened as Kaimaru spoke about his child and how hard it was. That his mother was from a ling of lightning elementians was rather amazing. Usually it was frowned upon for two people of two different alliances to be married, but somehow his parents had made it work. While he spoke, she found herself entranced by his voice as he spoke as well as the look of him but knew that she needed to help him in some way. Someone with so much that went wrong to find so much stability in them was something that she never would have thought possible.

She was shocked when he turned around and thought it was because of the way that she had blushed when he hadn't looked away from her, but then realized it was because of a painful part of his history. Noe's heart seemed to yearn to help kaimaru as he told her that the sand was part of his home or rather that it was home for him. Her eyes took on an extremely kind, caring and comforting look to them as well as her body position. With gentle hands, she placed her right hand underneath Kaimaru's outstretched hand that had the sand in it, then gently used her left hand to close his fingers over the sand being sure to close it slow enough to not allow any sand to fall out of his hand. "It's good to keep home as near to you as you can. And don't worry Kaimaru, your secret is safe with me."

Her voice was honest and sure as she said what she did then grinned slightly as she removed her hands. "You have a family that you can remember, a family that loved you. You have something to remember that by which is more than many can say." she said then sighed in a happy way.

Kai nodded slowly as his hand closed around the sand as Noe finished speaking. Somehow her words made him feel.. different. It was a feeling he couldn't put a name to, somewhere between joy and sorrow, eagerness and reluctance. He wanted to do something but wasn't sure what. To be honest it was more than a little confusing... Master Tsume did say women were confusing, maybe this is what he meant? the thought passed in and out of his mind like water, he didn't really pay much attention to it. His attention was focused on Noe and what she had said.

"Thank you." He finally managed to reply. "You're right, I know that many lost their families in the war." His frown became a look of determination. "That's why I'm here I suppose, to try and bring the same fragile balance I have between my past and my present, to the waring alliances and their past and present. No one should be separated from their families or live in fear because of the group they were born into or the gifts they were born with." His words sounded a bit hollow to his own ears. He repressed a sigh. On one hand he was happy that Noe had seemed to accept him as he was. On the other... he hadn't told her his true secret, he couldn't. He couldn't tell anyone... until he had created the fragile balance he sought... it could get him killed if anyone found out...

"But that's enough sadness for one day, we should join the others. I'm sure they're gossiping about us as we speak." He moved his hand back up to his face and the sand from his home filled in the gap left by the sand dampened with grape juice. That sand he placed under his shirt and spread it out to help it dry.

"They probably think I got lost... again." He grinned, "I still can't understand how you all can find your way in this labyrinth."

Edited by Rakashua

Akira Inoue

Akira just frowned as the embarrassing scene unfolded. She saw no funniness in it. She glared at the twins as some Chamomile flowers appeared under them. There scent should soon make the two sleepy. She'd probably have done it to Yuaki as well, if it wasn't for princess Isa. Akira then stood up and headed out to find Noe and Kai. When she got there she saw a bit of an awkward scene to her. She accidently also heard Kai's past. She blushed and said "S...sorry.... I want...wanted to make sure... everything was all right.... I... won't tell either... I'm so sorry..." Akira looked down. She felt really bad.

(sorry, couldn't resist xd.png)

--

Kilana Nikata

Kilana gasped and said "I said that out loud!" She then shook her head and said "Thanks" before watching them leave. She sighed then went to get packed. She quickly grabbed some changes of clothes, as well as a small kit for repairing her fans, she wasn't a metal elementian, but her grandparents had taught her all of her life how to repair it. Of course she wasn't THAT good at it. It was usually temporary till she found a real Metal Elementian to help her.

Skylar

Sky was a little curious about the wink that he threw at her before she heard all that he said to Kilana. Once his words sunk in, she looked at him happily as he led the way to the stables before he tossed her onto her horse's back. She then rode with him to their mountain home and when they got there, put her arms around his neck when he took her off of Artemis's back and held her in his arms. "Mhm," she said happily before she was set down on their couch. She then sighed a bit before adding, "I've missed your company all those times that you had to go to the academy or go on missions for the Queen."

Noe Amani

Noe smiled at him as he spoke making sure that he was okay as he spoke then laughed as he joked about the castle being a labyrinth. "I guess that it is to those that are new to it. You get to know the place when you are a servant." She said as she then noticed Akira. "Oh dear." she said in an older sisterly way. "Akira, you know you shouldn't eavesdrop." she said sternly then sighed. "At least I know you aren't one to tell other people." She said and looked at Kairmaru knowing that he would be worried.

"Don't worry Kaimaru." she said and placed a gentle hand on his arm as she glanced at Akira with a laugh. She was glad that Akira hadn't seen the rest of Kaimaru's face since he had hidden it before she had made her presence known. "How about...." she stopped as another servant ran by her screaming that some man jumped off of the balcony. "Martza!" she shouted and then woman stopped and grabbed her arms fiercely. "Calm down Martza, what did he look like?" she asked and then found herself inundated with the facts of exactly how this man looked. "Oh no." she said and then looked back at Akira and Kaimaru. "you two return back to dinner and tell the king that I will be there in a moment. Don't worry about anything because i know what to do at the moment."

She took off in the other direction as she mentally calculated where Loren would have landed. She took off her shoes and ran even faster as she rounded a corner and atually collided with Loren. "Ooof!"""

((Sorry no colors, have to go to bed!))

"Cover story...I got lost trying to find a bathroom" Mentally thought Loren as he walked the halls, it was the only thing that would cover his story, and give him something of an alibi. As he rounded the corner, in no less then a second did he fall to the ground and smack his hard on the ground, hard. He clenched his teeth in pain as he held his head tightly. It almost felt like it would shatter, soon the pain subsided. He groaned in pain as he looked up, it was Noe that collided with him. For such a short, young woman...she was certainly strong.

"Owwwww...." Groaned Loren as he managed to get onto his feet, wobbling slightly. "N...Noe, is something wrong?" Asked Loren, trying his best not to look suspicious.

Noe Amani

After colliding with whoever it was, she found herself thrown onto her buttocks and in a rather large amount of discomfort at the jarring. While still being worried about Loren, she stood up quickly, about to apologize, but then recognized the face and the voice at the same time. Allowing herself to breath for a moment, she bent over slightly to ease her aching lungs since she had just ran through half of the entire castle. "Nothing....now." she said and then straightened out with her hands on her hips. "I'm so sorry for running into you, are you okay?" she asked him kindly then took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Loren, you can't go through the castle using your abilities. As far as we know, there is only one other Wind Elementian and he is only five years old." She said and then smiled at him kindly. "But was it fun? Flying I mean."

Marcus

Marcus smiled at her and couldn't stop just looking at her. It was rather nice to just watch her and her pretty face as well as the kindness that she always had towards him, but the ferocity that she had towards their enemies was unstoppable. "I know...it has been rather busy with all the Queen has been needing done since the graduates are almost finished." He said as he turned around and made them both a glass of water. While he was making them and waiting for the water to fill the glasses, he fidled with a ring in his pocket. It was all metal but the metal was traced with live fire that was contained by shadow elements to keep it from escaping and going out. It wound around gold and silver bands that intertwined around each other then met in the middle in a traditional knot. In the middle of that knot was a diamond that had the small flames behind it, giving it an almost opal like appearance, but dazzling diamond quality. He turned around and put the ring back in his pocket and gave her her glass of water.

Edited by LoveLost

((his color was navy tongue.gif))

Skylar

Sky nodded in reply with a smile on her face before he turned to get them both a glass of water. As he got them prepared, she looked around their house as she thought about the trip and how it would all turn out. With a very small sigh, she turned her attention back to him just as he came back with the water and gave her, her glass of water. "Thanks love," she said to him with the smile still on her face before she took a sip of the water. "So what should we do while we have our alone time before we have to pack for the trip?" she asked him as she set the glass of water down on the coffee table in front of her.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Loren placed his upper half of his body against the wall for support, he felt so sore now that he had collided with the wall. He looked at Noe as he tried to regain her breath. When asked if he was okay, he groaned slightly as he felt his head one more time, he wasn't bleeding or anything, but he sure didn't feel okay. "I feel like I got rammed by a huge rock...your a strong little thing, you know that?" Chuckled Loren, trying to lighten the air around them. But soon she said what he feared, someone had seen him jump off...but she said through, he flew around the castle.

"Noe... I thought nobody was nearby when I jumped, and I flew around the castle to avoid being seen..." Said Loren, sighing softly and dripping his head...dripping? He placed a hand on his head once more, and felt a warm liquid leaving the lower-middle side of his face. The blood must have came out after he checked for wounds. Luckily, it was a small amount, so it wasn't serious. When asked if it was fun, he smiled softly as he looking at her. "Its more then fun...its important to me in more ways then one."

Kai turned to see Akira come out of hiding, for a moment anger flared up inside him that someone had eavesdropped on such a private conversation. But then Noe spoke up and he let his feeling go. It was clear to him now, these people here were like a family themselves, they trusted one another, Akira wasn't dropping eves on purpose. Just checking up on a friend, something to be encouraged not discouraged.

Kai gave Akira a warm smile, "No harm done, I know you didn't mean it to happen that way." Suddenly Noe spoke up again before running off. Kai wanted to ask what they had meant by saying someone jumped off the balcony. It must not have been an emergency though because Noe said she'd handle it, alone. Well Kai wouldn't argue with that, he'd had enough social awkward situations for one day... for a lifetime actually.

"I'm Kaimaru, I know I've been introduced and now you've heard my story, but I never really met you face to face. Are you a student here or just a member of the royal court?" Kai asked pleasantly as he turned to head back to the dining hall... and then turned all the way around, not yet having any idea which way they'd just come from.

Noe Amani

Noe looked at Loren and frowned at the blood that dripped from his head. She knew the halls like the back of her hand but she knew that he wouldn't want to move suddenly at the moment so her attention was directed towards listening to him. When he said that he felt like he had been rammed by a rock she giggled slightly and tilted her head as she looked up at him. "I was raised carrying huge baskets and heavy items...so I guess i could be considered strong." she said as a thoughtful look crossed her face. Noe had never considered being called strong.

Noe could understand what he meant by the flying being something more. "To be so free must be a blessing." she said softly as a smile gently graced her lips. "I'm sorry that the time was cut short though." was her comment while another servant passed by her. "Gimmy, can I have one of those towels?" she asked the other servant who smiled graciously and bowed to her only to recieve a playful shove as Noe told him to quit being like that. He walked on with a laugh but stopped after she turned around and looked at her admiringly then shook his head. While Noe had been turned around and Gimmy looking at her, Noe had made a rain cloud in her hand and used the rain to dampen the towel. When it was damp just enough to not drip, and still be handy on one of the corners, she reached up to Loren's face without even asking and gently tilted his head down so she could reach his head easily. "There." she said after wiping off the blood then pressed the towel firmly to the cut. "Hold it on there." she said then looked at him, blushed slightly then smiled as she stepped back after making sure that he held onto the towel.

Marcus

Marcus' hands were slightly clammy. He was rather bold when talking to other people but when it came to Skylar, he loved her so much that he was nervous that he would mess everything up and truly believed that he would never deserve such a wonderful woman. After setting down his class, he secretly pulled out the ring in his left hand as his right hand sat down the glass. "Well, there are a few things such as talking, going out on a ride around the property, walking through the mountains, sitting her talking, or, well....you saying yes." he said as he turned to her and knelt down on one knee in front of her. The ring was in his hand as he offered it to her, hoping upon hope that she would say yes.

((haha I know, I need to change it to red for times sake))

((ah okay happy.gif))

Skylar

Sky thought about the options that he listed off first before hearing the last one that he said. Her heartbeat increased a bit as she watched him kneel in front of her with the ring offered in his hand. She took the ring from him before saying quietly with a happy smile on her face, "Yes." She then leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips before pulling back a few minutes later. She was so happy right then that she didn't think that anything could ruin this moment.

(What about the twins L2 xd.png Akira made Chamomile flowers grow under them, to put them to sleep (looked it up, the scent will actually make you tired enough to fall asleep xd.png))

Akira looked down more as she got scolded a bit from Noe. She then looked up as she left and was about to say she wanted to help, but she was gone. She then looked at Kaimaru and said "Alri..right... I'm still... r...really sorry..." Her head dropped lower and her long hair finally completely drooped over her face. She then said "S...student... Plant Elementian...." Akira blinked. She felt really guilty still, she had heard something she wasn't supposed to hear. If it wasn't for she didn't want to be rude to the king, and also leave her dinner almost untouched, she'd run into the Green house to comfort herself.

Loren tried to chuckle with Noe, but his head prevented him from doing so. When she apologized for the time that was cut short, he shook his head gently. He never had enough time to fully enjoy the freedom. He was always hiding, always afraid of being discovered by someone. He remembered the words from long ago, during the night he discovered his powers. "Loren, the wind was never meant to kill...A true wind elementain uses it for life, for freedom" The words said, in the kind and loving voice that said them. He was brought back when a damp towel was placed on his head, he had been staring at Noe the entire time, lost in his memories. He looked away and held the towel on his head. "...T-Thanks" He said, turning a bit pink in the cheeks. "We should get back now" He said, smiling softly.

Noe Amani

"You're right. I'm sure that both Akira and Kaimaru are horribly confused about where they are." she said and sighed. She then walked with Loren back to where Kaimaru and Akira were. She couldn't help but chuckle at the scene in front of her. A tall, seemingly intelligent looking man with an extremely confused look on his face with a young girl beside him looking as if she had just committed murder. "oh you two." she said with a sigh as she motioned for the two of them to follow her with Loren, the painter. "Kaimaru, Akira, this is Loren. The young man that is painting this fine evening. If you can catch a glimpse of the artwork, it would do you some good." she said with a smile. As she made their way to the dining room they walked in on a rather humorous scene. Leith and Nerio were sound asleep against their will while several other people tried to wake them up after removing the flowers. The snoring duo were making quite a racket which didn't help the appearance of noise makers that they had. However, the king was having a wonderful time laughing and smiling and trying to help everyone out.

Isa

Isa had to admit that everything was so funny and she couldn't helper but burst into laughter as Yuaki was the last one to laugh. That seemed to set off her father which then would have made the wtins laugh, but instead they were sound asleep which made several of the other nobles rather angry. She ignored them and asked some of the servants to try and wake them and it soon became a game. Isa threw a piece of food at one of their faces doing her best to make it discreet enough so that no one other than the two that were near her would see it. But one of the servants saw her and giggled loud enough for the king to notice who was then rather entranced by the loud snoring that emanated from both of the young men.

Marcus

Marcus smiled as a large sigh of relief escaped him. When she kissed him softly, he wrapped his arms around her tightly not wanting to let go of her. After she pulled away, he found himself just smiling at her non-stop. Correction; he couldn't stop! He loved her so much and nothing could ever change that. Now as to the ceremony he didn't want to have anything overly large since there were only a few at the academy that they really knew which would have been Kilana, the never-present Elizabeth and Jahanshah. But who was to marry them? He wanted to be fully hers and her fully his as soon as possible. With a long gentle kiss, he finally sat down beside her again at all times keeping at least one arm around her. "What are we going to do about a wedding?" He asked her happiness lacing every inch of his voice.

Edited by LoveLost

Skylar

Sky just looked at him as he looked into her eyes and smiled like crazy at her. She tried to think about what she wanted to do with him after what was happening now but couldn't think of anything. She then kissed him back when he gave her a long gentle kiss before pulling away again and resting her head on his shoulder a few minutes afterward. "I don't know," she said in reply as happiness sparkled in her eyes. "But I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to discuss it before it happens."

Kaimaru nodded in greeting to Loren the painter as they all walked back towards the dining room. Moments later they arrived and Kai was slightly shocked to find the room in even more chaos than when he had left. Now the two siblings were snoring, the princess was throwing food, the king was bustling about with the servants, both of whom were laughing and the meal had seemingly been forgotten.

Kai moved off to the side, out of everyone's way and stood in a corner, watching. He was truly at a loss to figure out how he was supposed to fit in with the current situation and turned his attention to Noe to see what she would do.