LoveLost

Trials and Travels (Semi-lit)

Tractus

When he got to the top of the stairs, at first, he couldn't see anything. He calmed down a little, and let his pulse stabilize. When he had calmed down, he started to walk forward again. He knew that he heard a cane or a similar object smack the wall just a few moments ago... And that it was caused by another like himself. He was excited, and frightened at the same time. Who was this person, and why were they callig out to him so strongly? He saw a golden light just ahead, so he quickened his pace. Ahead he saw a young lady pinning a cane to the wall.

The instant he saw her, the aura dissapeared.

"You're the reason I came here..." he said without thinking.

The girl gasped, and started running the other way.

"Wait! I just needed to talk to you..."

He felt the pull once again, and started again off towards the strange girl.

((@ Apollo - It was nagging at me, so I had to edit. Thanks, though... tongue.gif ))

Edited by gistofeverything

~Jahanshah~

The time had come. Many of the Elementians at the 'academy' for those of the Shadow Alliance were well trained and prepared. They had trained for years to make a difference in the lives of themselves and others, and it was time they stated their goals. All of them had slightly different goals. Some wanted acceptance, some wanted revenge. A few wanted world peace and one or two here and there wanted world war. The Shadow Alliance was still a strong alliance, contrary to the popular belief of some. Young lord Jahan was all too aware of the power of Queen Zillah. He, however, had nothing to fear from her; the one time he had met her, Queen Zillah had told him to commend his mother on the way she had raised him. He hadn't quite understood what that meant, but his mother had said it was a very, very good thing. Now, almost four months later, the time had come. The academy was running smoothly and many Elementians from there were very talented, very much ready to make a difference--for better or for worse.

Go, get out of here! Go make a difference! Do something spectacular! Sitting here at home, you're just wasted talent. Make Metal Elementians famous once again, my legendary son!

The words of Lady Vanna were still fresh in Jahan's mind, and he so did want to please her. But how, mother? How do you want me to make a difference? Please be specific, so I can do as you say. That was what Jahan had asked his mother. He really had no idea what she actually wanted him to do, and her answer hadn't helped him decide at all.

I want you to choose your own path, son. I give you two choices; go and destroy Light Alliance Elementians, or go and show them that though we are very powerful, we are willing to accept their apologies. Whatever you do, do NOT make yourself or your comrades look weak. Do not beg for forgiveness or pretend you are a commoner. You are the most powerful being on this planet, besides the good queen herself. Do you hear me? Go, do something with yourself!

Quite a bit to put on a fourteen-year-old's shoulders, but Jahan had always known he would be put to such tasks eventually. He also knew that his father would have liked him to wait another year or two, to let his powers develop. His mother said that the longer he waited, the more the powers of the Light Alliance would develop and the more stuck in their ways they would become. Jahan had tried to read her face and emotions, tried to know if she hated them or not, but he didn't know; she never said anything extra bad or good about them, only what was true (to his knowledge).

Now, four days after that conversation, lord Jahanshah of Metallum was leaving his precious volcano for the seventh time. The outside world was quite similar to his home, but the lighting was... well, different. Jahan didn't like it, but he supposed that was because he wasn't used to it. Even so, he shaded his eyes with a bit of metal that worked like eyelashes to keep the sun out a little more. Though everyone knew of the Metal Child (as Jahan was known to the public), few outside Metallum had ever seen him. The only places he liked to show his face was the royal palaces of other Shadow Alliance Nations and the academy. It had been too long since his last visit to the academy, almost four weeks, but he knew that this visit was not just for fun.

After a minute of poking around, Jahan found the action right where he had expected it; the center training room. He quietly slipped in through a side-door and observed. Two females were clashing in the middle of the floor, showing a pleasing array of skills and much fire in their behavior. Jahanshah's steel skin barely reflected the dim light of the room, but Jahan had specifically asked the room be dimmed; he hated bright lights.

Jahan narrowed his eyes and searched the large room for other significant figures. He soon found just who he was looking for; Marcus. He was slightly surprised to find Marcus fighting with a man who appeared fit for battle and yet was seemingly not an Elementian. Jahan didn't know Marcus well (for they were not of the same 'social' class), but he did know that the Elementian was quite handy with his fire skills. He had graduated recently, and Jahan decided that perhaps now was the time for him to do something with his skills.

"Excuse me," he said. However, his voice did not carry over the clashing of the two females, and so he decided to make himself more known. Using the metal coffin on his back, Jahan created a four-foot tall podium made of metal. It grew under his feet until he was standing on top, his arms crossed, staring blankly at Marcus. Even if Marcus and the others didn't notice Jahan, he figured at least he had a good view here. And... lots of time. Yes, I have lots of time.

"Okay okay...here you go!" Said Loren as he handed his third drawing to a group of small boys, the scene was them messing up their hair, or trying to embarrass one another. Each of the previous drawings had his signature, Loren Tyrst on the bottom right corner. As soon as they realized it was him, he got a slightly bigger crowd. His renown was enough to get him attention, but he wasn't a famous artist...yet. He smiled that one day, he might be the one painting the portrait of the next king, or even creating something that would be famous in 500 years. But for now, he was happy giving drawings to people for free, it made him happy. But then, a hand was placed on his shoulder, he looked behind him and saw a large, bearded man with a pipe in his mouth.

"That's some fantastic drawings there son." Said the man, causing Loren to stand. "T-thank you sir...my I ask for your name...if its not too much trouble I mean..." Said Loren with a gentle nervousness, shifting his foot from side to side. The old man laughed and took out his pipe.

"I'm Tuhana, residence scholar and painter for King Aslano...Walk with me, I would like to talk you for a moment" Said the man before he began walking to the castle. Not one to refuse, Loren followed him.

"I know who you are, since I happened to have one of your drawings... I think you have real potential, So I wanna test you." Explained Tuhana, Loren had a smile, it was nice to talk to someone who was more experienced at art then him.

"You know the Academy right? Well the latest bunch of graduates are going to have dinner tonight, what makes this more special is that the king's own daughter Isa will be among the honored Elementians. I want you to paint the scene along with me, to see if your talents goes beyond pencils." He explained, causing Loren to become very, very worried.

"Of...Of course, I would love too" Answered Loren, trying to keep his composure in the face of risk. The old man looked at him for awhile, then smiled as they reached the castle doors. Once they were inside, he said "Head for the dinning room, I'll bring an extra canvas for you and some paints." Once he was gone, he began to pace slightly, trying to figure out a way to escape if they discovered his true nature.

Realizing the best way to handle this was to not focus on his Elemental blood, he calmly opened the doors to the dinning room hall, and took a seat in the corner, where the old man's painting stuff was already in place.

Isa

Isa smiled at Yuaki and thought for a moment before responding. She adored Yuaki's blue hair. it was always flowing like water and very gorgeous to her. At first glance, she would have thought of Yuaki as a water Elementian. "Yeah you can, but as long as I can do yours." she said glad that Yuaki was happy with her dress. Despite what many thought, Isa did like helping people just not when her father asked her. However, she didn't usually do it publicly like her father did but instead in the back ground. On holidays girls would sometimes find a brand new dress or boys would find a new hunting boy or knife depending on their family.

"Yuaki, this is going to be fun!" She said excited about tomorrow and how everything would suddenly change for her no matter what.

Noe Amani

Noe looked outside of her door and walked out with Akira surprised that they were the first ones ready. She let Akira do what she wished and decided to go and check out the dining room just for kicks and made her way there. When she spoke to one of the servants, one of her friends actually, she was allowed in to look at all of the finery so she wouldn't gasp when she actually walked in. "Oh my." she muttered her dark hair flowing around her and the silver dress almost the same shade as her eyes. Her steps were slow as she walked around the room and came to the far back of the room to notice a young man sitting alone. "uhm, hello?" she half said, half asked him as she looked at the materials around him. "Are you going to paint the room?"

Marcus

Instead of completeing the move he quickly stopped the move with a sudden show of strength to stop his full momentum when he heard a small voice. The Lord? He thought to himself and suddenly became rather surprised and looked at the young man in front of him and mouthed the words, either hurry and get out of here, or bow. Either way, do it quickly! He was urgent for he did not want to upset Lord Jahan. he quickly wheeled around on his heel a slight spark of flame coming from his heel because of such high friction and looked up at Jahan. At first he wondered if saluting the young man would be alright, or if it would be that he would need to kneel. He decided on both and at first saluted him formally then quickly knelt on the ground with his head bowed. "My Lord Jahan, Arm of the Shadow Queen, Queen Zillah." He said then stood to look up at the young boy. "May I ask why you come here my Lord?" He said knowing that Jahan knew his abilities and that he had an odd way of continuously developing his abilities because of constant work.

Nerio and Leith

Nerio looked around the room as Aketsu and Kaimaru walked into the room still talking. "You know you two, it's not a good idea to keep the good King waiting. He has invited us into his presence at his nightly meal therefore it would be good for us to be on time. Do you not think that?" he asked as he watched them while getting into his own attire. He wore dark blue pants that had embroidered water down one pant leg that would continue up the dark blue jacket that he put over a white shirt. He quickly buttoned up the front and added the chains and cords that Ayame had made for the outfit.

However, Leith on the other hand, had a far less attention drawn to his suit. It was nothing special other than what he normally wore, except for the fact that it was also dark blue instead of black. His shirt was like his brothers but on the back of his suit, there was a large emrbiodered whip in light blue which was his signature weapon when fighting. Leith looked at Kaimaru and Aketsu and smiled. "He is right. The King should not be kept waiting, even for an honored guest." He said tilting his head slightly to Kaimaru as he combed his hair back from his face revealing a strongly featured face with bright seafoam green eyes like his brother.

When the two of the turned around, Leith had his hair pulled back into a short pony tail and then Nerio had his hair tied back into a slightly longer pony tail with his bangs around his face. The only way to tell the two apart was their hair and the styles of their suits. "Aketsu, you should have a suit, or whatever it is that you choose to wear at the dinner already from Ayame, however, Kairmaru, what is it that you would like to wear? We have a tailor in the castle that can make your hearts desire in nearly half an hour." Nerio said.

Luna

"You're the reason I came here!"

Luna gasped when she finally saw the boy. He was strange, the one from the fringes of town that had neither parents nor proper tutelage. The memories came back in a flash of fright. No wonder she had feared him; he had done everything she couldn't. She quickly turned on her heel and began to run away from him. She didn't want to deal with this kid, especially right now. She had already been stupid enough for one day, and he would just inadvertently rub it all in. The cane dropped from the wall with a clang and landed on the floor, bouncing back and forth a few times before it finally settled on the floor. Luna ignored it; she could easily figure who picked it up later, but first she had to get away. She made a quick turn around a corner and skidded to a halt, pressing herself against the wall in order to keep hidden. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she tried to calm herself down again. Why was this boy here? It seemed extremely unlikely that he would ever make his way to a place like this, yet here he was. It only served to make Luna dreadfully confused.

Kai accepted the clothes that Aketsu handed him, He' slipped off his robe and pants, standing in just a loin cloth. He began to put the new clothes on. They were awkward, tight, restrictive, and after finishing he could no longer feel the air on his skin. It was uncomfortable, uneven, unbalanced, but it was his turn to learn about the ways of this new place, so he made no complaint though his discomfort appeared in his face.

He considered the question that Aketsu had for him. "What would it mean if someone were to complete this task before I did, or perhaps without my involvement. Interesting. There was once a renowned well digger who was tasked by a king who said "Go, and build a well for my friends in this place." So the man went into town and paid out coin to skilled and strong men who were farmers and their sons, men who could work hard and do well to accomplish the task of digging the well. He bought materials from them and paid their wages in advance, then left the next day with them to go and build the well for the king's friends. But when they arrived, they found that the king's friends had already built themselves a well. Upon seeing this, the renowned well digger turned back to the road and the place from which he had hired the men to help him and bought materials. There in that place he built and dug a well for the farmers and the villagers in the king's name, in that place that he had paid for their service and their materials. And they said of him "The king is truly our friend to give us this well." and the king rewarded him for his wisdom."

Kai smiled as he finished adjusting the strange clothing. "I am the well digger, the head monk of the order is the king, the two alliances are the king's friends. the people at this academy are the hired men, the bought materials are the skills and knowledge we learn from one another on our journey, the other well digger is the one who completes my task before I reach it, the place we return to is this academy, the well we dig here represents balance and wisdom. Those with balance and wisdom are friends of the king."

Edited by Rakashua

Loren was looking around the station, he had never seen such quality when it came to paints. All he used was the common kind when he was seven, so he wasn't sure if he would produce the kind of painting Tuhana wanted. Still, he did say it was a test. "Maybe if I pencil in the people first, then do the colors..." Thought Loren, before his concentration was broken by the sound of a woman.

"Uh hello... Are you going to paint the room?"

Loren looked at the woman, who was attractive enough to get him flushed red. Good thing he was on the far side of the room, he didn't need her to see that. "Kind of... Tuhana heard that I was in town, and wanted to test my painting skills... " Explained Loren, still using his soft and gentle voice. He made sure his hood still covered his hair.

Noe Amani

Noe looked at the paints again that were around Loren and smiled a bright white smile. "Tahuna is a very kind man and his opinions are always true. If he asked you to come and paint, then I am sure that you will do a wonderful job." she said and then looked at the golden chairs and a large painting that was at one end of the hall that was a picture of Isa and her parents. She remembered the good queen and missed her as well, but she never had the attachment that Isa did to her.

"Where are you from?" she asked in a conversational matter as she walked over to the corner and realized that he had gray eyes but knew that many other people did as well. She sat down in one of the chairs that were around the room for when people were talking after dinner and looked at Loren as she awaited his answer.

(whoop! back, i skimmed and only read the posts I know related to me, so if I missed someone let me know wink.gif Thanks for keeping me in this LL. Oh this is her dress (x))

Akira Inoue

Akira blushed at the praise, and watched as they left. She sighed and was quite happy that her poultice worked. She sighed then looked at herself in the mirror. She had to admit, this dress suited her well. She smiled and spun around in it. She then laughed and said "I better get to the dining room!" She then quickly ran out of the room.

---

Kilana Nitaka

Kilana quickly put up her electric shield with a smile. The ice melted around her and she laughed as it started going around Skylar's feet. She quickly let the shield down, feeling a bit dizzy, and bent down enough to send a weak charge coursing through the water, enough to either give her a pretty good but not dangerous jolt, or to knock her out.

Edited by akiraa

Skylar

Sky sighed when Kilana just made an electric shield in order to melt the ice so that it could pool around her feet. She quickly got away from it when she saw the weak charge come at her but not before getting a bit shocked from it. She had noticed that she was a bit weak before so she said, "Maybe we should stop. I'm not saying that because I'm forfeiting but because I'm tired and you're dizzy. If we continue any longer, then we'll both be in trouble."

"That's good to hear..." Said Loren softly as he leaned back into the comfy chair slightly. Even though it was made of wood, it was very comfortable, but provided support to make painting easier. He happened to notice the painting on the wall, it was a portrait of the king, his late wife and their young daughter. It was very well made, modest use of shadows and oils made the painting almost lifelike.

"I wonder if Tuhana made it..." Thought Loren as he shifted his attention back to the young woman. She asked where he was from, causing Loren's eyes to widen slightly. He decided to use the same story he told other when asked a similar question.

"I-I'm from Aero actually, I have always been drawing since I could remember...One day a wandering artist came to town for some paints. It...It must have been fate, because I had finished a drawing when he came in. He had taken a liking to both me and my talents...And offered me an apprenticeship at the age of ten. My family was poor, so they thought it would be a better life for me..." Explained Loren, before looking down slightly. It wasn't the truth, and he felt horrible for telling this story...but being an Elementian meant he was just a tool for the Light Alliance, blinded by their hate for the Shadow Alliance.

"After six years of study, I finished my training. Once I parted from my master I began to travel the land, drawing the landscape and some of the animals." He added as he pulled out his drawing book.

"I-if you want, you c-can look at it..." He said, holding out the book. He could feel his face flushing red again.

Noe Amani

"To be given such a chance and to find yourself here, what luck." she said with a smile again then looked at him as he handed her his book. "oh, are you sure?" she asked suddenly shy. She didn't mean to pry into people's things and didn't want them to feel uncomfortable around her. When he did hand her the book, she took it and looked through page after page her awe and admiration evident on her face. "This is amazing. No wonder Tuhana asked you to paint a portrait." She looked at him, her light silver eyes glimmering in the faint light coming from outside. With a gentle smile she handed him his book and wondered if he would consider doing a painting of the group of them. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your name?" she asked him after blushing herself as he blushed.

Kilana laughed and said "Alright, it's a good thing your on are side, your tough!" She smiled then said "Well that was fun..." She then sat down and sighed. The full thwart of using her powers hit her, and now she felt exhausted. She leaned back and said "I'm going to rest here for a bit...."

Edited by akiraa

He was used to hearing compliment about his drawings, but no matter how many times he said it, he still rubbed the back of his neck. His smile showed his modesty and embarrassment. "T-thanks for the nice words" he said as he took the book back, trying not to show his red face. When asked for his name, the color drained from his face. She looked like a servant, so maybe...she hadn't heard of the person who shared his name. The person that "killed" himself eleven years ago. "I'm Loren, Loren Tyrst" He answered, this time with as much firmness in his voice as he could. "C-could I ask for your name as well Ms..." He asked, with a soft smile.

Noe Amani

((Noe is in a dress that Isa would wear by and by, did you see her dress yet?))

Noe smiled knowing that not many would allow her into the room other than the other servants and she knew that if someone had connected the dots, they would have placed her as a servant. She recognized the name and told him so after he stated his name. "It's odd that you share the name of a boy, who would now be a man, who was deemed dead so long ago." She said then looked back at one of the servants who told her that dinner would be in another hour or so. She nodded at her friend then looked back at Loren. "My name is Noe Amani." she said knowing that amongst the nobles, her name was common and in Aero she was a scandal that the king had done to bring a servant in from Cumulus and raise her as his own.

Loren's worst fears had been realized, someone had managed to figure out the oddness in his name. He was still glad that the only chance of discover was from the nobles, the common folk mostly likely forgot the connection by now. Once he heard the woman's name, he smiled and said "Its nice to meet you...". He then lowered his head and sighed before pulling back his hood, revealing his shiny, white hair and grey eyes. "And your right...that boy died, the boy they expected to become a powerful Wind Elementian and help destroy the Shadow Alliance...he is dead." He said in a quiet, soft voice before he rolled up his sleeve and moved his bracket, showing her his birthmark. "In his place is the Wind Elementian that doesn't want to fight, the person who just wants to live a life of peace and art." He added before rolling down his sleeve and placing his hood up. "Until I leave tomorrow, please keep this a secert..." He said, his voice softly pleeding to Noe

((And yes, I did see the dress.))

Skylar

"Same to you," Sky said in reply with a smile back at her before sitting down while she listened to the rest of what Kilana said. She then nodded in reply and had her attention drift over to Marcus and the Lord Jahan. She wondered when the latter could have come to the academy and figured that it had been when she and Kilana had been fighting. She also figured that she'd pay her respects to him soon. Just not now since she had to rest from the duel.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Noe Amani

Noe smiled at Loren when he told her the truth. When he showed her his mark, she actually found herself looking surprised at the fact, but attracted to the way he looked. His gray eyes and white hair were rather different to her because she was used to golden eyes on a Wind Elementian. "Well, your secret is safe with me Master Loren." she said then caught herself and blushed as she looked at the floor. "Sorry, old habits die hard." was her response as a servant gasped in the corner. "I was a servant in this castle until I was twelve years old." she said and tilted her head slightly. Since he had given her his history and told her the truth, she thought that she should at least give him some of her information. "The King took me in when he found out that I was a Weather Elementian." Her right hand was casually placed over her left showing her mark. "He raised me as a fellow child, still in the back ground though, for the past six years. Now here I am going to graduate and make my own decisions. he had changed so many of the ideas." She said with a smile.

Loren didn't speak for awhile, it was bad enough that he was in the very place of the academy, and the light alliance, but he willing showed her his birthmark. But all was not lost, she had promised to keep his secret. He couldn't help but laugh softly when she addressed him as 'Master Loren". Once she explained to him how she was brought here by the king of Sola, he smiled at her. "It sounds like the king is a good person...but I wouldn't want to be enrolled in the academy" Said Loren before the doors opened, Tuhana rushed into the room with a canvas, stand and more paints.

"Sorry I'm late Loren, I had to finish something...Hello Lady Noe, you look beautiful. I'm sure King Aslano will be proud to see you" Said Tuhana, bowing slightly before moving over to Loren, setting up the canvas for him.

Tractus

Tractus couldn't see why the girl ran away from him. He didn't think that he was scary at all. He sensed that she had power; maybe even more so than himself. That was the part that frightened him. He had never known anyone like himself with so much latent talent. Sure, he had met many Space elementians back "home", but her. She could do things. And the call; he wanted to know what that was. Why was she running away from him? He was running all of this in his mind as he was searching for her.

Luna

As Luna paused to catch her breath, she began to think about what this guy really was. He was a Space Elementian, somewhere closer to herself than even her own parents. It wasn't every day that she came across one, and knowing the powers she held she could only be certain that this person had the same, if not better, powers. What was the point in running if he could just use his own powers to find her, hypothetically speaking, of course. The more Luna thought it over in her mind the more it started to make sense to her. He was only going to find her again no matter where he went, and her own personal fears really had no evidence to support them. What was logic against a few stray thoughts? She sighed and walked out from behind the corner.

"Wh-what do you want?" Great. Of all the moments that she could have used the confidence she had felt earlier, she completely lost it here. She swore that stutter was going to be the end of her one day. "A-and what are you doing here?"

Edited by BlueApollo

Tractus

"Wh-what do you want? A-and what are you doing here?

She came out from behind the next corner, and, just as before, the aura flshed, and disappeared.

"That's what I want to know," said Tractus, amazed that she would even ask such a thing, "why did you call me here? I was minding my own business back home, and then your voice beckoned me here. Come to Sola, you said. I need you here. Where are you? I've been traveling nonstop for three days trying to get to you. So, why? Do you need me for something?"

Luna

"Why would I do a thing like that?!" Luna snapped. Was this guy nuts? She didn't remember sending out messages to anyone, and her range was certainly not that large. Even if she could reach that far, the message would be so jumbled that it would sound like a garbled mess. This had to be some sort of mistake....or a joke....or her father testing her. Again. She was getting sick of him trying to find her and force her into greatness. She just wanted to be Luna, but obviously that just wasn't good enough. Her anger only heightened as her thoughts trotted about her mind.

"You're crazy. I haven't done anything," she said. Her grip tightened on her cane. She was prepared to fight her way out of this if he took one step in the wrong direction.

((Is someone going to interrupt us, or are we gonna fight?!? :U))

Tractus

"Haven't done anything. Right. So I must be some lunatic who has never had any telepathic contact with ANYONE before, but I hear your voice. Your voice exclusively. I don't even know your name, and you get me to come here. I was perfectly happy being at home, but YOU pulled me here. I don't know how even BEGIN to think that you haven't been doing anything, but you've totally changed the course of MY LIFE! How can you say that isn't ANYTHING?!?" Tractus began to feel the iron of her blood, and the tip of her cane pull towards himself. He hadn't even done anything yet, but he was so angry, he couldn't control himself.

Edited by gistofeverything

Queen Zillah<- Click

Queen Zillah walked about her darkened halls as she let her favorite shadows travel along her body in sultry silence. Her advisors walked along behind, each a True Elementian male over the age of 50. She herself was thirty years old with no children and no husband to her name. Unlike most of the Shadow Elementians she found herself blessed with the threatening red eyes of her father and the sleek powerful body of her mother.

While playing with shadows and giggling at the whispers that they brought her, she made her way to a balcony that over looked the entire Shadow Academy as well as most of the dark city of Whisper. "Valor, I think it is almost time for this new batch of hatchlings to learn our intentions for this land. My great grandfather was a weakling when it came to ruling this country and now it is my turn to do what he did, and accomplish it. This whole and, will be mine, it will be ours, it will belong to our people to get rid of the pain that they once caused us." she said spite lacing her serpent like voice. With the shadows suddenly disappearing the people that could see her, looked towards the balcony. "My people!"

Over the next half hour, Queen Zillah told her people the plans that she had for the Light Alliance. She would send out her people into the land and find out how they were trying to get into the head of the Shadow Alliance. She already had more than 10 Elementians hiding in the northern part of the mountains, hiding away from the people and she had spies that were watching the Light Elementians. After listening to ten minutes of roaring praise, she walked away her advisors following her, vicious smiles on their faces.

King Aslano (his hair is golden on the tips and roots) (he older since he is 49 and has a beard that has the same pattern as his hair)

King Aslano was finally ready for the dinner and decided that at the dinner he would express to the students what he was planning. He had been in contact with the head monk for a rather long time trying to find ways to get his people and the Alliance to beieve that peace was the only way to keep others from being hurt by a bill placed into their Alliance oh so many years ago. The fighting had been wearing on him and he had been trying to get the others in the Alliance agree with him, but the only city that had yet to agree was the city of Triton. They were to agree rather soon, but he knew they would only agree if the students were to be tilted that way. However, he had a feeling that things wouldn't go they way that they all had wanted.

Noe Amani

Noe blushed a deep red when Tuhana called her Lady Noe, but pain was also evident in her face when he said that he would be proud of her. "Please don't call me Lady Noe, Master Tuhana. And the king isn't exactly proud of me." she said to Tuhana and then recounted how she had ost control of her powers because of Isa. "My only punishment was his disappointment." she said and then took a deep breath. "But, what has happened, happened, and I think that it was for the best." She said and looked back at Loren. "I think you shouldn't be afraid to be a part of the Academy. We have only been trained to use our abilities, not to hunt and kill."