DragonGirl10188

Dragon's Lair

Tyme lightly bowed to the woman as she left, and she turned to the lady behind the large desk. She looked over to a man that walked up next to her and nodded, "Hello. You must be here for the same reason I am." She nodded towards the woman behind the desk and smiled, stroking her hatchling in her arms.

Edited by mickiloo97

Vita looked and realized that one he had failed to spot one person and 3 others showed up. He was getting nurves with so many near by. But just remained in spot waiting from the woman behind the desk to speak to them. Seemed they all where waiting to.

Zack didn't really know what to say. "Yeah, I guess so," he said, nodding slightly. He glanced nervously around the room. The silence making him nervous. The black egg in his backpack let out a small chirp, signaling it thought it was ready to come out of its egg. Then why don't you go ahead and hatch? he wondered.

Tyme heard a small cry from the boy's backpack. She smiled and gestured to the bag, "It sounds like we have a new addition to our family! What breed is she?" Sensing the new hatchling, her own baby began squirming excitedly in her arms. She held on tight, not letting him drop to the ground like he wanted to. "You're a tough little guy!" She murmured to him as he wiggled. Tyme looked back up the boy. "I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Tyme." She bowed her head and looked back up at him, smiling.

"I... I'm Zack," Zack said, forcing a small smile. He knelt down and set his backpack on the floor before pulling out the black egg. A faint green glow illuminated it. "It's a black egg," he said. He inspected it and noticed a small crack had began to form along the top. He set it back in the backpack and slung the pack over his shoulder. "Should hatch in a couple of hours," he said.

Kya went off to her room aswell, packing for the journey. She took her pack of elven arrows (500), an elven sword, dagger, and bow. "Perfe-" Something started nudging her ankle, she saw her hatchling with puppy eyes and spread out laws on her legs. "Okay, food time then" She sighed, ripping a bit of sandwich from her bag and happily throwing it into her mouth. "Awww, your a cutie" She smiled as it gulped and stared at her for more. "One more, then I'll give you some dragon chow" She told, throwing some more.

The hatchling chased the rolling food until it was down her throat. She looked up at Kya who had filled her bowl with dragon chow. "I'll ask Triana to take care of you" She bent down and kissed the top of her head, hoping she wouldn't get into trouble. She packed a drinkbottle, sleeping bags, and one of her pillows. "Gah. Doesn't matter if you get dirty" She looked at her clothes.

Kya opened the door, but her nebula shot out like a bullet in front of her. "Okay, you can come" She smiled, scooping her up with her arms. "But, be good" She smiled, putting her into her backpack. Her dragon's head popped out of the bag every time something made a sound; it was awfully scared. "It's fine" She told, stroking her head- or trying to. She went to the first floor to wait for Caleb.

=====================================================

"Hmmm. I've got a double mission that could use more than one person" Triana sighed looking at the group. "There is a place called the Gold Road. One, or many muggets have been leaving common eggs to rott here. We have found more than 100 over the past year. If you all can, camp out for a weak and grab the eggs whenever. I can prepare at least 50 portable incubators. The place is 7 miles away, so it'll take a long time to walk back. Miai is near, so she'll help if possible.

Oh, she is a pillow dragon" She told.

Vita looked at his egg. First mission and he was with a whole group..... joy. But oh well. He needed to get to know a few at least. He did join and so did they so well guess thee ones can't be so bad. He adjusted his hold on his egg and felt the hatchling inside the egg move around a bit. He looked at the group not sure what to think. So by the sounds of it they where on a rescue mission to stop deaths of eggs. He looked at Triana "Where are all the eggs coming from?" he asked quietly

"A few are from the local village, others from cities and towns. Most muggets just drop them off. Miai has gathered some, and saved them, but she needs help. See her if you want" Triana told.

Finally, Caleb was suited up. He had Justice, one of the swords he had brought with him, along with Honor. He also had his crossbow, ammunition and enough supplies to last them for awhile. Maya decided to get into his backpack and made a little nest for herself. It was a shame he didn't bring his horse, it would make the trip much easier and quicker. Finally, once everything was finalized, he placed the egg in a side pouch and made his way to the first floor. There he found Kya waiting for him. "Are you ready milady?" He asked, bowing his head slightly.

Vita nodded then left the desk then came back "Um and she's hiding.....?" he asked not knowing where she was. Or at least he could not recall at the moment. He felt more movement in the egg. It was moving lots suddenly. He wondered if this was normal now or something.

Upon closer inspection, Eiserne could see two guardians, one ice, a few snow angels, four whites, and one red. She assumed that these are the eggs she was to protect. She glanced back at the Silver Dragon, awaiting for further instruction. She recalled that Triana mentioned something about death being acceptable and secretly wondered if she could bring a mugget's head home as a souvenir. Of course, she kept the dark thought to herself.

"Who?" Triana asked.

===================================================

Kya shook her head, "Don't address me that way. I'm not royal or anything" She told, smiling. "Lets go" She walked out with him, and saw the forest. "It's turning dark" She muttered, seeing the stars twinkling and the moon glowing. Her hatchling managed to wiggle out onto the ground. She yipped and sniffed at the egg in her portable incubator sticking from the side of her bag. "Don't hurt it" Kya told, picking her up and putting her in her backpack. "Stay".

Iris smiled and nuzzled her eggs some more. "Ah. You must be Eiserne. I've got two guardians, so I'm guessing they're gonna be a great target" She told, frowning. "Whats your plan? I suggest letting me get away from the nest and you can hide in the trees".

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Vita frowned a little bit. she had already forgotten who this was about? That was fast. "Um where's Miai?" he asked not knowing where she was.

(( By the way, it'll take about 4-5 days to get there ))

"Of course she is! Just send one from your group to see once you get there" Triana said.

"My apologizes" Said Caleb as he bowed his head once more. Was the land beyond the Kingdom of Aurora really this strange? By the time they got out, he could see the moon rising slowly from the ground. Had time really gone by so fast? He sighed softly, he would have to put in twice the effort needed to catch up with his training. "If I may ask... Did you live your life around the area, and if so...why are the woman more...tomboyish then elsewhere?" Asked Caleb, with a slightly confused look on his face.

Vita nodded though not sure why that set of words was used for that but ok. He looked around not sure what else to do not. To shy to say hi to the others so he looked at the blue egg he held. It was still moving from time to time, more often then normal. He hoped it would not get to bad or he may drop it which he did not want. So he adjusted his arms around it to not give it space to jerk out of his arms.

Tyme smiled at the Black Dragon egg Zack exposed from his backpack. "Aww! She's going to be so adorable! Then again, what hatchling isn't!" she giggled. Her horse hatchling finally gave up and stopped squirming.

As the woman behind the desk began speaking, Tyme looked up at her and listened intently, memorizing ever detail. She nodded. Glancing over at Zack, she shrugged. "Are you up to it?"

Eiserne gave the suggestion a thought before nodding. "Very well. A stealth plan is quite appropriate for this situation." She replied. "Pardon me, but I sincerely hope that you do not mind a little rough encounter." She looked at Iris.

Edited by Vocalia

Zack nodded. "Sure." He then turned back to Triana. "How do we carry fifty incubators?" he asked, realizing carrying fifty incubators for five miles would take a long time. Would an adult dragon go with them to carry all of the incubators? Or would they have to pull a cart?

Tyme realized Zack had made a good point. She looked at the woman, "He's right. We can't carry that much. Could an adult dragon help us?" She tilted her head inquisitively.

She heard her hatchling cry in her arms and Tyme looked down at him. He scowled at her and it was obvious he didn't want to be held anymore. She dismissed him and looked back up at the woman. The hatchling sighed. He really needs a name... she thought.

Vita heard the a hatchling give an annoyed cry and looked to see a girl holding a hatchling that looked like it wanted down badly. He looked at it then sighed and went up to her "Um..... he looks like he wants down." he said quietly.

"You mean death? Its fine. I'll help if there are lots" Iris told, getting onto her feet. She sighed and looked at her, "I'll go hunting now, get a feast for both of us if you wish" She told.

"I lived out on a farm, outside the main city. We didn't raise enough money to live anywhere better, so I ran away after she died. I heard about the orphanges" The way she said 'she' was in a depressed, cold voice. "All the woman in the cities were spiffy and very girly, even a chicken could make them scream." She sighed, whipping her fringe from her hair. "I'm not sure, most of them grew up like me, as a poor family" Kya muttered.

They were into the forest soon enough, and Kya sat down and started unpacking. I've got two sleeping bags your highness. Which royal bed do you choose this lovely evening?" She joked, not knowing how to be a royal princess. She took the beds out and lay them down, she also put her pillow on the top. Kya took a sip from her drink bottle and heard rustling. She turned and saw her hatchling, in the black bag. "Hey! Give that back!" She laughed, seeing a cookie in her mouth. "Fine, but leave everything else" She sighed.

"Okay, I made fires all the time." Kya mumbered and picked up 6 large sticks and placed them in a tent form. She stuffed some other smaller sticks and twigs in and found bamboo. She rubbed them until sparks and smoke appeared. She put it in and soon a fire was raging and eating up all the materials. "There. Now, go get me some stones. 6 will be minimum" She told.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

"Please stay safe." Eiserne replied and hid amongst the trees near the nest as Iris left to hunt for food. She pulled out her knives, ready to kill any humans that got near the nest or the eggs. She was highly cautious, keeping herself completely hidden, silent and calm as she waited for the muggets.

"Just think if you need help. I'll hear it" Iris smiled before taking off. She soon was soaring over dozens of fields.

"I suppose you each can ride on one. But, they'll have to be land dragons. You aren't permitted to ride the sky ones" Triana sighed and pointed at the door, "Go see Pete in the stables; he'll have a few adults for you. Wait, how many people are in the group? 6, 4, 5?"

((gosh, you guys write fast xd.png))

Melody left the room, going to Triana. Suddenly she stopped. She realized that she left the egg in her room and turned back. She decided she should take it with herself as it could hatch soon. She picked it up in her arms, holding it tightly, afraid she could drap it. She left her room with small yellow egg that was already shaking, just a bit. "Hi." She said as she came to Triana. "Im Melody.." She added, not knowing what to say. She found herself in fairly large group and she felt bit nervous.