Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Grats on finally getting a Pillow, Wiz! biggrin.gif

And another Who line is complete - Lookie Here wub.gif

As always, 5 spots on the list - who wants a Who White? ^^

Me me me too please! And congrats on the completion!! ^.^

Congrats on finishing another quote, stagazer! May I be added to the list, too, please?

@stagazer *raises both hands* Do want a Who White! 8D Congrats on finishing another lineage x3

My dragons are on a roll x3 My 4G Grey/Electric is done! C: And the list is now open for 5 :3

Edited by sparkdragon

ALL THE LISTS!

Can I join your list and hold out for an Electric please, sparkdragon? *puppy eyes*

Edited by jerusha

ALL THE LISTS!

This ^ biggrin.gif

@Stargazer - May I have a spot on your list please?

@Spark - Same thing, me too please.

Missed darn, I'll have to stalk. Grats on finishing stagazer. Sparkdragon grats too, may I be on your list please? I don't have a preference on breeds . smile.gif

Edited by Wiz

Added everyone up to this post (you too Wiz wink.gif ) and closing the list for the time being.

Ooog Spark, that's so pretty, can I be added too? *puppy eyes* Grats on finishing another line too, our legion of Who dragons is growing!

I also have 8 opens lists - check out my PPP and PM me if you want to be added to any of the free lists. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

My dragons are on a roll x3 My 4G Grey/Electric is done! C: And the list is now open for 5 :3

So many pretty lineages! If there's a spot left on the list, may I be added, too? Thanks! smile.gif

O.O stagazer_7, sparkdragon, congrats on successful completion of those lineages! They're lovely~

Also, sorry it's took so long, but added everyone to lists up to here, and now the Ultraviolet list is closed xd.png

EDIT: Just hatched another Normal Vine from The Visitation, so here's the little one up for grabs~

Edited by Firerubynat

EDIT: Just hatched another Normal Vine from The Visitation, so here's the little one up for grabs~

Got it, thanks. smile.gif

And on a personal note:

I've got a Sun egg for my listers:

Gone

And also a Royal Blue:

Wiz - jerusha - shikyowolf17

First come, first served. wink.gif

Edited by Felischia

Thanks for the grats everyone; added everyone up to here for my Grey/Electric list! smile.gif

@Jerusha: And yep, I'll direct an Electric to you :3 Alsoalso, put me down on your Rude and Not Ginger list please?

@Jerusha

Could I be put on your Rude and Not Ginger list as well, please? smile.gif

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be on much until September so please take me off of any lists at least until then. I thought I was going to be able to check DC daily and I apologize if I sent you a PM saying so earlier this week. Sorry again, and I hope to be back on DC regularly soon smile.gif

-gravity404

Also, my Rude And Not Ginger and Giving My Days request lists are open, each has five spots available. happy.gif

Awesome quotes & lineages jerusha! If you don't mind, could I be placed on both lists? Ah, but if that's not ok, then could I acquire a place on Giving My Days pls? Thank you!

@jerusha: I grabbed that terrae egg! I'm surprised that it wasn't gone faster. Also, if possible, could I be added to the 'rude and not ginger' list? I love that quote smile.gif

I have a White egg from my Recreational Mathematics lineage that hasn't been picked up by any lister yet, so I'm offering it here. Please let me know if you take it! smile.gif

Congrats Belisar! happy.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I have a White egg from my Recreational Mathematics lineage that hasn't been picked up by any lister yet, so I'm offering it here.  Please let me know if you take it!  smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/teleport/32854f3e0acdf...8e9d5c8c27a2187

Got that one, Amazon smile.gif

Thanks!

----

Oh and by going through all your PPPs ... and searching through open lists.... could I be added to the following? smile.gif

Amazon_warrior:

* The darkness - The big bad wolf

Felischia

* In the Universe - Yes

Firerubynat

* The greatest Story never told

* Voyage of the Damned Suite

Jerusha

* The Mothership

Shikyowolf [sorry I cannot see whether those lists are open or not, so just say no if they are still closed ^.~]

* It can come back

* The last Centurion

Sparkdragon [sorry don't know whether that one already has a list or such ^^" so just trying my luck now]

* The master saw eternity

stagazer_7

* The Twin Dilemma

* Very nice to meet you

Wiz

* But I Keep Wondering [for a Winter]

* I travelled accross the world [for an Autumn]

* Planet of the Dead

wolfwindmoon

* But you're the doctor

Zareni

* Amount of Running involved

* The curse of the Timelords

If not than it's perfectly fine too.. just would be lovely to catch up with all those wonderful lineages. *^-^*

Edited by Belisar

dry.gif

Once more my dragons have given me either all the wrong eggs or nothing at all. Am debating smuggling them into a TARDIS and trying to make them breed mid-timetravel. Hey, it worked for the Ponds! tongue.gif

Felischia

* In the Universe - Yes

You'd currently be the only one on the list, so just let me know, when you have an open spot and I'll breed them for you. smile.gif

I went through all the PPP's, too (thanks Belisar for giving me that idea xd.png) and may I be added to the following open lists, please (if I'm not on them already, that is xd.png):

sparkdragon

The Master saw eternity - if this list is open xd.png

shikyowolf17

Who Wasn't Important Before

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Edited by Felischia

I'll happily add you, Beli ^^

And, your post reminded me to go check my original Projects post and update it ... many lists that were shown as being closed are actually open. So feel free to let me know if you want any others as well :3

I have a Sun egg for my listers:

Gone

Edited by Felischia