Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

The Almost people

I am and/ always will be / the optimist. /The hoper /of far-flung hopes /and the dreamer /of improbable dreams

With PB daydreams

Nice quotes, shikyowolf. But PB Daydreams are already taken. wink.gif

@Wiz: I'd prefer a Purple Dorsal, too. smile.gif

Edited by Felischia

Whoops, it wasn't listed on the spreadsheet. I guess I'll change that to M daydream X f sunsong. That one hasn't been done yet, yes?

It is. But I had to look twice. I have one of Zareni's Daydreams that's how I knew for sure. xd.png m Daydream x f Sunsong is available. smile.gif

Edited by Felischia

Dibs on PB Canopy, I don't think they are taken yet?

And the quote:

Episode: The Day Of The Moon.

How Fast Can You Run // The human race will spread out // among the stars // You just watch them fly // Billions and billions // of them for billions and // billions of years // and every single one of them // at some point in their lives // will look back at this man // taking that very first step // and they will never ever // forget it // Oh but they'll forget this bit // You should kill us all on sight

Edited by Wiz

Nice quotes everyone. biggrin.gif

Wiz - I would also prefer purple

EggMaster99 - New members are welcome, the rules for joining are in the first post.

Edited by Zareni

@shikyowolf: Nice choices! Especially those from Journey's End xd.png

@Wiz: O.o Nice! That was probably the most interesting twist that eps, I think tongue.gif

@EggMaster99: Yup, first page has the rules and form smile.gif

No luck with the Sunsongs this week, so hopefully the Thunders will be more interested later today~

Also, my Royal Blue x Deepsea project is finally complete~! Keeping the current one, but if anyone's interested I'll open a 5-slot list?

1. Zareni

2. Saloiq

3. shikyowolf17

4. Raistlin24

5. sparkdragon

And if no one's claimed it yet *checks spreadsheet* I'll call dibs on 4G PB Vines, although the quote's to be determined later xd.png

EDIT: Sorry, dibs on 4G Vines, but alternating between normal and alts - so 1G = Normal, 2G = Alts, 3G = Normal... and hopefully 4G = Alt, but... yeah. *shrugs*

Edited by Firerubynat

Firerubynat - Pretty! I'd love a spot on that list please. biggrin.gif PB normal vines are taken, they are one of the honorary members. You could do something with normal and alt vines if you wanted though.

Firerubynat - Pretty! I'd love a spot on that list please. biggrin.gif PB normal vines are taken, they are one of the honorary members. You could do something with normal and alt vines if you wanted though.

No worries, added you~ And thanks for the info, can't believe I missed that >_<

Hm, the alt'll be difficult, but... Well, I'm breeding them anyway, so might as well xd.png

@Firerubynat - Me please! I really like the pattern you have there, as well as the combo. tongue.gif

Aw, darn. Missed another list. I knew I should have gone online before I went to work. tongue.gif

*insert squee here* Finally! Third time was the charm.

And my last CB couple for my Nocturnes x Moonshines lineage finally gave me an egg. biggrin.gif

*insert squee here* Finally! Third time was the charm.

And my last CB couple for my Nocturnes x Moonshines lineage finally gave me an egg. biggrin.gif

Congrats Wiz, that's an awesometacular looking lineage! biggrin.gif

Wow, Wiz, that lineage is *amazing*!!! Congrats!

As for me, the Mothership lineage is finished! I'm keeping this one, but will take 5 requests for the next few happy.gif - just let me know if you have a preference for pink or moonstone.

ETA: Oh yeah and the Giving My Days Sunrise/Sunset lineage request list is open too, in case anybody wants one of those. Never mind, I made a mistake!

Edited by jerusha

Jerusha - I'd love a spot on both of those lists please. I have no preference on pink or moonstone.

I put you down, Zareni, but I made a mistake - the Sunrise/set list actually has a few people on it, and you're one of them! xd.png Sorry for my mistake.

I put you down, Zareni, but I made a mistake - the Sunrise/set list actually has a few people on it, and you're one of them!  xd.png  Sorry for my mistake.

Lol, no worries. I can't remember all the Doctor Who lists I'm on. I just saw I didn't have one of those yet.

@jerusha: Congrats on the pretty Who. smile.gif If there's a spot left on your list, may I be on it? I'd take either breed. ^^

Looking good Raistlin! I've started to breed mine, too. But I arranged them by color. xd.png

Edited by Felischia

I had started breeding my personal projects together as well, but it's taken a back seat to everything else. My plan is to alternate checkers and PBs and eventually end up with an 8th gen. biggrin.gif

part 1 part 2 part 3 part 4a part 4b

For everyone else's lineages, my plan is to breed them in chronological order of episodes... more or less. It won't be perfect since I have to guess if I should influence a dragon male or female.