Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Stagazer, may I be added to the Sunrise x Daydream "Dalek Invasion Of Earth" line please? I'd love one!

For my 4G neotropical/water project, I'm replacing the lines from The Sontaran Experiment with more from the The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe. Decided against mixing classic Who with the 2005 series. The switched lines make the 2G column flow better anyhow since the two quotes there both come from that episode x3

New line: Oh aliens made of wood / This was always / Going to happen you know

Also, dibs on Sunsong M x Purple Ridgewing F for my quote from The Doctor Dances that I claimed much earlier but didn't decide breeds for.

Edited by sparkdragon

Added everyone to the desired lists. ^^ I'll go poke my dragons as soon as I get unlocked.

Yay! Now I have in my notes that he needs to be male but I forgot to put down who his mate is going to be LOL.

Edit:

Felischia I notice your PB Sunsets are open. May I please go on the list? I guess I missed them in the RL madness.

Edited by Wiz

A Fixed Point In Space And Time will be a mate this Red. I'm hoping the alt flood will last long enough for me to get an alt out of them, that would be cool. biggrin.gif

They refused sad.gif

All these refusals are so disheartening. I don't see the point in the higher refusal rate. All that will happen now is I will breed another Red. Granted the original Red won't get thrown into the wild because of it's BSA but that is what I usually do with refusals. Such a waste.

Sorry to hear about that refusal, Wiz sad.gif I agree with you; kinda wish the breeding results would go back to normal.

@ Wiz So sorry to hear about your dragons refusing yet again. :/ I hope the next pair likes one another and gives you the right egg on their first try!

Ok, I just noticed I only have 3 projects left to work on and that's just not right - I need more! xd.png I was thinking on doing these:

Breeds: M Hellfire x F BBW

Quote:

BORUSA: You are one of the most evil and corrupt beings this Time Lord race has ever produced. Your crimes are without number and your villainy without end. Nevertheless, we are prepared to offer you a full and free pardon.

MASTER: What makes you think I want your forgiveness?

(from The Five Doctors)

Breeds: M Electric x F Sunsong

Quote:

The Doctor: What happened to you?

The Master: The Time Lords only resurrected me because they knew I'd be the perfect warrior for a Time War. I was there when the Dalek Emperor took control of the Cruciform. I saw it. I ran. I ran so far. Made myself human so they would never find me, because I was so scared.

(from The Sound of Drums)

Breeds: M Albino x F Sunstone

Quote:

Professor Yana: Time travel. They say there was time travel back in the old days. I never believed. But what would I know? I’m just a stupid old man. Never could keep time. Always late, always lost. Even this thing never worked.

(from Utopia)

Hmmm, april must be my Master Appreciation month. tongue.gif Anyway, I don't think any of the breed combinations or quotes are already taken, but if they are, I'll simply change them. :3

Edited by stagazer_7

Ohh, nice quotes Stargazer. smile.gif

I've been trying to find a way to squish most of that phone conversation from The Sound of Drums into a 5th gen for my PB bluna line... and I think you may have made that easier for me by using a part of it.

Ohh, nice quotes Stargazer. smile.gif

I've been trying to find a way to squish most of that phone conversation from The Sound of Drums into a 5th gen for my PB bluna line... and I think you may have made that easier for me by using a part of it.

Thank you! It didn't occur to me untill I proof-read the post before posting that all of the quotes were Master-related. xd.png

And if you need the whole Doctor-Master conversation, I'll gladly find another Master quote (this one kind of falls right in the middle of their discussion), you just let me know if you change your mind. ^^

I think I have it figured out. I mostly want the part about what happened to Gallifrey as a companion to my other 5th gen Gallifrey lineage. So something like:

The Master: // Do you remember all those // fairy tales about the Toclafane // when we were kids? // Back home... where is it, Doctor? //

The Doctor: Gone. //

The Master: ... How can Gallifrey be gone? //

The Doctor: It burnt. //

The Master: And the Time Lords? //

The Doctor: Dead. And the Daleks, more or less. // [cut out Stargazer's quote]

The Master: All of them? // But not you - which must mean....? //

The Doctor: I was the only one // who could end it. And I tried, // I did, I tried everything. //

The Master: What did it feel like, though? // Two almighty civilizations burning, // tell me how did that feel? //

The Doctor: Stop it! //

The Master: You must have been like God. //

The Doctor: I've been alone ever since. // But not any more. Don't you see, // all we've got is each other. //

The Master: Are you asking me out on a date? //

The Doctor: You could stop this right now, // we could leave this planet // and we can fight across the // constellations if that's what // you want, but not on Earth! //

The Master: Too late. //

The Doctor: Why do you say that? //

The Master: The drumming. Can't you hear it? //

Updated my PPP - that quote will be for my PB Blunas

Also, all of my lists are open now including PB Sunrise and PB Swallowtail. Well, except the red x magma one. Stubborn dragons. >.<

Edited by Zareni

My 3G pair is proven x3 But I won't consider this project complete until I get a GW so....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5Mr2h

Is up for grabs :3

For quick ref, the completing line is "A sonic WHAT - SCREWDRIVER".

I took it. Thank you!

I'll update the spreadsheet after lunch. And I keep breeding for all my lists, but the pairs are very stubborn.

Edited by Raistlin24

Great job with the quote Zareni, you can't even tell there's anything missing. smile.gif

Also, send some green vibes to this little future Who (renaming comes later ^^). I sure wish this one'd be an alt. tongue.gif

Congrats sparkdragon. That lineage looks gorgeous. smile.gif

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, stagazer. I have no luck with alt Nebulas. dry.gif

And on a personal note, I am halfway there. laugh.gif

What lovely lineages, congrats sparkdragon & Felischia!

And I'd like to add yet another project to my list, 1 for every week of my Master Appreciation month. ^^

Breed: M Purple Nebula x F Hellfire

Quote: Peoples of the Universe, please attend carefully. The message that follows is vital to the future of you all. The choice for you all is simple; a continued existence under my guidance or total annihilation.

Episode: Logopolis

They all look so pretty!

I'm withdrawing dibs on Spring Seasonals. I haven't got a single CB yet and I'm starting not to enjoy the search.

Seasonals haven't been breeding well, either. I've got a Spring pair I want 3 frozen babies from, and they haven't given me a single egg yet.

I'm sending green alt vibes to your Nebbie, stagazer!

My Mothership lineage has given me the second 3rd gen egg, so assuming no refusal I just need her to grow up and mate successfully with her partner, giving me this completed lineage.

I can't wait to see all these Master lineages come to fruition. So many amazing quotes!

I have this egg, but I forgot to note down who wanted purples and who didn't mind. Could those on the list (below) let me know please. And if you're on the list and you would like this egg then the first PM gets it. If no one on the list wants it I'll offer it here tomorrow as I'm off to bed now.

List:

jerusha - Raistlin24 - Felischia - dragongrrl - shikyowolf17 - Zareni

I have this egg, but I forgot to note down who wanted purples and who didn't mind. Could those on the list (below) let me know please. And if you're on the list and you would like this egg then the first PM gets it. If no one on the list wants it I'll offer it here tomorrow as I'm off to bed now.

List:

jerusha - Raistlin24 - Felischia - dragongrrl - shikyowolf17 - Zareni

I would prefer a Purple if possible.

So, new projects!

I would like to do this quote, from The Almost People:

Why? It’s /all the eyes say: /"Why?"I / can feel them/ — as they work each day / Knowing the/ time was coming / for them /to be thrown away again — / not again —/

please. / And then they are destroyed, /and they feel death /and all they can say/

is "why?

with Male AlbinoX female electric

The Almost people

I am and/ always will be / the optimist. /The hoper /of far-flung hopes /and the dreamer /of improbable dreams

With PB daydreams

Edit: Was fiddling around, and found a few new quotes I would like to work on

Journey's End

The man who abhors violence /Never carrying a gun. But this /Is the truth Doctor. You take /ordinary people and you /fashion them into weapons. /Behold your Children of Time /transformed into murderers. /How many have died in your name?/ The Doctor, the man who /keeps on running,/never looking back /because he dare not, /out of shame. /This is my final victory, /Doctor.

M hellfire X F ember

Journey's End

I have shown you yourself./Stand witness Time Lord; /Stand witness, humans: /Your strategies have failed, /your weapons are useless, and... /oh, the end of/

the universe has come!

M Electric X sunstone

Vampires of Venice

You know what's / dangerous about you? /It's not that /you make /people take risks, /it's that you /make them/ want to impress you. /You make it so they /don't want to/ let you down. /You have no idea how /dangerous you make /people to themselves /when you're around

F hellfire X M Ember

Edited by shikyowolf17