Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

@ firerubynat Yewch, refusals >n< Thanks for trying them though <3

@ Wiz Gahh, wretched dragons D:< The replacement had better not refuse AND produce the first time round.

@ jerusha I don't think there's a way to send multiple PMs. Which is why, lazy person that I am, I'm probably just going to down my list in order |D

Wiz - bad dragons. sad.gif

Jerusha - Yeah, I don't think there is a way to send PMs to multiple people. Probably to cut down on people spamming advertizements or whatever via PM. I just copy & paste when I send an egg to my listers.

Thanks for the sympathy guys, hopefully 3rd time will be the charm (first one was the wrong gender).

I have a Nocturne Who to gift, I'm trying to get a Harvest for a lister. Top half is Kelvera's Blinks bottom half is my Some Days Are Special.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jfI5a

Edit. Gone.

Edited by Wiz

Oooo, that sucks Wiz! sad.gif Fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky.

In other news, I have three eggs for my listers. Because there's a lot of overlap for the lists, I'm posting them here instead of spamming peoples' inboxes - the first person from each list to PM me gets the egg!

White egg from my White x Ridgewing lineage

***GONE!***

Ember egg from my Ember x Autumn lineage

***GONE!***

Nebula egg from my PB random Nebula lineage

***GONE!***

Cheers! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

That's a good idea Amazon. I might try it that way too.

And I have the last 2nd gen for my rare/uncommon X holiday!

So the line-up will look like this:

Cybermen's Bane will mate with this GW. Because it's only the CB GW's that are considered uncommon I'm going to hold out for a Gold egg from them so this might take a while.

A Fixed Point In Space And Time will be a mate this Red. I'm hoping the alt flood will last long enough for me to get an alt out of them, that would be cool. biggrin.gif

*Goes off to update PPP*

Edited by Wiz

@Wiz: O.O Cool phrases - hope you get both Gold and Alt Black soon~

Hehe, got a 3G Thunder egg to complete my other Silence In The Library quote! (Yeah, maybe I'm a wee bit too obsessed with that particular pair of 10th-Doc episodes ;p) Structure's a bit skewered though due to character-constraints >_< Still, yay that it's done~

Um, 5-spot list open? If it's alright to have a list for a 3G *sheepish look*

EDIT: *blinks* Wow, that was fast :3 Thanks you all, I've added all requests so far~

List (so far):

1. sparkdragon

2. stagazer_7

3. gravity404

4. Raistlin24

5. Zareni

Edited by Firerubynat

MEEEEE! Because I know for a fact that I'm obsessed with those two episodes xd.png

Studying really late has benefits; I get to see pretties like these <3

@ Firerubynat

I'd love to be on the list, it's a very pretty lineage. smile.gif Could you please add me?

@Firerubynat: I'd love to be on that list, too. These two episodes are great!

My The Last Centurion lineage is complete, so I'm opening it up for requests.

Also, my People Fall list is empty, so it's open for requests as well.

Ooh, both are so pretty! I'm on a few lists right now, so I don't want to be too greedy though...

May I be added to the second list?

May I be on The Last Centurion list please? I already have one of your pretty Embers.

My splits don't seem to like each other. sad.gif They keep refusing to go near one another.

Edited by gravity404

@ shikyowolf Ooh, new pretties! Could I be added to both the Last Centurion and People Fall lists please? biggrin.gif

@ AW Sign me up for one please x3 I'd like a fluffy if possible! 8D But pebbles are good too, very good xd.png

Edited by sparkdragon