Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

personal project post updated!

sunstone x moonstone: Quote:

The Doctor: You're Amelia!

Amelia: You're late.

The Doctor: Amelia Pond, you're the little girl!

Amelia: I'm Amelia and you're late.

The Doctor: What happened?

Amelia: Twelve years.

The Doctor: You hit me with a cricket bat!

Amelia: Twelve years!

The Doctor: Cricket bat!

Amelia: 12 years and 4 psychiatrists!

The Doctor: Four?

Amelia: I kept biting them.

The Doctor: Why?

Amelia: They said you weren't real.

I also got one more quote in mind, I just have to find out what chekerboard will be good for it. what else could look good with sunstones? I tthought about nebulas or maybe reds.

EDIT: actually, you know what? I could use male green nebulas and female sunstones biggrin.gif is that ok?

Edited by dreamgirl5

Congrats Zareni! I love the combination of the breeds. smile.gif

The quote I'm calling dibs on is River's speech at the end of A Good Man Goes to War.

lol, I thought about that one, too, but forgot about it. Glad someone else is using it, though. biggrin.gifWhich is a decent hint that I would love a sibling when finished. *wiggles her eyebrows*

I only need another pair of Moonstones and DeepSeas then I can go collectiong Fogs and Hellfires. Oh dear me. laugh.gif

@dreamgirl5: Male green Nebulas and female Sunstones sounds great. The combination isn't taken yet.

Edited by Felischia

Spreadsheet updated!

Do you mean your personal project post? Because only Raistlin has the ability to update the spreadsheet. wink.gif

Grats Felischia! It looks lovely and it's nice to see someone having luck with breeding biggrin.gif

As an obsessed Doctor Who fan, I found an (apparently) complete collection of OldWho scripts here if you guys are interested ^^;;

Oh my blink.gif I'll add them to the front page. Thanks biggrin.gif

Edit.

*whimper* It has all the Hartnell episodes!

Edited by Wiz

@Zareni: Mine is a 'Raistlin has 22 adult Reds and always runs out of incubates' lineage.

@mishii: I added the Water x Waterhorse. I'll change it if you decide on another breed.

@Felischia: It is a decent hint. Added you smile.gif

What I don't know is which lineage I'll finish sooner. Two pairs of Flamingos refused and the two 3rd gen Mints, too. And I forgot to influence a CB Red, but if it still genders right and the egg I just caught does, too, I'll have all the CB Reds I need.

Edited by Raistlin24

Grats Felischia! It looks lovely and it's nice to see someone having luck with breeding biggrin.gif

I shouldn't have said anything. One of my CB Moonstone pairs just refused. dry.gif Ah well, change in pairs and names.

/ typing isn't my kind of thing today

Edited by Felischia

Do you mean your personal project post? Because only Raistlin has the ability to update the spreadsheet. wink.gif

yeah, sorry, not english speaker, sometimes I just guess what to post xd.png

so, I will be using sunstone x green nebula as third (and probably last till I finish every other) lineage. im writing the quote right now, I have to name my name holders xd.png

EDIT:

QUOTE:

Sarah: I saw things you wouldn't believe!

Rose: Try me.

Sarah: Mummies.

Rose: I've met ghosts.

Sarah: Robots. Lots of robots.

Rose: Slitheen. In Downing Street.

Sarah: Daleks!

Rose: Met the Emperor.

Sarah: Anti-matter monsters!

Rose: Gas-mask zombies!

Sarah: Real living dinosaurs!

Rose: Real living werewolf!

Sarah: The Loch Ness monster!

Rose: Seriously?

Edited by dreamgirl5

evangeline. Your Electrics are marked down as taken on the second page of the spreadsheet. wink.gif

I'm afraid the Blink quote has already been done (dragon not on my scroll). There's an explanation in the second post, sorry if it's not clear. Because the thread is new we're still ironing out the kinks.

~Wiz~

Thanks! biggrin.gif

I know it's been done. xd.png I named those frills when they came out. The others are not going to be made into lineages, just cool names. tongue.gif

O yeah, I am taking request for 4th gen DW lineage offspring.

Are the hellfire dragons taken? If not I am going to be doing this conversation in a lineage.

11th Doctor: Leaving is good. Never coming back is better. C'MOOOOONNN, then! The Doctor will see you now!

Atraxi: You are not of this world.

11th Doctor: No, but I've put a lot of work into it.

Atraxi: Is this world important?

Eleventh Doctor: Important? What's that mean, important? Six billion people live here. Is that important? Here's a better question. Is this world a threat to the Atraxi? Well c'mon, you're monitoring the whole planet. Is this world a threat?

Atraxi: No.

11th Doctor: Are the peoples of this world guilty of any crimes, by the laws of the Atraxi?

Atraxi: No.

1th Doctor: Okay! One more, just one. Is this world protected? Because you're not the first to have come here, oh, there have been so many. And what you've got to ask is, what happened to them? Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically... run.

Edited by evangeline5432

...Just popping in to say that I've reserved another set of quotes, from the Family of Blood episode. I'm pretty sure they're not taken yet:

CB names:

Husband of Mine

Wife of Mine

Father of Mine

Mother of Mine

Unbreakable Chains Forged

The Event Horizon

In The Heart Of A Dwarf Star

Of A Collapsing Galaxy

2nd gen names:

Son of Mine

Daughter of Mine

The Fields Of England

Every Mirror

3rd gen names:

Family of Blood

We Wanted To Live Forever

4th gen name:

The Doctor Made Sure That We Did

Haven't decided which breeds to use for it yet, though...

I'll update my PPP, too. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Personal Project Post

(Thanks for answering my question about the books. smile.gif)

In progress:

Waterhorse x Skywing Checker - Will probably be a mixture of random One liners

Current 4th gens:

Can stop it - Bred by Me (Will breed on request)

PB Waters - Bred by Me (Will breed on Request)

Some Days are Special - Bred by Wiz

Planet of the Dead - Bred by Wiz

The Time War Ends - Bred by Zareni

You were my Doctor - Bred by Felischia

The Face of Evil - Bred by Stargazer_7

The Doctor and Ace - Bred by Wiz

Current 5th gens:

You should kill us all on sight - Bred by Me (Will breed on request)

The Lady Christina de Souza - Bred by Me (Will breed on request)

Leela the Savage - Bred by Me (Will breed on Request)

Current 6th Gens:

When Winston met the Daleks - Bred by Me (Will breed on request)

LISTS:

PB Waters :

1) Wiz

2) Jerusha

3) Wolfwindmoon

4) Belisar

5) Zareni

6) Raistlin24

7) Felischia

LIST CLOSED

Siblings to 'Can Stop it':

1)

Other lists can be added on Request. biggrin.gif

Edited by littleangelamy22

Are the hellfire dragons taken? If not I am going to be doing this conversation in a lineage.

I have a lineage going with PB Hellfires and random names. So yeah, they're taken. wink.gif

I have a lineage going with PB Hellfires and random names. So yeah, they're taken. wink.gif

Drat....

Anyone using nebulas??

After checking the spreadsheet (wink.gif), we have Moonstones x Nebulas and male Green Nebulas x female Sunstones. PB Nebulas aren't done yet.

Then nebula's it is.

Now it's just the problem of catching them and getting them to gender non-alt...

Also, a question, would quotes from the Doctor Who books that never got made into episodes be okay? If they are then I have another good quote I can use, but if not then no worries.

We are going to say no. This is a lineage about the TV Doctor Who and it is already quite complicated. Adding other media will quickly get very unwieldy. I'm going to add your question to the FAQ's though because it's a good question.

Adding the link to your first post. It's now your personal project post.

Edited by Doctor Who Project

After many Moonstones, I finally got a Nebula! But I'm still holding off giving names to anything until it hatches and genders. Knowing my luck, the lil so-and-so will gender red...

@Wiz - that's beautiful! Wish I wasn't locked...

They finally gave me a shallow! So that project is officially done and he will become the real 'The Time War Ends'. biggrin.gif

Also, for the spreadsheet, I did come up with a quote for the red x magma. It's in my PPP --> The End of Time = Wilfred: Well you said, you were told "He will knock four times" and then you die. Well, that's him, isn't it? The Master. That noise in his head. The Master is gonna kill you.

The Doctor: Yeah.

Wilfred: Then kill him first.

The Doctor: And that's how the Master started. It's not like I'm an innocent. I've taken lives. And I got worse, I got clever. Manipulated people into taking their own. Sometimes, I think a Time Lord lives too long.

Edited by Zareni

Thanks for letting me know Alexis biggrin.gif

I'm still looking for my quote for the Balloons. I want something that will suit their quirkiness. On the plus side I've been revisiting a lot of classic Who looking for inspiration.

That's my excuse anyway.

Edit:

Wooo! Stones!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lia4H

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0nAfd

Third time was the charm. laugh.gif

Edited by Wiz

I have some quotes. biggrin.gif

Cookie to whoever gets them first.

The First Doctor

Ah Yes Thank You It's Good Keep Warm

The Second Doctor

No You Can't Do This To Me No No No No No No No No No No No No No

The Third Doctor

A Tear Sarah Jane - No Don't Cry While There's Life There's

The Forth Doctor

It's The End But The Moment Has Been Prepared For

The Fifth Doctor

Change My Dear And It Seems Not A Moment Too Soon

The Sixth Doctor

Carrot Juice Carrot Juice Carrot Juice

The Seventh Doctor

Got To Stop Him

The Eighth Doctor

Now Where Was I Oh No Not Again

The Ninth Doctor

You Were Fantastic Absolutely Fantastic And D'you Know What So Was I

The Tenth Doctor

I Don't Want To Go

This is a big project, I'm going to do them as two 4th gens and then breed the two 4ths together.

And I'd like to call dibs on Ember x Hellfire CB's with the rest Ember please. (It will look like this)

I already have nearly all the CB's and one 2nd gen.

Edited by Wiz