Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Welcome to the project Seoldraca. I should warn you it's addicting.

mishii has already called dibs on PB Whiptails. They are listed on her personal project post.

On my way to link your post now.

~Wiz~

Sorry, didn't realise unsure.gif they're not listed on the spreadsheet as taken! (michii isn't listed on the spreadsheet either.) Can I call dibs on Whiptail X Neotropical instead?

Those are free if you want them.

The spreadsheet is being updated as we speak. It's best to use that as a quick reference and then to check peoples PPP's (personal project posts) to make sure. The PPP's are listed in the second post. Between the spreadsheet and the PPP's what's taken and what's not is covered.

~Wiz~

Those are free if you want them.

The spreadsheet is being updated as we speak. It's best to use that as a quick reference and then to check peoples PPP's (personal project posts) to make sure. The PPP's are listed in the second post. Between the spreadsheet and the PPP's what's taken and what's not is covered.

~Wiz~

Ah, okay wink.gif

Anyway, totally dibs-ing (f) Whiptail X (m) Neotropicals then xd.png

ETA: Edited my PPP wink.gif

Edited by Seoldraca

Forum Name: dreamgirl5

Scroll Name: dreamgirl5

Preferred contact for 4th gen breeding requests: PM

Number of self bred Doctor Who

4th gens you already have if any: nope

Secret Word: cyberman

PB sunstones: Quote: Legs! I've still got legs!! Good. Arms, hands. Ooh, fingers. Lots of fingers. Ears? Yes. Eyes: two. Nose... eh, I've had worse. Chin - blimey! Hair... I'm a girl! No! No! I'm not a girl! And still not ginger! There's something else. Something... important, I'm... I'm-I'm... Ha-ha! Crashing! Geronimoooo!

Progress:

CB pairs:

Legs I've Still Got Legs x Good Arms Hands

Ooh Fingers Lots of Fingers x Ears Yes

Eyes Two x Nose eh I Had Worse

Chin - Blimey x Hair Im a Girl

2nd gen pairs:

No No Im Not a Girl x (still growing)

growing dragons:

2nd gen (influenced female)

2nd gen (influenced male)

2nd gen (influenced female)

sunstone x moonstone: Quote:

The Doctor: You're Amelia!

Amelia: You're late.

The Doctor: Amelia Pond, you're the little girl!

Amelia: I'm Amelia and you're late.

The Doctor: What happened?

Amelia: Twelve years.

The Doctor: You hit me with a cricket bat!

Amelia: Twelve years!

The Doctor: Cricket bat!

Amelia: 12 years and 4 psychiatrists!

The Doctor: Four?

Amelia: I kept biting them.

The Doctor: Why?

Amelia: They said you weren't real.

sunstone x green nebula: Quote:

Sarah: I saw things you wouldn't believe!

Rose: Try me.

Sarah: Mummies.

Rose: I've met ghosts.

Sarah: Robots. Lots of robots.

Rose: Slitheen. In Downing Street.

Sarah: Daleks!

Rose: Met the Emperor.

Sarah: Anti-matter monsters!

Rose: Gas-mask zombies!

Sarah: Real living dinosaurs!

Rose: Real living werewolf!

Sarah: The Loch Ness monster!

Rose: Seriously

Edited by dreamgirl5

Linked your post, dreamgirl5. It's now your personal project post.

I also added you to the spreadsheet.

-Raistlin

Edited by Doctor Who Project

---AlexisV's Personal Project Post---

!Updated Jan 13 2013!

Finished Lineages:

None yet.

Works in Progress:

The Beast Below: M Deepsea X F Sunstone

a horse and a man above below / one has a plan but two must go / mile after mile above beneath / one has a smile one has teeth / though the man above / might say hello / expect no love from / the beast below

in bed above we're / deep asleep / while greater love lies / dreaming deep / this dream must end / this world must know / we all depend on / the beast below

Edited by AlexisV

Ohhh pretty! And yes they qualify. Linking your post now. From now on it's your personal project post.

Edit.

Done.

Edited by Wiz

Forum Name:Evangeline5432

Scroll Name: http://dragcave.net/user/evangeline5432

Preferred contact for 4th gen breeding requests: PM

4th gens you already have if any: I think maybe 8

Secret Word: The evil cyberman rolleyes.gif

This is the fourth gen I have right now.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/U2gco

(All thos electrics are mine except Trotsky's Sonic Screwdriver and

Trotsky's Sonic Lipstick )

This and this will be a pair. (The parents of the last one are not mine)

This x this.

And lastly

This x this.

When it's all said and done I will have a pretty 5th gen. xd.png

Edited by evangeline5432

*waves to evangeline* Good to see you made it biggrin.gif I've linked your post.

As for me my Doctor Who's have been most disappointing in the egg production department and I have six egg spaces free ohmy.gif So I'm going to call dibs on PB Balloons and see if I have any luck with them. I haven't decided on a quote yet, something ... balloonish.

Edit: Updated my PPP.

Edited by Wiz

I updated my post :3 tell me if quote is ok. I already have name holders for it biggrin.gif

and I would also like to use sunstone x moonstone chekerboard lineage if I can cause I have spare quote xd.png

I don't have enough unnamed dragons, or dragons that I don't care about the names of, to use as name placeholders and call dibs on a quote. Is it okay, when I've got all the CBs I need, to name them according to a quote and then call dibs on the rest of said quote for their offspring?

Also just about to update my PPP, I got myself a Neotropical xd.png

I've found a quote for my Fogs. I decided on this one because it made me laugh so hard when he made that noises! xd.png

River Song: Use the stabilisers!

The Doctor: It doesn't have stabilisers!

River Song: The blue switches!

The Doctor: The blue ones don't do anything, they're just... blue!

River Song: Yes they're blue: they're the blue stabilisers! See?

The Doctor: Yeah? Well, it's boring now, isn't it? They're boring-ers! They're blue... boring-ers!

Amy: Doctor, how come she can fly the TARDIS?

The Doctor: You call that flying the TARDIS?

River Song: Okay, I've mapped the probability vectors, done a foldback on the temporal isometry, charted the ship to its destination and... parked us right alongside.

The Doctor: Parked us? But we haven't landed!

River Song: Of course we've landed; I just landed her.

The Doctor: But it didn't make the noise.

River Song: What noise?

The Doctor: You know, the...

River Song: It's not supposed to make that noise. You leave the brakes on.

The Doctor: Yes, well, it's a brilliant noise. I love that noise.

It'll be a 5th gen lineage and now I'm not sure if it should be PB Fogs or a checker or two 4th gens of two pb breeds. What do you think? I tend to make a checker but of which breeds? What's looking good with Fogs? unsure.gif

I've found a quote for my Fogs. I decided on this one because it made me laugh so hard when he made that noises! xd.png

River Song: Use the stabilisers!

The Doctor: It doesn't have stabilisers!

River Song: The blue switches!

The Doctor: The blue ones don't do anything, they're just... blue!

River Song: Yes they're blue: they're the blue stabilisers! See?

The Doctor: Yeah? Well, it's boring now, isn't it? They're boring-ers! They're blue... boring-ers!

Amy: Doctor, how come she can fly the TARDIS?

The Doctor: You call that flying the TARDIS?

River Song: Okay, I've mapped the probability vectors, done a foldback on the temporal isometry, charted the ship to its destination and... parked us right alongside.

The Doctor: Parked us? But we haven't landed!

River Song: Of course we've landed; I just landed her.

The Doctor: But it didn't make the noise.

River Song: What noise?

The Doctor: You know, the...

River Song: It's not supposed to make that noise. You leave the brakes on.

The Doctor: Yes, well, it's a brilliant noise. I love that noise.

It'll be a 5th gen lineage and now I'm not sure if it should be PB Fogs or a checker or two 4th gens of two pb breeds. What do you think? I tend to make a checker but of which breeds? What's looking good with Fogs? unsure.gif

Great quote! Maybe male Fog and female Moonstone?

Great quote dreamgirl biggrin.gif And Sunstone x Moonstone don't look taken.

Seoldraca the only trouble with doing it that way is there is no guarantee the names won't get taken by someone not in this project. If you want to take the risk then by all means go ahead. Though if you name all your CB's you only need 7 other dragons for place holders.

Amazon that's one of my favourite scenes too. And how about female Hellfires?

Male Fogs x female Hellfires sounds great, thanks - but then again, when it comes to Hellfires, there can't be enough of them. xd.png

And the good thing about it, I can use the female Hellfires for my personal pb Hellfire lineage (though it might look awkward). Killed two birds with one stone. biggrin.gif

I'm doing a quote with PB Moonstones already so that's enough for me. Though a Fog x female Moonstone checker might look just as nice.

That said, I call dibs on male Fogs x female Hellfires. Anyone else is free to do PB Fogs. ^^

Gotta update my PPP just now.

Edited by Felischia

Also, as my dragons are very stubborn and refuse to breed eggs (or each other), I'm calling dibs on pb Reds, which unless I missed something are still free. I've been lucky catching them since the biomes started and could use more Reds. I've got a quote in mind but have to see how it fits in the gens.

Edited by Raistlin24

I have a fantastical idea~! Has anyone called Female Hellfires x Male Purples? Because that shall be mine!

...And now for a quote. >..>

--------

Ohdearohdearohdear. A brick wall. A dead end. How terrible! That must not have been the right one to choose. Perhaps if you hurry back you can snatch the proper one!

Edited by Sinsdaemn

I have a fantastical idea~! Has anyone called Female Hellfires x Male Purples? Because that shall be mine!

...And now for a quote. >..>

Oh that sounds prettyfull, I can't wait to see it.

Seoldraca the only trouble with doing it that way is there is no guarantee the names won't get taken by someone not in this project. If you want to take the risk then by all means go ahead. Though if you name all your CB's you only need 7 other dragons for place holders.

I hadn't thought of that. I have four dragons I don't care about the names of, but I'll see if that changes when I get all my CBs. Worst comes to worst, I only name them once I've got to 4th gen tongue.gif

ETA: Screw it, dibs-ing a quote tongue.gif editing PPP.

Edited by Seoldraca

I finally managed to shorten the quote I had in mind for the Reds. Why do most quotes I like have to be too long for a 4th gen, but much too short for a 5th one? xd.png

The quote I'm calling dibs on is River's speech at the end of A Good Man Goes to War.

Edited the PPP.

Edited by Raistlin24

Also, as my dragons are very stubborn and refuse to breed eggs (or each other), I'm calling dibs on pb Reds, which unless I missed something are still free. I've been lucky catching them since the biomes started and could use more Reds. I've got a quote in mind but have to see how it fits in the gens.

Aww, I had tentative plans to make a PB red lineage as a 'Zareni needs a lot more incubates' lineage. I just didn't want to call dibs until I managed to catch more than 1 CB. No worries though, I guess I'll make it a red and something checker. Red nebula? Ember? Ohhh maybe magma... that'll give me an equal chance to get red or magma eggs out of them instead of dozens of embers or whatever.

So dibs on Red x Magma. >.>

Edit - Found a quote and updated my PPP. This one's not quite as pretty as I would like, but I made it work.

Edited by Zareni

I'd like to claim a quote using water x waterhorse, or perhaps PB waterhorses.

I haven't quiiiiite decided on the breed - I'll get back on that in a bit.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear non-subjective point of view, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff."

I'm in the process of finalizing how it will be split apart, it's been taking me a while to figure it out - I have a few name holders, but they're scattered around xd.png

Personal Project Post

Forum Name: Sunfeathers

Scroll Name:Sunfeathers

Preferred contact for 4th gen breeding requests: PM or post in this thread

4th gens you already have if any:One

Number of 5th gens: One (Geodes)

Secret Word: Cybermen (funnily enough, I'm doing a cybermen quote)

I'm already in the spreadsheet, but I figured I might as well post my projects again:

5th gen

Rainbow with random DW themed names. Currently up to 4th gen.

PB Geodes from Greens Complete! List for sibs:closed

Dalek: Identify yourselves

Cybermen: You will identify first

Dalek: State your identity

Cybermen: You will identify first

Dalek: Identify

Cybermen: Illogical-you will modify

Dalek: Daleks do not take orders

Cybermen: You have identified as daleks

Daleks: Outline resembles the INFERIOR species known as Cybermen

Cybermen: Our species are similar though your design is inelegant

Daleks: Daleks have no concept of elegance

Cybermen: This is obvious- but consider our technologies are compatible. Cybermen plus Daleks - Together we could upgrade the universe

Daleks: You propose an alliance?

Cybermen: This is correct

Daleks: Request denied

Cybermen: Daleks be warned- You have declared war upon the Cybermen.

Daleks: This is not war, this is pest control

Cybermen: You would destroy the Cybermen with 4 Daleks?

Daleks: We would destroy the Cybermen with ONE Dalek. You are superior in only one respect.

Cybermen: What is that?

Daleks: You are better at dying.

4th gens

Waters x Sunsongs x Storms with River related quotes (two 3rd gen quotes put together) Complete! List for sibs: closed

River: Well, I was on my way to this gay gypsy Bar Mitzvah for the disabled, when I suddenly thought, "Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish — I think I'll kill the Führer". Who's with me?

and

The Doctor: Oh, this is my friend River. Nice hair, clever, and has her own gun. And unlike me, she really doesn't mind shooting people. I shouldn't like that. Kinda do, a bit.

Edited by Sunfeathers

*waves to evangeline* Good to see you made it biggrin.gif I've linked your post.

biggrin.gif *waves back*

Btw, another helpful site. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Doctor_Who_items

Just careful, I will not be happy to see a potential name snitched from me. tongue.gif

I was wondering if you could mark Electric dragons as taken? tongue.gif

Also, my frills.

The Doctor-Don't Blink

Blink and your dead

Don't turn your back

Don't Look Away and Don't Blink

Good Luck

Don't Blink geodes

Another Don't Blink Geode.

tongue.gif

Edited by evangeline5432

mishii water x waterhorse are advailable though PB waterhorses are taken.

Hi Sunfeathers! Good to see you biggrin.gif

evangeline. Your Electrics are marked down as taken on the second page of the spreadsheet. wink.gif

I'm afraid the Blink quote has already been done (dragon not on my scroll). There's an explanation in the second post, sorry if it's not clear. Because the thread is new we're still ironing out the kinks.

~Wiz~

Edited by Doctor Who Project