Dragonhatchling

This Is Halloween

As it says under the subtitle, I did a manual search (meaning I searched through every page) and found no duplicate for this adoptable site.

http://www.thesporkedken.com/adopt/index.php

I recently found this site and thought it was cool. So I decided to share it... and I hope everyone else who sees this thinks the same. at least some of you... smile.gif

Meet Anger, the angry pet.

link to my pet I can't seem to get the images to work... and I forgot how to fix "Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed" problems.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I'm friends with two of the admins. /flex

user posted image

One of them gave me a Wrathalos. 8D

xd.png Have you guys tried the battle system yet?

xd.png Have you guys tried the battle system yet?

attempting to get a battle pass.... still haven't gotten mine yet.

Are all the pets taken from Monster Hunter, or just the "W"rathalos?

Only the wrathalos. If I recall, he was a special commission by one of the staff. I have one because I'm the person who got said staff member into monster hunter in the first place. The wrathalos is three of a kind! :B

The one in my sig is Vocaloids based, I believe. There are some collections based on Sailor Moon, Kingdom Hearts, and Pokemon as well. Some are original.

And others that are completely random.

There's a creature called Heartless, I have no idea what it looks like, but I WANT IT!

Edited by NovaEcto

I caught a doomfish in the adventure dome! :D

YO HEY GUYS. The Halloween event has begun. CANDYGRAMS. SENDIFICATE.

Also hey look I got a birthday present from the staffs. I don't know what it is but MUST GROW EET. :V :V :V

You can send up to 5 candygrams a day and 2 of mine are reserved for certain buddies, but if you'd like one just let me know. xd.png

Edited by Lythiaren

user posted image

i'll work around to sending grams to people... i only have 1304silver right now smile.gif

The site's still going rather strong. New pets every week.

Bumping into 2014 to say that I'm playing. I actually found out about it by clicking Lyth's baby in her signature. I'm Jazeki on there too.

I still play smile.gif i love the different pets and ideas they continue to have

At Levi: It's pretty much like any adoptables site where you click to adopt a pet and get others to click them so they grow and evolve. Yet, unlike DC, these pets cannot die. You can message people there like here on the forums, as well as send gifts, other pets and just continue to collect different pets and items. It's quite fun smile.gif