TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: War of The Roses

((It almost did for a while, actually, but maybe Kamiko will bring it back to life by a notch (Kamiko! You have our lifelines!). And I have not much of an idea of what has happened, having, I admit, not been checking this for a while now too. But basically cats are pretty much going on with their regular lives. My cat is at the WindClan-ThunderClan border, simply watching ThunderClan and waiting for some cat to come and finish her off. Can you come and please kill her? unsure.gif ))

Username:fruitcupz

Name:Spiritheart

Clan:Thunderclan

Position:Warrior/Queen

Appearance:http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/50642-bigthumbnail.jpg&imgrefurl=http://subeta.net/forums/view/761957&usg=__GO1iATvbZsTvTAO2bwflbxigCEI=&h=412&w=450&sz=86&hl=en&start=16&zoom=1&tbnid=HK-zYRJcYqDeMM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=143&ei=epyPTuP2BtGrsALF9JTMAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3DSilver%2Bcat%2Bwith%2Bblazing%2Bblue%2Beyes%2Bpictures%26tbnh%3D104%26tbnw%3D154%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DH0L%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D636%26tbs%3Dsimg:CAESEgnqRRwXwZOZSyF-MWlQ2b6vMQ%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=604&vpy=307&dur=5733&hovh=215&hovw=235&tx=157&ty=184&page=1&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0

Personality:Kinda crazy, quick, clever, and would die to protect her clan/kits.

History:Not much.

Other:Ravenwing

Username:fruitcupz

Name:Ravenwing

Clan:Thunderclan

Position:Warrior

Appearance:http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.wikia.com/warriorsshare/images/9/95/Hollystar.jpg&imgrefurl=http://warriorsshare.wikia.com/wiki/Goldenflower%27s_Love&h=293&w=332&sz=9&tbnid=6ak-UVH2MBi3FM:&tbnh=94&tbnw=106&prev=/search%3Fq%3DBlack%2Bcat%2Bwith%2Bgreen%2Beyes%2Bpictures%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=Black+cat+with+green+eyes+pictures&docid=9VqFvPFnuz47vM&sa=X&ei=Z6KPTvnQIaHgsQK7hqy9AQ&ved=0CDoQ9QEwDQ&dur=519

Personality:Smart, peaceful, and a very loyal cat.

History:Not much.

Other:none

Sorry for joining so late!

(Nightpaw jumps on the thread, giving it a big old BUMP and sending it back to the front page where it so desperately needs to be.) >w> Edited by ShinyDazzlight

((It almost did for a while, actually, but maybe Kamiko will bring it back to life by a notch (Kamiko! You have our lifelines!). And I have not much of an idea of what has happened, having, I admit, not been checking this for a while now too. But basically cats are pretty much going on with their regular lives. My cat is at the WindClan-ThunderClan border, simply watching ThunderClan and waiting for some cat to come and finish her off. Can you come and please kill her? unsure.gif ))

(Erm. I only have Riverpool. I forgot which clan she is in unsure.gif )

(Erm. I only have Riverpool. I forgot which clan she is in unsure.gif )

((You can go to the front page and look at the clans. wink.gif))

When no cat spoke up to do clevershadow work, Brightwish straightened herself out, then waited for dusk. When dusk finally came, she made her move. It was a moonless night, and with a cover of mud over her fur, Brightwish would be nearly invisible. As the she-cat neared the WindClan camp, she noticed the two warriors outside an entrance to a tunnel. I've heard rumors that an underground nursery was being built in WindClan camp, but I didn't think it was true. she thought. She crept around towards the area where the underground den was, hoping there was a second entrance.

Username: Lilysong

Name: Lilypaw

Clan: WindClan

Position: Apprentice

Appearance: deep gray she-cat with black tabby stripes, and silver paws, muzzle and tail tip. Lily-green eyes.

Personality: Sarcastic, Stubborn, Not afraid to yell at someone, stands up for anything that's right, always has an answer for anything[including that she's quite good at lying]. Always has a reason for whatever she's doing. Good at quick answers/quick thinking.

History: Born in ShadowClan. She wanted peace and was lucky enough to escape to WindClan.

Other: She has an older brother in ShadowClan

Username: Lilysong

Name: Owlshadow

Clan: ShadowClan

Position: Clevershadow? (Warrior if not. :3)

Appearance: dark gray tom with a black belly and tail tip. Gray eyes.

Personality: Loyal, Never questions it. He doesn't like to kill but loves capturing, infiltrating, stealing, destroying and spying. He will kill in straight out battle where he won, but not if he sneaked up on a cat with the purpose to kill. He would die with dignity if beaten in battle. Loves the night and won't do much without it being dark. Even the colour of his fur and eyes. He was made for the night.

History: Born in ShadowClan, watched his sister, Mistkit, die as a kit, but his other sister Lilypaw escaped to WindClan. He doesn't think he has any bond what so ever and think it was right for his sister to die.

Other: Sister is Lilypaw

I have to leave now, but if this is still open it looks really cool. smile.gif

Ah, there it is! Brightwish thought. She had found another entrance to the underground cavern under the WindClan camp. It was unguarded, making it easy for the RiverClan Medicine cat to slip in undetected. Following the tunnel, she scented strong WindClan and milk scents ahead. The nursery must not be far off. she thought. As she stepped into the den, she halted. There was only the deep breathing of three cats, one adult, two kits. Stepping closer, she saw the kits. One was white, the other was a silver tabby. Quietly taking one of the kits, she quickly went back to the boarder, thankful nobody had seen her or heard the kit's squeaks.

((Lilysong, this thread is dead... I have another RP called "Warriors: Clans of the Valley", so you can join there. ^w^))