TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: War of The Roses

Honeystar coughed slightly, but stifled it and rasped out, "I'm okay." She didn't like lying to Rainshadow, but she had 7 lives left. Her clanmates only had one so she should feed them. She slipped noisily into the water, splashing furiously with her paws. The water spun before her eyes and black dots appeared. She sunk a little bit under, then swam back up to the surface. She coughed out water, and weakly slashed underwater with her paw, grabbing a slimy fish tail. It swam further and further down, pulling her under with it. She blinked her eyes dimly, wondering why everything had gone black. When she realized what had happened, she let started paddling upwards, just barely bringing the fish up. SHe coughed out water and collapsed back onto the hill. "See? I'm fine." SHe split the fish, this time taking a small piece for herself and pushing a big piece for Rainshadow and Streakflame.

Yewberry twisted his head away from the blows, taking the brunt of it with his shoulder. The tom made no sign to show the pain of the blows aside from clenching his eyes shut. Yewberry's pride fought against him violently, more so than ever before. He wanted to fight back, to kill the other cat, but that endangered his Clan more than even the flood. The proud, black tom lowered his body to the ground, fur fluffed and ears back. "I give... Yellowpath... Let them be. Let them live." He said. It wasn't a request, but a softly spoken demand. The tom's eyes showed a sorrow he had never felt before. He was beaten back terribly. His heart was breaking as he looked at the battle.

Thistlepaw padded towards the back of the group, deep in thought. She almost bumped into another apprentice when they stopped, but didn't. She saw an apprentice, and a warrior. Thistlepaw hoped they wouldn't have to fight, because she had only recently become an apprentice, but Ravenstar had shown her a few tricks and most of the basics.

((Um... that was Faintheart, dragcave. My charrie? xd.png)) Ravenstar watched the she cat curiously. Then she stepped out into the open and flattened her ears a bit. "Faintheart." the she cat stopped. "Oh, hello, Ravenstar, Fernflight." she dipped her head. "Have you seen Lynxpaw?" at that, Faintheart flattened her ears and shuffled her paws. "Faintheart, answer me." Ravenstar said more threateningly. It was a sin to attack a medicine cat. "Yellowpath kidnapped her and brought her to camp." she admitted. Yellowpath smirked when Yewberry surrendered. The ShadowClan tom leapt back up to the Riverrock, smirking down at his new Clan. "Stop! Stop! Stop I tell you!" he yowled. At that, the rogues stopped and released the cats they were fighting. "RiverClan is ours!"

Riverpool watched as rogues raced into the camp, her eyes widened but then she watched Yewberry giving up "Don't give up" she yowled to him. Her ears flattered against the back of her head. She let out a battle cry and launched herself into the fury of the rogues. She bit one of the tail's hard before racing over to help Yewberry. She hissed loudly.

Fernflight hissed and looked around, trying to see or catch some scent off Lynxpaw. She thought she might've smelled a small trace of her fur, but it was probably wishful thinking. She hissed again, this time saying, "Bring us to her." She then added, "Please." as an afterthought for the medicine cat didn't seem to be threatening.

Yellowpath narrowed his eyes at Riverpool. The ShadowClan cat didn't like the she cat from just looking at her. She was too confident... he yowled and aimed to pin her, narrowing his eyes as he did. "Would you sacrifice your whole Clan just for your pride?!" he shrieked. "We will kill all of the kits if you are!" Faintheart lowered her head as Fernflight asked to bring her to Lynxpaw. Should she? Deadstar didn't like the ideas of Clevershadows... sighing, the gray she cat turned around and started to lead them toward the camp. "This way..."

Riverpool narrowed her eyes and dodged as he tried to pin her down "You would never kill our kits" She spat harshly "We would kill you before" she hissed and glanced at Yewberry, eyes searching for hope or help. She hissed at Yellowpath, her claws flexing.

Edited by Dragon Hunter

"Stand down now, Riverpool. Or I will make you!" Yewberry hissed angrily. His heart raced. The kits... Yellowpath would never do such a thing, would he? Yes. He would. Yewberry wasn't sure how to react anymore. He stood up tall and looked the tom square in the face. "But, if you are our leader now, Yellowpath, I will leave." His voice was shaky, as well as his legs, but his resolve was palpable. "I will leave the Clan and take any warrior who wishes to do the same."

Riverpool gasped "You c-cant just give up?!" she stammered, her heart seeming to skip a beat. The whole world stopping before her, her blue eyes widening. Her hackles raised. She was shaking , just like Yewberry, her eyes filled with horror and she could not believe what she was hearing.

Edited by Dragon Hunter

"I can. And I will." He said softly. His head swiveled to look at Riverpool. "There are times when even the most proud of cats must put that aside. Believe me. I'd rather die than give up. But, if it puts my Clanmates' lives in danger, I would sooner sacrifice my pride." He mewed mournfully. Perhaps he was growing wiser. He sincerely meant what he said. Yewberry felt as though Briarstar would be proud of the decision. That it was something that the elder cat would do himself. "Riverpool, you'll understand in time. I promise."

Riverpool stared at him, her eyes filling with sadness. "I will never understand you" she chocked out. She started to back off, shaking her head. She then stopped and just stared at Yewberry, her paws seeming to be stuck to the ground. She was trembling, she closed her eyes and looked down "I g-give up too then" she meowed, not believing what she was meowing.

Yellowpath smirked at the event. He sat down and started to groom a paw. His yellow eyes narrowed to slits. "Fine then. Leave." he snarled. "But I swear if you do, RiverClan will view you as traitors and will set out to kill you."

"So be it." Yewberry hissed. his anger had returned. Suddenly, he wanted to yowl and hiss and kill every cat in the clearing. He wanted to tell them they had to fight. He wanted to show them how and kill them if they would not. He flexed his claws angrily and surveyed what he could of the Clan. "Clanmates! I am leaving now. If any one of you wishes to leave this Clan that is soon to be rejected by StarClan its self, leave with me." He yowled into the air. This was it then. He would now be... a Rogue. The tom shuddered at the thought, but did not waiver from his decision.

Riverpool looked at Yewberry, trembling still "I will come with you" she meowed painfully, her eyes full of sadness but hope buried deep inside them. She padded next to him and her fur lightly brushed his pelt "I am with you" she whispered. She then swallowed deeply, and looked out.

Edited by Dragon Hunter

Yellowpath smirked when no one came to them. The silver tom glanced over at them. "Guess it's just you and her, mousebrain." he snarled bitterly. "This is the new RiverClan! The new and wiser, the bigger and stronger!" the rogues all lifted their heads and yowled their triumph.

"Fine. But when you die, an endless hunt in the Dark Forest awaits your bile covered pelt. StarClan will always be open to those who deserve it." He called, reinforcing himself more than his Clanmates. He began to fear, to doubt StarClan. It was something so utterly foreign to him, that he was repulsed by the thought. He pressed his side against Riverpool, now comforting her. "Let's leave before mouse-brain here changes his mind." He muttered under his breath and began walking away.

Riverpool pressed against him and nodded firmly "Yes" she meowed, her icey blue eyes slits. She padded after Yewberry, her tail flicking once in Yellowpath's face. She then padded next to Yewberry.

Oaktail had left the camp to go hunting when he suddenly heard commotion coming form the camp. The huge tom felt his adrenaline automatically raise and suddenly he shot off toward camp, a bird still latched in his jaws. Strategically this was a stupid move, but Oaktail wasn't exactly a thinker, or a good one at least. He arrived at the scene before him, his pelt raised to a dramatic height and a low growl-hiss escaping from his throat as his ears flattened to his neck. He expected anything but the scene that met his auburn eyes. "What's going on?" he demanded, even though from what he had heard and saw it was quite obvious. "Yewberry, what's going on?" he hissed, eyes wide with fear. For once the bulky tom was afraid, rather, petrified. His legs were lightly quaking and all confidence in him was gone as he saw the aura of defeat surrounding the camp. He padded towards the moving Yewberry rather hurriedly, and lashed his tail as a new emotion, anger, now rose like bile in his throat at Shadowclan's betrayal.

"We've been betrayed, Oaktail. Yellowpath..." He turned to look desperately at the other warrior. His eyes showed the true hysterical nature of his fear. "They threatened the kits, Oaktail. I-I couldn't let them..." He stammered. Yewberry's jaws locked and he stopped trying to explain himself. He knew that Oaktail had never liked him in the first place. The black tom forced himself to stand straighter, walk taller, and hold his head high even in defeat. "We are leaving, those of us who will not stand for this and are strong enough to leave."

Riverpool nodded "I wanted to fight but I could not let them hurt the kits" she meowed sadly and looked at Yewberry. Her eyes were round pools of sadness and regret. Well, regret for leaving, because she never had wanted to leave but she had to. She sighed, and her eyes slightly narrowed again. Riverpool did not really care anymore but she would always care for Yewberry and Riverclan but she hated Yellowpath. Her jaw tighted as she thought about her.

Edited by Dragon Hunter

Oaktail nodded. "Yewberry, I may have been rude, cruel and rather vile to you before, but now isn't the time to fight among ourselves. I'll go with you. We need time to gather ourselves again before we can make a move against them. They won't harm the kits, but they'll likely use them against us. Yewberry, I'll trust you -at least for now- to lead me, alright? I'll follow you, so long as I get my revenge against Shadowclan," Oaktail said simply, his eyes narrowed with his hatred for Shadowclan. He would follow Yewberry loyally as long as it could mean hope and the possible downfall of Shadowclan. "I'll go with you."

Nothing bonds like the threat of a common enemy.

"Heeeelllpppp!

The sandy colored she cat was writhing in her nest, stiring up the shells that she had used to decorate them. She was giving birth, after moons of waiting. Stupid Tunnelheart- Venomstrike cursed her mate that was long dead affectionately.

After a while, five kits slid out.

"Three toms and two she kits..." she meowed. 'I'll name them Cloudkit, Frostkit, Stormkit, Drizzlekit, and Pikekit."

((Cloudkit (mine-tom)

Frostkit (she cat)

Stormkit (tom)

Drizzlekit (she cat)

Pikekit (tom))

((pike? where's leoparddragon?))

Fernflight pulled up grass with every step towards ShadowClan's camp. Where's Lynxpaw? She scratched downward, leaving a deep gash in the dirt and getting mud on her claws. With every step, she felt more adrenaline pumping through her blood, flowing through her paws, making the gashes deeper and deeper. She mumbled to herself, cursing ShadowClan and the Clevershadows.

((check OCC ^^))

Cloudkit pushed his way in between his brothers and sisters to drink from his mother's warm belly. The small tabby tom squealed. "Mew." he said, and continued to drink.

Venomstrike smiled a bit and watched the other kits. She was so happy, but she wished that Tunnelheart was here.

Yellowpath bounded off Riverrock and announced where he was going. "I'm going to sleep," he yowled. "To recieve my nine lives from the Dark Forest."