royalcreed

Royalcreed (Beta join now!)

Hey guys! I'm the developer of royalcreed proud to introduce a new adoptables. We will offer many many unique systems that you will just not find on other adoptables. As well as beautiful art and a friendly environment! here's an example of out first pet!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Please, if you're bored, give us a visit!

http://www.royalcreed.com/forum/

Edited by royalcreed

Nice looking egg, maybe I can offer up a typo fix? Is it supposed to be a horse-like creature's egg? If so you have stead instead of steed.

No problem. I signed up, are there any pets other than the donation pets available? I don't really see anywhere to get them. lol

No problem. I signed up, are there any pets other than the donation pets available? I don't really see anywhere to get them. lol

Yes, there's one more, at

http://www.royalcreed.com/forum/earn.php

and i'm currently trying to fix the welcome PM.

~Which should be working now.

Edited by royalcreed

alrighty, I tried that page earlier from one of the forum threads and it didn't work. Now I can't seem to click the egg or anything to claim it. ^^'''

Yeah..I'm noticing that too, that's..weird, I'll have to take a look. Thanks for letting me know. Ill update shortly.

Hrmm. It's an interesting looking website. I like the artwork a lot ^.^ .

My Pikachu egg seems to have disappeared?

Ah, nevermind, I see everything got reset. *Grabs new eggs*

Edited by manticore

user posted image

that one... I adopted that one xd.png and that happened to be a misclick, I wanted to click the yellow egg and got distracted by a fly on my screen (first I thought it was the site so I went to click the bug and clicked the egg... then realized the bug was real) but I'll deal with it...

Just signed up, I like the layout and the artwork. I'll give some more feedback after I've browsed for a bit =D

and if you dont mind I put the link to this forum in my signature to help try and bring people here.

Edited by SuroPenguin

Ok well I've joined and had time to look around.

Critique Begin:

1. I absolutely love the artwork.

2. The site is very well laid out.

3. Adoptable you have are completely adorable.

4. I wish the Games were up and running.

5. Suggestion: make a spot to put adoptable to get clicks instead of having to put in signature and on forum thread. That allows faster and easier newbies like me to get things hatched until we figure what we're doing lol.

Conclusion: In my eyes you have a very nice site, and I'm looking forward to watching it grow. There really is nothing out of place at the moment that I have found, and it is a very friendly, and user friendly, site to be on. GREAT JOB!