Froggu_master

Pocket Frog Trading Forums

I'm also in need of some decorations. I've been filling up my habitats with them as I go, but it seems there's never enough. :x

*spams puzzles for MOAR*

Oh, I had loads of them, I just took out anything that wasn't +28 or higher. lol

The worst part is waiting for them >.<

I need more coin ones, I'm making a coin-decorated habitat. I missed a silver Fiji coin because my mailbox was full D:

Aah, oh well. And there was a gold coin in the shop yesterday too. I already have 3 cuban coins though, but thanks.

I'm also in need of some decorations.  I've been filling up my habitats with them as I go, but it seems there's never enough. :x

*spams puzzles for MOAR*

Um, it's possible to complete those puzzles 0.o They're so hard they drive me insane :s

Edit: my cousin was a glitch hunter in the days the Plus was hers

1) time travelling resets the daily gift

But I fogot to mention

2) the only way to get rid of eggs with like300d on them is to sell them

3) the save is screwed if the mail is full of items with like 300d

Edited by DarkEternity

Finally, a thread dedicated to Pocket frogs. I haven't found a single one on any of the forums I've joined before. ouo

It's been a while since I last played, but it's quite fun, I guess.

Um, it's possible to complete those puzzles 0.o They're so hard they drive me insane :s

Edit: my cousin was a glitch hunter in the days the Plus was hers

1) time travelling resets the daily gift

But I fogot to mention

2) the only way to get rid of eggs with like300d on them is to sell them

3) the save is screwed if the mail is full of items with like 300d

I'm sure the puzzles are not impossible, just hard, that's all. (Though I myself never completed one before X3)

Edited by Butterpony

I do the puzzles easy. The best thing to do is try to lay them out before hand. Sort out what has to be in groups, like if you have six of one color, put them along the side or something, then you can just flip things back and forth.

Oh yea, if no one wants these cows, I'm selling them to make room for the next award breeding stuff.

Edited by manticore

I'll take the cows (what award are they for?)

And yeah I figured out the puzzles fairly easy. Another tip: if you're having trouble with fitting in 5s, try making them into an L- or a T-shape.

Thanks for the coins ^^

Edited by RheaZen

Thanks! Maybe next time when I finish an Award I should give out a breeding pair in here. I just finished the Tiger one.

Yea, that's what I'm gonna do. I managed to get a black tingo viduo in the pond so I'm like oh, I guess I'll work on that one.

I wuv Pocket Frogs soo much!!

Plus+ Name: rathianqueen (Yes I am a big MH fan)

Who I want to friend: Everyone!!!!!!!!

Random Frog Gifts(yes or No): Yes I like frogs

Password: FIMP

I am new to Pocket Frogs (Level 3.) and I love love love the Azure Viola Amfracus and the Tangelo Chroma Puncti. I f you do want to do a trade don't expect any rare frogs to come from me. Oh ya, does anybody know how to get a ton of money?

Edited by orange

Just breed a lot of high-level frogs, do something else for a day, then sell them off.

You can also spend lots of time in the pond, if you're lucky. You might just fill up your mailbox. You can play the games and try racing.

Anyone want a black tingo viduo for the black widow award? I'm only doing one this time, since they're all the same in that award

*raises hand* Umm sure if no one else whose higher than me asks. What do you want in return. Btw, I only have up to Lv. 3 Frogs.

Edited by orange

I have 8 of them, you don't have to send me anything in return, unless you get a +28 or higher decoration you don't want.

You won't be able to do anything with it until you're level 6 btw.

Also +1 for Rathians. Have you seen that awful new subspecies from the newest Frontier Online expansion?

I wuv Pocket Frogs soo much!!

Plus+ Name: rathianqueen (Yes I am a big MH fan)

Who I want to friend: Everyone!!!!!!!!

Random Frog Gifts(yes or No): Yes I like frogs

Password: FIMP

I am new to Pocket Frogs (Level 3.) and I love love love the Azure Viola Amfracus and the Tangelo Chroma Puncti. I f you do want to do a trade don't expect any rare frogs to come from me. Oh ya, does anybody know how to get a ton of money?

You can put forward the time a day and keep grabbing daily prizes and selling off the instantaneously adult frogs. Provided you have nothing in the mailbox, it won't harm your game and you can keep going back to Today.

@manticore: No I haven't been able to hunt the new sub yet, I only have Monster Hunter Tri but I do wish I had MHFU or whatever the base game is. lol Btw is the expansion in English not Japanese?

@DarkEnternity Thanks for the suggestion, I will certainly try it.

@Froggu You spelt Rathian wrong can you change it on my sheet?

Edited by orange

All of Frontier Online is Japanese only. There's not been a localization, which sucks. me and my friends wanna play. sad.gif

Anyway, do you still want me to send the viduo I didn't want to send it if you didn't want it taking up the space.

I have a couple black floris tribus left too if anyone wants them for that achievement.

Yes please! I would love an actual 'rare' frog! Dang it, that just means I need to learn Japanese..... grr

Edited by orange

@Froggu You spelt Rathian wrong can you change it on my sheet?

Yep, Done. Guys Im a keep quiet for a while, but I'll still be monitoring. And I acidently sold the Black Chroma Floresco someone (iDestined) sent me. sad.gif

Anyone want the bovis? I finished Cattle Drive. Also, anyone want a black aurum stellata? I just finished some galaxy award.