Froggu_master

Pocket Frog Trading Forums

PLEASE GUYS NO MOAR GIFTS!!! I have no space!

You know what pocket Frogs need? the option to gift money.

And plus, I just realised that I can't actually breed the Legendary Frogs I've been given... >.>

When I get space, can you guys give me random expensive frogs you were going to sell to me? I only have 2,500 coins...

Unlimited habitats do want :< Nimblebit, y u make all these amazing habitat backgrounds and bits of scenery and only let us have 16 habitats tops?

thanks for the calvaria! what do you want in return? (once you mailbox isnt full of scenery lol)

Pfft I don't need anything in return. I can breed anything except the one breed I don't have yet. XD

One of each breed + breed expert on Anuras = everything, eventually. :D

Edited by Lythiaren

Froggu_master- There's a reason why they don't let us send money, lol. I have 2 billion and I don't have anything left to spend it on >: I have so much that the digits are going negative (what the hell Nimblebit? Being cheap on images are we xd.png). That and stamps. Even yellow gift boxes give me about 42 stamps each o.o;;; I have 5000 stamps o.O; In the beginning, I was tempted to actually buy it with real money.,... Now I realise that it would be a waste. The number of stamps obtainable increases with levelling up.

SickSoul- trust me, use up too much ram/memory and the iDevice will crash and reboot. xd.png

Edited by DarkEternity

Oh, it works like that? Thank goodness, I was worried about running out of stamps. But since I know that now...

/uses ALL the stamps!

Hmm, wish we could send stamps. T-T

And you guys do use the fast forward clock trick?

I can't even remember the last time I levelled up... it was probably 6 months ago o.lo

Edited by DarkEternity

I've been abusing time travel all day for weekly sets, actually. xd.png

Lol, I don't need it anymore.

/spams potions.

I order almost exclusively from the Froggydex nowadays /is a lazy breedeer.

Froggu_master- There's always a restore. xd.png The only way to brick an iDevice is to literally chuck it on cement or use a can opener

Edited by DarkEternity

Still can't believe i can't breed the Legendarys.

D: I just reached 4000 dollars by selling all my glass frogs...

Later today I'm gonna spam you with 9999 scenery. That should help (I think) and it should also be more efficient....

idk what it sells for bypassing the mailbox :s

Edited by DarkEternity

Thanks, Eternity.

7 should be there now tongue.gif I'd be interested to hear what they sell for xd.png

how do you use the time travel thing? i dont plan on using it in case anything goes up in smoke, but im curious.

You just change the time on your computer and sync your phone/pod/pad. I've never bothered I'm just patient enough to wait. Plus I have a good enough store of potions to help now.

Also could I get my form changed to Random gifting with PM first? I don't always have space in my mailbox

Edited by manticore

You don't even need to do a sync. You can do it on the device itself.

Settings > General > Date & time > Set automatically (no) -> Set Date & Time

You just change the time on your computer and sync your phone/pod/pad. I've never bothered I'm just patient enough to wait. Plus I have a good enough store of potions to help now.

Also could I get my form changed to Random gifting with PM first? I don't always have space in my mailbox

Sure!

After getting about 7, I ended up with 21,000. Thanks Destiny.

Edited by Froggu_master

Spammed more Stamps on jewel flowers for ya xd.pngbiggrin.gif

Edited by DarkEternity

Spammed more Stamps on jewel flowers for ya xd.pngbiggrin.gif

Thanks, ended up with 71k, but spent almost all of it, nao on 21k..., keep sending plz?

EDIT: also, I have Mailbox Space now. Random gift are once again accepted biggrin.gif

Edited by Froggu_master

Here's to hoping you have mailbox space xd.pngxd.png

Does anyone want a pair of white picea and white bruna bovis when I'm done with them? Starting to work on more awards.

Also if anyone gets any spare high happiness decorations they don't want, I could use some. I finally purged most of my lower level ones.