Froggu_master

Pocket Frog Trading Forums

Hmm, sometimes quitting and re entering makes the gift work right. I did get the right name I think.

Edited by DarkEternity

Yea, you did, they just showed up. I don't know what the hell it does with my wifi, it'll just stop connecting, but it like won't show that it's disconnected from the signal or anything. It never did this with my old iPod. *shrug*

Spot of death, lol. Nah, I think it turns off wifi to conserve battery. :s Also, not all gifts show up at once. I had a backlog of... 200 frogs? Flood control would also be enforced so no more than 6 gifts show up at once. Or maybe there's a delay because PFs so popular the server might get flooded.

Edited by DarkEternity

ugh well I wish it wouldn't! lol it basically lives on the charger most of the time X3 Anyway thanks, one day I'll get around to breeding out my dex. Need more habitats though :U

Plus+ Name: thelizardstail

Who I want to friend: everyone biggrin.gif

Random Frog Gifts(yes or No): sure

Password: FIMP

Plus+ Name: thelizardstail

Frog Wanted: red tingo calvaria

Frog Willing to Trade: um...i guess whatever i can breed? lol im pretty sure calvaria is beyond my level, but still.

Thanks for the Geminus, DE. :3

I... can't figure out which of the new frog breeds I don't have. According to my math there are 53 breeds, and I have 52 in my Froggydex. Halp? D:

Out of the new ones I have... Trivium, Geminus, Gyrus, Obaro, Persona, Signum, Orbis, Bulla, and Vinaceus. Other types I have that aren't listed in the original awards are Lanterna (introduced on Halloween), Glacio (winter/xmas), Ludo, Tribus, Marinus and Dextera.

.... I don't know what I'm missing. D:

Also: I can get you a calvaria, just gotta go breed one. (EDIT: sent!)

... And now my mailbox is full of scenery. :V

Edited by Lythiaren

I'll tame as many as I can and send them to you smile.gif

Also, what patterns/breeds (particularly the potion promos) are you guys missing?

Thanks For the Biplex, Lythairien

Im missing Ludo, Glacio and The christmas One. Dont send them to me though, my mailbox is full.

EDIT: Get the Froggydex App for free. It shows you every breed.

Edited by Froggu_master

Thanks for the Geminus, DE. :3

I... can't figure out which of the new frog breeds I don't have. According to my math there are 53 breeds, and I have 52 in my Froggydex. Halp? D:

Out of the new ones I have... Trivium, Geminus, Gyrus, Obaro, Persona, Signum, Orbis, Bulla, and Vinaceus. Other types I have that aren't listed in the original awards are Lanterna (introduced on Halloween), Glacio (winter/xmas), Ludo, Tribus, Marinus and Dextera.

.... I don't know what I'm missing. D:

Also: I can get you a calvaria, just gotta go breed one. (EDIT: sent!)

... And now my mailbox is full of scenery. :V

thanks for the calvaria! what do you want in return? (once you mailbox isnt full of scenery lol)

8D FROGS

Plus+ Name: Cassowary

Who I want to friend: Everyone! Well, send me a PM here first so that I know who you are.

Random Frog Gifts: Why not, I'm a newb so I need stoofs

Password: FIMP in yellow

Friend Form:

Plus+ Name: TheDarkCynder

Who I want to friend: Anyone

Random Frog Gifts(yes or No): I'm not really a noob, so I don't NEED any. I'm welcome to friendly gifts, though.

8D Thanks, SS! I'd been looking for a glass, but hadn't had any luck.

How rare are chromas? I was lucky enough to get one from a race early on (well, I'm only level 8, so...) and was just wondering exactly how lucky I'd been.

How rare are chromas? I was lucky enough to get one from a race early on (well, I'm only level 8, so...) and was just wondering exactly how lucky I'd been.

smile.gif i friended you and sent you a glass ^^ i have no idea the rarity of breed, btw (other than the level rarities lol)

The glas was a chromo as well :3

Chroma's not a breed, its when the secondary color changes in a rainbow. There's different combos of frogs you can breed where it can make the chroma. I've gotten one from a race before, but I don't even remember what breed it was now.

Thanks lizard! Yay glasses! And yus I know SS, I was just curious :3

I really like the color names too. And breed names. Heck, what's there not to like? Besides Mailbox size, I'm all full >.<

You breed the chromas? O_o I had no idea.

/newb

your welcome Rhea ^^ i didnt know you bred the chromas either until once i was breeding for a request and a chroma hatched and im like lolwat O.o

i used to have habitats full of black chromas and glass albeos. <3 then i started breeding for awards, and i had to sell most of them. >_>

I like white frogs m'self, especially white chromas (though I find white tingo anuras adorable too).

Working in Black Widow, and running out of patience. Butbut must hoard potions! D:

i used to have habitats full of black chromas

OMG Im making a Blakc Chroma Army, also a Glass Picea Army biggrin.gif

Rhea, sent you a pm.

I think we have enough people! More would be great though. I'll make a List Of all the Members (people that have traded or applied a freind Form)

OMG Im making a Blakc Chroma Army, also a Glass Picea Army biggrin.gif

i was totally the same way until i ran out of habitat room and had to sell most of them. im really happy that they gave us moar habitats to buy! <3 btw, black sand BG + "green" scenery + black chroma = amazing awesome sauce. i looks beautiful! laugh.gif

I am addicted to the Mayan Habitat + Jewel. It's really beautiful with Glass Chroma Florescoes <3. Too bad I'm kind of over Chromas. :/ Those frogs never stay the right colour and keep in harmony with every single other frog xd.png

I literally hoard Glass Piceas in my habitats. xd.png

I literally have a frog museum sorted in colours at the moment xd.png

SickSoul- All the iDevices have limited ram and memory and all that annoying jazz.

Edited by DarkEternity