KagaiNeko

Video game monsters

Redeads from the Legend of Zelda series.

*shudders

I know most people find the Oot/MM rendition of Redeads the scariest due to nostalgic connections, but I personally think the TP versions are more unnerving.  I just hate the way they scream and end up paralyzing you as they slowly trudge up to you while you're screaming at your controller to start working again.  I always hating replaying the Arbiter's Grounds dungeon because of the Redeads.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about them. Yeah, I find the TP ones quite unnerving too.

Maybe it would be different in playing the game, but those monsters posted above(the ones from Amnesia I think?) really don't bother me that much. I think it is that they are so distorted that they just no longer bother me, while something more realistic like a simple animated skeleton bothers me greatly.

Edited by Nectaris

My cousin told me about a game called Witch's House and the secret ending that you can get. I later searched on YouTube for the ending and OMG! The legless girl's face freaked me out so much! I can't even imagine her in real life! I still feel like she's following me sometimes when I'm alone...