TJ09

2011-08-13 - Shop Updates

O!! I LOVE THE MAGIS!!!! I WANT!!! I NEED!!!!!!

O.o Mom....can you get me..? I need more shirts...

I'm curious, how would an artist get their art up there on the site? I've been a fan of Roon for a long time, and I've seen earthgirl's stuff around quite a lot as well, but is there a special way you can submit your art for store review or do you simply have to get "noticed"?

Same question for me. I'd love to do some dragon art for the store. How does one get to do that?

I like the Red =)

Think the first two would look nice without the speech, though. The bacon thing is kind of random =S

Oh god, i really want a black and vine poster <3 So cute! Might buy one of those later when i have some extra money >.<

Oh my, earthgirl's stuff in the shop! <3

That Infant Bodysuit with the Sweetling is sooo wub.gif! Too bad I haven't babies tongue.gif

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

I have a stupid. but funny question. If "10% of the price of all merchandise goes towards the site, and 10% goes to the artist that created the design", where goes 80%? wink.gifcool.gifxd.png

OMG! Earthgirl did the glorydrakes?! I love those! My favorite breed, great artwork, thanks Earthgirl!

Took me a day to realize there's a new post in the news section o_o...

Anyway, these new stuffs are adorable! Would have been more fitting if the black's mate was a metallic though.

I have a stupid. but funny question. If "10% of the price of all merchandise goes towards the site, and 10% goes to the artist that created the design", where goes 80%? wink.gifcool.gifxd.png

To cafepress.com? :> I guess.

This merch isn't just produced for free, lol.

100% of the 80% goes stright tourd me!

haha! Im just kidding. Mustangs44 is right. The *0% goes to cover the coast of the shirt and putting the print disign on it.

The second I get some cash, I'm buying a neglected T shirt o.0 I need an ND to wear around! <3

I really like the Neglected one and the Sweetling.

So pretty.

They're absolutely gorgeous, well done! wub.gif

I cant decide whether I prefer the snuggling Black and Vine dragons, or the smirking Neglected Dragon. biggrin.gif