TJ09

2011-08-13 - Shop Updates

Maybe if someone develops Frills merchandise, they could get another chance in Dragon Cave...

Roon's Frill art is already in the store. tongue.gif

Oh, wow, I REALLY want the Neglected shirt. Or maybe on a journal.

I'm glad to see the store updated, great artwork. <3

Edited by Switch

YAY! I'm so happy to see my pretty little ND on a t-shirt. 'Gratz Earthgirl! happy.gif

(LULZ. Mine as in I requested she draw it, not mine as in I invented it. xd.png)

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

xd.png I have to get some shirts, mugs, and mosepads!!! i especially love the frill hatchie design, and the black and vine design!!

....... Well dangit. I've done so good staying away from the DC store until now! *WANTS*

They are absolutely beautiful. I especially love the BBW and the black/vine ones. .... It's just a coincidence that there *is* a black/vine one, and I always breed my black/vines together, right? lol

I love the ND shirt biggrin.gif and that's probably the only way I'm ever going to get one at this point lmao

WB

I am now plotting to get a friend to buy me something, and cursing CafePress at the same time. Only accepts credit cards? What about all of us that have a tiny bit of extra cash but simply don't qualify for credit cards? *siiiigh*

sorry if this has already been asked: what in the world is the balloon dragon saying?! I'm having a hard time reading the second portion its "bacon" something. it looks like maybe "please" but it's too short, is it abrivated or something? I couldn't get a close enough view on it

sorry if this has already been asked: what in the world is the balloon dragon saying?! I'm having a hard time reading the second portion its "bacon" something. it looks like maybe "please" but it's too short, is it abrivated or something? I couldn't get a close enough view on it

Looks like it says "Bacon P!0X" Which means "Bacon please!" ^^

All the art looks great! xd.png My favorite is the black and vine picture. ^^ <3

I am definitely interested in the Sweetling tee omg it's so adorbs. Alas, I am short on money, and will probably only be getting a few mini pins instead to satiate my BURNING NEED. :c