TJ09

2011-08-13 - Shop Updates

Shop Redesign

The Dragon Cave Merchandise Store has been redesigned. The new layout matches the default forum skin instead of DC's default scroll design (which didn't really translate well to the store).

New Designs

The shop now contains eight new designs by DC Artist Earthgirl. You may recognize her as the artist behind the Electric Dragons, the Glorydrakes, and the Dark Myst and Seawyrm pygmies.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Striped Hatchling Merchandise Update (Added on 8/15)

The Striped Dragon Hatchling lineup by Vicats has been updated to include Black Striped Hatchlings, making it a full set again.

user posted image

Edited by TJ09

oooh, love them <3

EDIT: first post =O

Edited by Seraphinu

Yay Electric dragon!

Nice new layout btw!

Pretty!

EDIT:

The black and vine dragons link does not seem to be working correctly. The page is all white.

Edited by Loliwo

I love them! Earthgirl is so talented and thank you for taking the time to make these! :'D

Edited by Bunny Maestro

Pretty!

EDIT:

The black and vine dragons link does not seem to be working correctly. The page is all white.

The BBW as well.

Aww those are all so cute <3

I would definitely want to buy the Electric Dragon Mousepad! It's adorable!

Especially like the Magi dragons. ^^

EDIT: First page? Usually I miss these things. xd.png

Edited by ab613

I may not use the shop - or visit it, really - but I just love the art. The vine and black one is really good. I think it really stands out. o w o

I'm curious, how would an artist get their art up there on the site? I've been a fan of Roon for a long time, and I've seen earthgirl's stuff around quite a lot as well, but is there a special way you can submit your art for store review or do you simply have to get "noticed"?

Edited by aynessa

Maybe if someone develops Frills merchandise, they could get another chance in Dragon Cave...