Kamak

Pottermore

I didnt manage to get in so Im just gonna have to wait till its open to the public.

I dont know what house im gonna be in either Gryffindor or Slytherin hopefully but idk I have charachteristics that would make me a good fit for either house :V

Got in on the 29th. I took my time (because I was sick) and had fun with it. I do think they need to expand it a bit more, I would love Transfiguration classes.

Well, you've also got to keep in mind that we only experience things as they were...discovered in the books. So, we might be able to find our patronus forms in the third book, or "attend" more classes as each book is unlocked. Like divination in book three.

I got into Slytherin, sadly, but one of my friends got into Hufflepuff (we both wanted Ravenclaw)

Looks like you've got the opposite result from me. I wanted Slytherin and got Ravenclaw.

I got into Slytherin, sadly, but one of my friends got into Hufflepuff (we both wanted Ravenclaw)

Looks like you've got the opposite result from me. I wanted Slytherin and got Ravenclaw.

After hearing that makes me remember what Snape said once in the movie: "Life isn't fair."

I am afraid he is right. T_T

Edited by kaiachan

Wow, i'm lazy. I'm still up to private drive, I should get moving. I'm ok with any house besides gryffindor, I really don't want to be in gryffindor. tongue.gif

I got my email today, and best of all, it was my birthday. It was like Pottermore was giving me a birthday present.

When I took my sorting quiz, I must have ties between two houses because it gave me the option to choose either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. I chose Gryffindor because even though I'm smart, and I value learning, I think courage is more important than natural wit.

Got my email today, got sorted into Slytherin. Which is exactly where and what I wanted to be. Guess I really wasn't that off saying "if I was sorted into a house, I'd end up in Slytherin". <3

So far I'm impatiently waiting for my potions to be ready :c 's not going fast enough.

I got my email today, and best of all, it was my birthday. It was like Pottermore was giving me a birthday present.

When I took my sorting quiz, I must have ties between two houses because it gave me the option to choose either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. I chose Gryffindor because even though I'm smart, and I value learning, I think courage is more important than natural wit.

Congrats and happy birthday!

Oooh, interesting about the choice. That's very neat. 8D

Yeah, I've heard that happens. They're called "Hat Stalls." It's like what happened with Harry (G/S), Hermione (G/R), McGonagall (G/R), and Neville (G/H).

But yeah, on pottermore if you're too close to two different houses, it'll ask your opinion. Although, I did hear someone say it asked them and then put them in the other house anyway. I'm not sure if that's legit or not, but it sounds like a glitch or a misclick on their part.

My birthday is on October 9th, so I hope I get into Slytherin for my birthday. And a really, super awesome username. NightScale isn't bad, but I still feel it's a little masculine. Maybe that's just me.

I'm thoroughly looking forward to this. I wasn't aware of it in time to get in early, but I'm SUPER psyched about it going public! Another thing to waste my time on, yay wink.gif

I got into Gryffindor biggrin.gif I'm the only one among my friends who actually signed up for early access. Disappoint.

I've been brewing as much as I can, but I can't wait for dueling to come back.

I didn't get my email yet, and I got in on the 4th day.

at least they're sending constant emails for the next two weeks, I hope i get in quickly though.

i want to be in slytherin.

I was also day four and still no email... I really just want to be sorted at this point, I need to know my 'official' house XP

Friend got her email today, was sorted into Slytherin, and I found myself very jealous despite my insistence that I don't care if my email is late... >.>

I got my e-mail, and I'm a Hufflepuff <3 which is exactly what I wanted to be.

Pottermore is being irritating right now though... half the site is broken.

btw, fellow Puffs, I'm JinxPhoenix96. Add me(anyone outside Hufflepuff, I need to know you before I'll add you as a friend)

EDIT: and of course after I posted, my Hufflepuff banner appeared in my cycling signature. lololol

Edited by Seraphinu

My birthday is on October 9th, so I hope I get into Slytherin for my birthday. And a really, super awesome username. NightScale isn't bad, but I still feel it's a little masculine. Maybe that's just me.

Wait...I thought that you already got in? Maybe not. But your username won't change when you get your email, so I'm not sure what you mean.

I got my e-mail, and I'm a Hufflepuff <3 which is exactly what I wanted to be.

Hufflepuffs make particularly good finders.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for my email. I follow pottermore on Twitter and every time they post they've sent emails, I race to my inbox....

and it's always empty TT_TT

I'm 65% sure I'll be sorted into Ravenclaw when I finally get access.

My username is DragonOwl29, so if you get a mysterious howler message from that name, well it's me who's creeping.

Got my email today. Was totally sorted into Slytherin cool.gif

Went better than expected.

I'm HallowWatch105 if anyone wishes to add

Edited by EmoDuck598

Wait...I thought that you already got in? Maybe not. But your username won't change when you get your email, so I'm not sure what you mean.

Yeah, but come October I'm making a brand new account. Hopefully this time around I'll be in Slytherin. I wish it were a case of being sorted into Gry or Huff, where I could say "No, no way does that fit me in any way," but with Ravenclaw it does fit me...just not as well as Slytherin does.

Also, I had a bit of trouble with the eye color question on the wand test...my eyes are sometimes blue, sometimes blue/green, sometimes grey, and sometimes blue/grey...so....? hahaha

I really really can't wait until later books. I mean, so many of the best characters didn't come into the story until later, like Ginny and Sirius. And we might get a lot of Snape/Lily stuff in book 6/7, which just makes me so eager. I'm a J/L shipper, but the Snape/Lily story is amazing, imo.

Edited by FireAngel73

I got in last week, and was sorted into Slytherin - which is perfect. I got through the first book already, and nothing works (dueling, potions) so I'm already bored with it.

I'm ScarletKey168 if you want to add me. tongue.gif

ETA: I can't even get on right now. The site is down. dry.gif

Edited by mxtine

Yeah, but come October I'm making a brand new account. Hopefully this time around I'll be in Slytherin. I wish it were a case of being sorted into Gry or Huff, where I could say "No, no way does that fit me in any way," but with Ravenclaw it does fit me...just not as well as Slytherin does.

Who are you to question the judgment of the Sorting Hat? dry.gif

Just kidding. It does seem a bit like cheating though, but who cares. It's just a site for fun anyway. I wish I hadn't been given the option to choose between Gryf and Rave, because I really want to know which I fit into better. I almost think it's Ravenclaw, but at the same time I think it's gryffindor.

Blargh.