Kamak

Pottermore

I'll definitely be in ravenclaw.

I'm big on intelligence and learning things, and absolutely abhor stupid people.

Sure, I'm brave (more so than most people I know, at least), but only when I want to be, and I'm certainly not daring. Daring people do too many stupid things.

I'm definitely not nice or fair enough to be in hufflepuff.

Running a close second would probably be Slytherin. Why? Because I believe intelligence and cunning should go hand in hand. The former is a ravenclaw trait, while the latter is a slytherin trait.

They have classes?

Sounds... interesting.

I'm most interested in further backstory.

I've always wondered at certain things and I love reading fan stories about HP, so why not more backstory?

I really hope that the Prisoner of Azkaban read/play-through tells us our patronus, like book one sorts us and gives us a wand. Whenever they "unlock" books 2 and 3, that is.

Edited by FireAngel73

*fangirlflailing!*

I can't wait. I would love to be a Hufflepuff, but m'thinking I'll prolly be placed in Ravenclaw or Slytherin. *coughs* Ah but haven't heard anything yet.

Edited by Sinsdaemn

*Sueals* I can't wait!!! biggrin.gif

Can we actually sigh up now?? unsure.gif

Nope, still waiting, but it's good to see that they're letting people in pretty steadily. I thought they'd wait at least a week. Ugh, I keep checking my email like a crazy person, even though I know it won't be there.

I'm still waiting, and I'm still irritated.

Classes have started now for me, and as a Lit major I've got a lot of reading to do on a regular basis, plus my philosophy course readings. I really wanted to get in so I could have it all sorted out by the time I had homework...guess that isn't happening.

Edited by FireAngel73

I want the welcome email!

Everytime I hear my iphone beep telling me I have a new mesage, I freak thinking its pottermore ):

Ravenclaw isn't necessarily for smart people, it's just for people who value intelligence and wit. People who like learning new things. I don't consider myself to be particularly genius (though I don't think I'm stupid), but I think the chances are high that I could end up in Ravenclaw. I hate learning...like, anything, but I love to read and I really look down on dumb people, sometimes.

I think that I could go Slytherin or Ravenclaw, but I'd very much prefer to be in Slytherin...I would be very very surprised if I got Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. I just do not relate to those qualities at all.

I see.

Well, I wonder who is not valuing intelligence and wits. However, considering that, Ravenclaw does not seem so impossible for my any more. Although I still believe that Slytherin would suit me more.

Same for me, I think I belong in Slytherin, but I haven't ruled Ravenclaw out. I have ruled the other two out, though.

I think Ravenclaws and Slytherins are closely related, like Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors are closely related, honestly. Wit vs cunning and loyalty/fairness vs chivalry...

Edited by FireAngel73

i think thatI would probably be a Ravenclaw... I love to learn, and I respect and valu e intelligence above most of the other things mentioned.

I think Ravenclaws and Slytherins are closely related, like Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors are closely related, honestly. Wit vs cunning and loyalty/fairness vs chivalry...

That is true. However, it is no surprise that Ravenclaw and Syltherin are closely related to each other as they have a historical connection to each other, regarding the incident between the Grey Lady and the Bloody Baron in the past.

I /want/ to be Ravenclaw, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it's going to put me in Hufflepuff... >__> Sorting hat tests always pick up on my loyalty to my friends, but what they seldom pick up on is that I love my friends and pretty much dislike the rest of humanity. xd.png

I finally got in today!!! I finished it already, though >_> Now I'm just farming house points.

I was sorted into Ravenclaw. I'm not terribly disappointed, but I still think I'm more Slytherin. I'm more likely to manipulate, lie, and cheat than I really think any Ravenclaw should be. Also, I really hate studying and learning. Yes, I hate learning. Leave me alone. And I have the tendency to be pretty elitist and snobby sometimes. Though I'm pretty good at faking it and covering it up.

I'm really pretty Slytherclaw, so as I said, I'm not having any huge sort of identity crisis (like my Ravenclaw boyfriend ought to be, since he got sorted into Hufflepuff!).

The one thing I'll say about myself being Ravenclaw is that, upon arriving at the potions challenge near the end of book one, I did get out pens and paper and write out organized, color-coded notes so that I could pick the right potion on the first try (I was successful, by the way!).

I'm not too bad at casting spells (though it certainly took me a while to catch on), but I'm pretty awful at potions. The website is so touchy...and I have such a hard time remembering the instructions...

Edited by FireAngel73

Theoretically I have early access but who knows if all the emails will get out at this rate...

Ravenclaw I think is my house because I love learning (and actually enjoy school as long as i don't have a million things due at once). On top of that I'm really cynical and I really do not like dumb people at all xd.png Also I love books and I have way too many of them. And I'm an overachiever. Getting grades below Bs makes me sad.

I feel like I have some qualities of all the houses though. -shrug- But I did buy a Ravenclaw tie (in blue/bronze!!) so I had better get into Ravenclaw because that thing was expensive xd.png

Ravenclaw I think is my house because I love learning (and actually enjoy school as long as i don't have a million things due at once). On top of that I'm really cynical and I really do not like dumb people at all xd.png Also I love books and I have way too many of them. And I'm an overachiever. Getting grades below Bs makes me sad.

That sounds pretty Ravenclaw to me!

I feel like I have some qualities of all the houses though. -shrug- But I did buy a Ravenclaw tie (in blue/bronze!!) so I had better get into Ravenclaw because that thing was expensive

I just recently bought a Slytherin tie and a Slytherin necklace, but I'm not too concerned. I still identify as a Slytherin.

I think when October rolls around, I'm going to make another account and re-sort myself. I'll still answer honestly, but I just wonder if I'll get a different house when I get different questions (though, if I get into Slytherin I might delete my Ravenclaw account, despite all the progress I have made or will have made by that point).

Hmm, that's a good idea too. I think I'll just answer completely honestly on this one and see what happens.

Still going to hope for Ravenclaw though~

The one thing I'll say about myself being Ravenclaw is that, upon arriving at the potions challenge near the end of book one, I did get out pens and paper and write out organized, color-coded notes so that I could pick the right potion on the first try (I was successful, by the way!).

Wait, wait, wait. You just got in today, and you're at then end of book 1? I thought each book was going to last...like...a year. That's waht my sister told me. Or at least that they won't be releasing the Book 2 parts until much later. Now I'm confused.

These e-mails will be the death of us all at this rate if they don't come in soon! Sadly, I didn't get into the BETA - every time I went to the site page during that quiz week, it would say that it was done for the day or something along those lines - so I'm really glad that they're opening it to the public in October. Does anyone know if it's any specific day of October? I was born in that month, so I would be rather pleased if it was before my birthday, you know? >w<

As for what house I think I'll get into, I'm pretty sure I'll end up being a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw. I really do value getting high marks on exams and things like that, but at the same time I'm usually way too lazy to keep notes on what I'd review, and I also tend to be rash and spontaneous whenever I get into any situation I'm not entirely sure of. Meaning I guess and tend to dive head-first into things, and I tend to enjoy taking risks. I'll be surprized if I get into Hufflepuff or Slytherin - though, not badly surprized. I wouldn't mind being a Slytherin instead of a Gryffindor...

Wait, wait, wait. You just got in today, and you're at then end of book 1? I thought each book was going to last...like...a year. That's waht my sister told me. Or at least that they won't be releasing the Book 2 parts until much later. Now I'm confused.

The "books" are supposed to be about as long as the actual books, so basically, as fast as you can read and go through all of the interactive parts (and apparently find hidden snippets of story), is as fast as you get through the normal HP books, and I doubt many avid readers would take more than a few days to get through the first HP book.

-K-

That reminds me of when the sixth book came out and I stayed up until three in the morning to finish it. xd.png I think OotP and DH were the only ones I didn't finish in one sitting.

The "books" are supposed to be about as long as the actual books, so basically, as fast as you can read and go through all of the interactive parts (and apparently find hidden snippets of story), is as fast as you get through the normal HP books, and I doubt many avid readers would take more than a few days to get through the first HP book.

-K-

Oh...well, that seems like it'll go quite fast then won't it? I mean, what happens when you get done with all the books? What are you supposed to do, then? Anyway, I don't want spoilers, I'm trying to restrain myself. I'll just find out when I get my email, eh?

Oh...well, that seems like it'll go quite fast then won't it? I mean, what happens when you get done with all the books? What are you supposed to do, then? Anyway, I don't want spoilers, I'm trying to restrain myself. I'll just find out when I get my email, eh?

I think the books are going to be released in waves, like monthly or something, that way, people can go through them at their own pace without having to worry about being left behind...

Plus the people who finish quickly can go through the other houses and see what's different in the story...

-K-