Dr. Paine

Video Game Music.

Super Smash Bros. Melee: Intro theme

Portal 2: Want You Gone (better than "Still Alive" imo. I feel the vocals are better)

Pokemon Black and White: Ending theme

Pokemon Crystal: Suicune/Raikou/Entei Encounter theme

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: Slateport city theme, Elite Four battle, gym leader battle

Pokemon Red/Blue: Lavender Town theme

The music from Okami, hands down. It is about the only game I was willing to shell out a good sum of money to buy the soundtrack from.

Age Of War 2.

Barly a song, no words or anything but the tune is sooooooo catchy.

Dun Dun-dun dun do do dah xd.png

I took the whole soundtrack for PMD: Explorers of Sky. The last few Mystery Dungeon games have had amazing soundtracks....they're just those little electronic ditties you'd expect on a handheld game, but they've got so much emotion and heart in them. A lot of them can bring tears to my eyes.

Lost Woods/Saria's Song. I love this song. I could listen to it for hours. I own the Special Edition Soundtrack that came with the 3DS release, so I can listen to it for Hours. XD

I'm sure there's more but I can't remember without actually playing the game. XD

The Legend of Spyro - Dawn of the dragon OST. Best soundtrack for a video game ever. Rebecca Kneubuhl and Gabriel Mann did such an awesome job on it that I named two of my dragons after them. wub.gif

Also Spyro - Year of the dragon. Great soundtrack to have fun with, I like it a lot. happy.gif