Pink

Glomp Gifting

*sigh* I've tried to glomp my silver tinsel to two people(both online at the time), but neither of them has accepted or replied sad.gif

I've removed several chat/spammy posts. Please take chat to PMs.

Me --------> Muile A 2G PB blue stripe egg.

I mean c'mon... she was standing right there! *points over that a way* How could I NOT throw an egg at such an easy victim? laugh.gif

*sigh* I've tried to glomp my silver tinsel to two people(both online at the time), but neither of them has accepted or replied sad.gif

How much time are you giving them to reply? I usually allow 24-36 hours for a yay or a nay answer. Sometimes people are on when you look and off by the time you PM and send.

I always use track on my messages and then I give them another few hours or so after I see that it has been read to respond with an acceptance or decline. People check PMs from cell phones (Myself included) but it's far easier to read a PM then it is to reply. I normally save replying for when I get home and can use my PC. Accepting eggs from my cell is a nightmare with the captchas so I don't even try anymore.

Obviously people SHOULD be responding with a YAY or a polite decline as soon as they are able but sometimes people are rude and just don't. If several hours has gone by after I see they've read it and I've heard nothing I cancel the link, PM a short note to let them know I did and move on to my next victim.

Also, are you checking their scrolls and wishlists every time you can as well? The idea of glomping is to surprise people with eggs and hatchies they would love and are wishing for. Your silver tinsel is a pretty egg but not everyones cup of tea. Maybe look for newer scrolls or people with only a few tinsels or for instant warm fuzzies and gratification offer it up in The Giving Tree. smile.gif

Glomping is supposed to be fun for both sides so if I get a no response or a decline I just shrug it off and aim at someone else. You can't let it upset you or take it personally.

Edited by jocosa

... gosh. I just glomp gifted a Turp to someone with only one turp, but I can't remember for the life of me what was the name of the member. o_o

Bjandsaddie-->>Kelkeln: Another Aquatastic Two-Finned Bluna! [ pending! ]

Awwww! It comes from ALL breeds I love. I <3 it like so: wub.gif

Thanks again!!!

Kara Wolf --> Muile 2nd gen Turp from Gold wyvern!! smile.gif - pending ACCEPTED Whooot smile.gif *evil cackle for good measure* *cough* I mean....it's a turp it requires some classy evil laughter.

Edited by Kara Wolf

fallen_leaf => AkariY (a blue stripe egg) ACCEPTED! biggrin.gif

Edited by fallen_leaf

... gosh. I just glomp gifted a Turp to someone with only one turp, but I can't remember for the life of me what was the name of the member. o_o

Check into your internet browsing history to find the profile page if you visited it or whatever page you found them on. You didn't keep the sent message, did you...

Me--->Kelkelen:A CB Royal Blue Accepted!

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

stagazer_7 --> moonstone981: Vampire egg

Accepted! biggrin.gif

Check into your internet browsing history to find the profile page if you visited it or whatever page you found them on. You didn't keep the sent message, did you...

No, I did not... But I guess it doesn't mathers that much. I gifted a Turp to someone with only one, that's what's really important. laugh.gif

Asylumbeth was wandering around the forums, minding their own business and well, I was bored, so I crept up on them on my little tippy toes and dropped an egg right down the back of their shirt.

Me -----> Asylumbeth A 3G even PG Spring egg that covers all 4 seasons. smile.gif

Also the first one I've been able to breed since the Spring season started. Grrrrr. What the heck Seasonals, why you being so darn difficult this season!!

Centuri ---> Thuban : Lovely little gold tinsel stair. Accepted!

Yay! I love throwing eggs at mods. /goes off to stalk another one.

Edited by Centuri

Danegrrrl>>>>>Im0rtal: Paper Egg *Accepted*

*muahahaha* ninja.gif

Edited by danegrrrl

I've been glomped by a smiling night fury! ohmy.gifxd.png Thank you, Danegrrrl, for the cute CB magi egg <3

And I glomped Stelly a 4th gen Nebula! ^^

asylumbeth ---> BlazingPhoenix: ember and pillow hatchies

Accepted, I have no idea why I thought the pillow was a nocturne!

Me--->EggMaster99: Hellfire Wyvern egg. Holding.

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

Me--->Kelkelen:A CB Royal Blue Accepted!

I've been egged! (And o so gladly accepted it!) biggrin.gif

Raistlin24 --> snakehands: nice Thuwed Stripe (pending)

Sinnarn - Asylumbeth: Silver egg (accepted)

Edited by Sinnarn