Pink

Glomp Gifting

So, just wondering. Where do you guys go to find people to glomp? Do you just randomly pick someone off the Members list and hope they're active? Or do you go looking at people browsing the threads and randomly pick one?

I mean to each their own, but just wondering how you all pick your glompees. tongue.gif

@mishii

I often look at who is glomping or at the wishlists from people who I think are nice or who are very generous to others... or if I see that someone is just starting and seems to be a nice person...

edit: And of course... the wishes have to be something I can fullfill ^^

--------------

MystEra -> TiAmo: 2 Eggs from the Wishlist - accepted *mwahahahahahha*

Edited by MystEra

So, just wondering. Where do you guys go to find people to glomp? Do you just randomly pick someone off the Members list and hope they're active? Or do you go looking at people browsing the threads and randomly pick one?

I mean to each their own, but just wondering how you all pick your glompees. tongue.gif

random for me

I watch for wishlist wink.gif

Well I look at whos on at the moment and then check profile pages for something I can breed that they want.

I mean to each their own, but just wondering how you all pick your glompees. :P

I always target someone who will treasure the egg I've grabbed/bred -- even if it's a rare that generally everyone likes -- so I actually spend a lot of time selecting a glompee. If you have a diamond spoon and give it to some random person off the street, they'll love it (because sparkly). But if you give it to a spoon collector, they'll cherish it forever. Bad metaphors aside, I usually go through several profiles/wishlists/trades before I find someone suitable for the gift. Whether I'm gifting a CB Gold or a Dino, I make sure the gift is going somewhere special... most of the time. Sometimes I just toss it at someone's face (where's your sense of adventure?!)

tldr; I'm a stalker.

Thanks for all your input!

My scroll isn't loading atm (cave down?) but Smallguy glomped me with a green nebbie hatchling. Thanks! biggrin.gif

I think I've been Glomped! happy.gif

ElaynaDragonLover --> LadyWolfHeart : CB White egg - Accepted!

cajunsun --> LadyWolfHeart : Black Stripe hatchling - Accepted!

Tawanda001 --> LadyWolfHeart : Swallowtail Tinselkin even 4th gen. - Accepted!

Thank you all! wub.gif

As soon as my dragons are ready to do some breeding again, I think I am going to jump on the glomp train too.

Edited by LadyWolfHeart

This looks like a pretty epic thread xd.png

I think it's really cool what you guys do, glomping and what not x3

>wanted to say this for a while but have been lurking > 3 > <

Youve been glomped Eclipseheart!!

1 c/b lumina egg :ACCEpted

Youve been glomped autumnraynefyr!

1 C/B split egg:ACCEPTED

Rockin' On

I run head long into a crowd and the first person that gets tackled is glomped.. xd.png

Really, I look at scrolls and see if they don't have like a billion dragons of the egg I plan on gifting.. And I tend to gift special gifts like the offspring of my tins (even if they are from accidental pairings) or something else that I was able to get to breed

MystEra -> NyaFirez ... something hottttttt biggrin.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaand accepted! *whoohooo*

Edited by MystEra

Did you ever have the situation that you wanted to surprise someone with eggs/hatchies and that person you wanted to glomp felt somehow ashamed that she/he didn't accept the gift...?

I'm not quite sure if I am interpreting all signs correctly, but I suppose this happend to me some days ago as I wanted to glomp a newbie... blink.gifunsure.gif

Question what has happened to the banners?

it looks like anything pink made is now gone sad.gif

I had a CCC banner disappear too unsure.gif

my bad, it was by someone else :blush:

looked at it wrong tongue.gif

Edited by Merenwen

it looks like anything pink made is now gone sad.gif

I had a CCC banner disappear too unsure.gif

sadness so much sadness.

Hey guys, if this is spam just slap me or something, but...

So I participate in the Wish Lineage thread, and my specific lineage is the Wish for Others lineage. What we do in that lineage is raise hatchlings from special parents and send them out on behalf of other people. (Other people ask us to send the hatchlings out to their heroes, friends, family, etc.)

Currently, I have 2 Wishes for Others (a red and a vine) that have not been claimed. Does anyone here wish to claim a Wish for their special someone? Personalized messages can be arranged ^.^

PM me for details. Also, if you don't make it this time (although I doubt that, for some weird reason >.>) I'll include you in my next batch of hatchlings. Yes, the dragons sent out will be HATCHLINGS. Anyways....I hope these two find happy homes!

boscodelta --> prpldrgnfr, cb thunder! biggrin.gif

salmonbaby -> Meaf: 5G silver tinsel stair with white hatchie

salmonbaby -> Allspice: CB nebula red hatchie

Both Accepted!

Edit: added another gift

Edited by salmonbaby

QAndais ---> to ME biggrin.gif

a beautiful little summer,

and knowing I can not take eggs, hatched it for me too

thank you so much for the wonderful thoughtful gift ♥

synditrix> TheLittlePurpleDragon ...CB BBW hatchling. Accepted! Edited by synditrix

Mystic Halo -> prpldrgnfr, silver hatchling

Silver

Mystic Halo -> prpldrgnfr, gold hatchling

Gold

Such wonderful gifts!