Pink

Glomp Gifting

emerald7fire--->Xaesha: Tinsel and PB Nebula

Waiting for response. Muahahahah! ninja.gif

Yay, they accepted! <3

Edited by emerald7fire

Me ===>> voardrem: red eggy to the head X3

My second glomp and counting :3 it's fun to throw eggs at people and then to have them thank you for it biggrin.gif -evil laughter-

Edited by SilverTalon

yuumei -> stardust 13 -> CB Split Hatchling -> Accepted

Edited by yuumei

thenameisplissken-->Dragontamor: 2nd gen black hatchling: Accepted YAY!

Edited by thenameisplissken

JuulXhorse --->> Shienvien: Silver tinsel egg : Accepted Edited by JuulXhorse

Yay I am so excited!!! I have been a little lax about posting here .... but lately I have gotten a nice set of BSA eggs (pink, purple and orange)- which I passed on to my hubby because he is kinda dumb and doesn't realize that the orange magi aren't also goldfish. Goldfish is all he wants but he thinks they are the same other than they are bread from magi.... anyways... He will make good use of them in case he ever decides to try and get himself some more dinos.....

And I just got a lovely gift of a very super super pretty nebula and moonstone sweetling checker ... which is certainly one of the prettier checkers out there. I think I am going to go finally post a public wishlist in the wish list forum and start keeping an eye out there to send people stuff they want...

I have too many eggs and not enough time to share them. Gonna double my magi army this month so I can have twice the fun!! Thanks everyone biggrin.gif

Me-->EternallyYin, tan ridgewing eggeh (j1JWL) Edited by Keekeecat

purplehaze ------> BreathingDragonHeart - something blue sad.gif declined Edited by purplehaze

Smallguy -------> Me smile.gif

A black hatchie! Yay, hatchie!! Thank you very much! smile.gif